Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoIAmNotAHorse

Chatty Member
Missmarpleknows said:
I don’t know why this person is sending traffics to the IG where the first photo caption adresses anyone who lands on the last post: to all of you who are licking Lydia’s arsehole???

Most ppl will have no idea what happened between her and Nicky?

If I landed on that page I really would be shocked at that first sentence it’s absolutely appalling. I’d probably even take Lydia’s side!

This isn’t good for Nicky either. Whoever wrote that needs to rethink that approach.

Missmarpleknows
I have to disagree with you. I think she is voicing her opinion. If you go to her instagram she specifically points out what happened with Nicky. I think this is a great way to discuss further regarding lydia on instagram. As you all are aware you can't post directly to lydia as she delets comments.
As for the person whose IG account it is i wish there was a way to comment on your posts. Although it might just be me unable to do so 😟
Is it Lydiot who is giving out warnings or Tattle? Sorry, but confused (not as confused as her sheeple though!

Reactions: 1

Habsy123

She needs that passive income most of all, and is seeing all the influencers coming up with their autobiography. More pictures than words and in their behind the scenes vlogs they always spend more time showing us how they chose the cover and the type of paper they're using instead talking about the actual content of the book.

Was shaving your armpits and eating your dandruff on camera a real life moment to include in your autobiography ?

Elle Belle will have her witty chronicles published before you even find time to write a book hire a ghostwriter to write a book for you.
Hi there! New poster (but have made a few comments in this specific thread). Been following these threads for a few weeks now and engrossed...! I tried to find the explanation of the dandruff eating in the named thread but to no avail, would you mind explaining as i dont recall from any of her blogs? 😇

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Yep, dumb
Before she went on the trip she talked about what she was taking but I was stunned when she said I might stay in my pjs and sleep on the way home because I’m coming home early. It was like it was all to much hard work for her, no excitement of going on a press trip but she was drawling at the mouth talking about snuggling, sleeping and snuggling. Bone lazy.
Wasn't she in bed at 8.15pm the other night, and still in bed at 10.50am the other morning? Who sleeps like that, other than a teenager?
Also, isn't Cawwie moving closer to Lidl?
Why is my comment in the quote?🤔🤔🤔

Sorry if this has come up already, have to catch up with the thread... Who on earth is Miranda and why are they drunk greeting her?