Lydia Millen #36 A block of cheese and pomme de terre, verbal abuse and ginger hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@AmaliaLana helpfully gave this summary of recent events late in the last thread I felt needed to be included here too!

What is new:
- sage -> lilac
- victorian greenhouse
- Ali on tour with pals
- Lyd's on mother tour without being a mother

Oh, and
- "oftenly" passive-aggressive poor me posting
- publicist joined her "team"
- Nonna in danger but not anymore (or whatever)
- now bestie with Amelia Liana
- online harassment advocate
- Lydia has become chef par excellence, a la Gordon Ramsey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Can't wait to see what this week brings in the bungalow
This!! I just realised, I tune into Lydia like some sort of reality show. It’s almost like it must be scripted it’s so good. At least one WTF moment in every video. She is actually gold because it’s hard to believe one person can be so totally misguided, out of touch, fake, narcissistic yet at the same time so full of it and self righteous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
This!! I just realised, I tune into Lydia like some sort of reality show. It’s almost like it must be scripted it’s so good. At least one WTF moment in every video. She is actually gold because it’s hard to believe one person can be so totally misguided, out of touch, fake, narcissistic yet at the same time so full of it and self righteous.
OMG this is so true! I ‘watch’ alongside Below Deck and The Bachelor - Lydia’s life really is like scripted trash tv!

Flex that short leg Aldi 🦵💪🙄View attachment 221359
Why is he taking photos oh his thighs pretending it’s of his coffee? Oh wait, it’s because he’s vain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Carrie looks great in that photo with her family! but she's definitely had something done....cant put my finger on what though?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Carrie looks great in that photo with her family! but she's definitely had something done....cant put my finger on what though?
She does look great! I think it is definitely Botox! She looks very fresh!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.