Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Do they really understand what a life long project is? They are such children wanting everything now and not sharing in case they miss out. Ffs grow up and adult like the rest of us do. View attachment 224393
We see nice houses with nice free space to breathe, what people like Lydia and Josie see:
junes.png

Lyd's journey - A mystery game
Go on a journey and investigate how influencers can afford their lifestyle
Unlock secondary challenges like: Who are the start-ups, Lydia pushed to success, Where's the cat
Weekly repaint the manor challenge

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Lollylola

VIP Member
I love how she thinks she's right because most of her followers got it wrong! She lives and dies by her Lydiots (like Beyhive or little monsters 😂)
They’re named after the French city Nice. She’d be the dumb influencer on a press trip there that everyone was laughing at because she didn’t know how to say the name of the place they were in.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

blue_orchid

VIP Member
In the last vlog, she put on the green jumpsuit, "just to pack" like a ridiculous twat. Then she takes a massive suitcase for one night and when sitting down to dinner, look at Carrie's posture and then Lydiot's. Lydiot just hunches over all the time and recording that whole scene was stupid with the camera far away.

The worst was just the few mins she used the new GHD brush. She didn't even bother to section her hair or anything. She just used it on a few pieces and that was it. Spends the rest of the video screeching like a dumb ass. Says a lot about GHD if they will have someone like this as their "ambassador". Someone on here mentioned her saying knob and twat in the vlog. And you're so right! This was sponsored by GHD to show of their new product and she is their ambassador so at least in this vlog she should not act like a fucking idiot.

• Heart

Sage245

VIP Member
Is this a JOKE? She has been through NOTHING. The worst thing that’s happened to her is her cat went missing. Honestly with everything going on in the world I can’t believe she is even writing stuff like this. I’m not even sure I can deal with this any longer, it’s just gets more awful by the day.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

mindlessness

VIP Member
I am a baby beginner gardener on my balcony and have read so many books and watched so many videos to learn about planting for the seasons and my location. That said, I still know very little and am happy to be a learner while taking things slow and figuring out what works for me.
The lack of forethought or research she is putting in is killing me. I cannot fathom how the professionals here are coping. @Miscanthus you deserve a very expensive greenhouse for watching her ‘gardening’ as a professional.

Hope Ali enjoys his eight spinach leaves this week.

• Heart
  • Haha
Omg! Just saw insta again..they don’t even know how to pour champagne In flute! They’ve been up enough free fancy PR trips where they would’ve seen how the waiter decant champagne into a flute ...but no!! They don’t even know how to do that! There’re both a sham!!! Tilt the f’in glass so you don’t get foam!! Jeez! They’re just a lost cause!

• Haha
  • Heart

Annaaa

Do you think that tonight there will be 'how I do my hair' video or something similar so that she can use the new ghd tool since all of you pointed out how she failed (again) in presenting the brand and a new product on a press trip for a said new product launch?
She is unprofessional in every aspect. Every! It still amazes me how brands don't see it. She cannot write and she is not *creating* videos, she just films her empty days. On press trips it is always about the hotel, meals and her outfits - it is never about the brand and product. Or it is about the product but from different brand. She never uses again any of the products she is promoting once the deal with the brand is finished but she loves them all before she gets the paycheck. She doesn't keep connections with brands and other girls 'influencers'. Is there anything that she can do right in her 'profession'? I struggle to find it...
Why do brands work with her? Is it really the number of her (fake) followers more benefitial for brands compared to the damage of their image that inevitably comes after associating with her?

Sorry for the long post but I am still confuzed...😧

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
They are there. Both of them have posted from the same cabbage patch.
AND WHO stands in a cabbage patch drinking wine? that is so strange... so so so many places to spend time in the Cotswolds and drink with friends... eyeroll

For those of you who don’t follow grosie josie... she loves to use this filter. That makes everything look like death, filthy and covered with flies. Lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
GHD should ask to be reimbursed! Are you kidding they cant be serious about her being an embassador. This was embarrassing for both parties. The embarrassing embassador! She was really struggling to use the bloody thing on her dirty filthy hair. Spent the rest of the vlog with her back to the camera eating and laughing about fuck knows what.
And fuck me women have a shower before you get in a hire car with your skank yoga clothes. If i was the hire car mob I'd ask for a cleaning fee imaging sitting on the same seat her dirty twat was sat (that word sat gets me everytime, sorry guys if its something you also say)
I would be interested in seeing who else was there ard seeing how they presented the information.
Of course I would then have to click the link to Ghd, not to buy anything but companies can tell which influencer is bringing them business. Couldnt care less which other person it was i just dont want lydia
to be the one that succeeds
This has to be the new thread title...Lidl The Embarrassing Ambassador

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I think Dr Ayad said he had a lot of people coming after her vlog...
I don’t believe that dr ayad was a start up. Neither was despina, or the various dentists,or Maria trash, or harrods, or liberty ,or H&M, or Range Rover, or Mercedes, or Aston Martinn, or Tiffany, or, or, or… she never promotes or works with anyone new or small. All she is interested in is big names, It names, prestigious names…. . The only big cie she didn’t won’t to work with was lidl😂😫.

• Haha

Fattybatty

🤣 wetting myself at the garden harvest. That amount of spinach is going to wilt down to f all, will struggle for one meal never mind a week of breakfasts 🤣

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Ordered and on its way! I’ve been trying to get my hands on this bag for years. I heard the new ones have the issues fixed. Can’t wait!!! 👜💃🏻

and you are so right. The part with her family was so authentic. Something is so off with her now. Lazy and full of Greed 🧟‍♀️ It’s fitting her new favorite color is green because she is so green with envy that she’s lost herself.
Sorry to quote myself but the bag is for my 50th. We are really cutting back due to pandemic but when I saw it, and being a bag lover, I had to go for it. Hopefully it will “be in my wardrobe for years and years to come” 🤪. “Cost per wear” and all that 🥴 Lol

• Heart

Delizia

VIP Member
She needs that passive income most of all, and is seeing all the influencers coming up with their autobiography. More pictures than words and in their behind the scenes vlogs they always spend more time showing us how they chose the cover and the type of paper they're using instead talking about the actual content of the book.

Was shaving your armpits and eating your dandruff on camera a real life moment to include in your autobiography ?

Elle Belle will have her witty chronicles published before you even find time to write a book hire a ghostwriter to write a book for you.

Last edited:
  • Haha

blue_orchid

VIP Member
She only helped one brand start up - Globy - via fraud and lies but she royally fucked that up too.

So no, there isn't one we can name.

When she tags businesses it's not to promote or support them, you silly little moo moos! :m

It's indirect begging for that company to send her free shit.

How is she not embarrassed by how pathetic she looks begging for stuff daily, honestly? Her accumulation of things is getting exhausting and nauseating to watch. Now she wants new glasses.

How empty and shallow can one be?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart