Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BloodyBasketCase

Shes absolutely stark raving mad, delusional. How is this a dream kitchen. Basically you have a BBQ, pizza oven (your going to need a bigger pizza oven love) and some other thingy whatever it is and added some chairs. You will be jumping a wall to get to the area. Your head along with your hair is fried lydia. I have some free advice for you no charge. You dont even have to shower first. Get yourself out of your dressing gown put your sack sage dress and army boots on. Yell at Mr MiIllen Gordon to stop doing whatever hes doing (you are free to use baby talk here if you must) . Get the flashy car and head to your local outdoor place where you will purchase, yes purchase, with your own money, a BBQ, to be perfectly honest you probably only need the pizza oven. Nevertheless splurge on some chairs et voila you have an outdoor kitchen.
Now that wasn't hard was it
But of course if you wanted a really fancy outdoor kitchen so you can entertain all of your (one) friends then I would suggest you do not use the #absolute dream #living your best life #designer #sponsored #affiliated #Ad #moo moo
And in the words of Allo Allo, René Artois,
"You Stupid WOMAN"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She's off her cement tits isn't she? It's the pizza oven that gets me the most. There is no way on gods green earth she is ever going to bother making pizza dough from scratch - not that it is super complicated but she has zero fundamental cooking skills and she can't even make a basic vegetable and chickpea stew without putting in the thermomix.

She's literally buying an outdoor pizza oven to cook frozen pizzas then :ROFLMAO: Lydia - You should just save yourself some dolla so you can buy some more sage green sacks to wear and just carry on burning your Dr Oekter pizzas to crisp in your normal oven.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
I know we've talked a lot about her purchasing followers before, but I just can never get my head around it. She's cheating her real followers, but more importantly she's cheating herself.

Obviously success means different things to different people. But universally success brings a sense of accomplishment, respect, confidence, growth, hope, and so on. And buying that pair of Jimmy Choos for example 🙋🏼‍♀️, you feel you've earned them.

I don't know how she can be proud of her 'success' when she's faking it. She's missing out on the feelings of true success. I think this is her demise, it stops her from striving for more, to be better, as alternatively she can just fake it. She really does have an empty life, and I find it sad that she doesn't even realise it.

• Heart

CallieQ

I had to switch off after the first five minutes...how dare she lecture people on the importance of being kind after the way she bullied her hairdresser?

• Heart
  • Sick

Muff_Puff

Chatty Member
20200830_082407.jpg

Omg! This is sooooo shit!
Why not add a few steps instead of having to walk all the way around? She just hasn't got a clue.
Everything she does, she f*cks up!

Instead of getting the greenhouse (which is just another room for her to sit in and do nothing) why doesn't she get a proper outdoor kitchen like these?

outside-kitchen-600x450.jpg

20200830_082015.jpg

20200830_081932.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Azibi

Screenshot_20200829-204750_Instagram.jpg

Spot the sausage rolls in the bowl on the right lol! Also you'd think they'd put the hummus in something more 'luxe' with the way she drones on about tablescapes 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Lollylola

VIP Member
3E36F959-DDC3-4538-9D83-F8DEB84E7000.png

Hahahhaha - they ordered a take away. Of course they did. Hahahahahaha. Oh Lydia and Ali, you are the gifts that keep on, keep on, keep on giving.

• Haha
  • Heart

mindlessness

VIP Member
Prefacing this with that this is just my opinion, not wanting to police anyone else etc.

I sort of get leaving farmers hamper a review letting them know you’re disappointed they gifted free hampers to influencers. I didn’t at the time while also understanding others wanted to express their disappointment.

But we don’t know if Alitex have gifted them greenhouse at this point, and the responses from the brand point to them not having gifted anything. So why would we want to leave a poor review? They haven’t done anything wrong.

Just my thoughts 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Julia123

VIP Member
What’s the betting that was the first and last time we see her using the GHD brush. She also said she was waiting to be shown properly how to use it buy the team. That didn’t seem to happen. A few minutes speeded up showing of the product and that was it. The rest of the trip was jammies wine and sleep. Are GHD not seeing that she is so lazy?I have never seen anyone more self centred and lazy. The lies gets me too, she went on about the last GHD brush as if she uses it everyday, she only ever uses straighteners. Let’s count how many times she uses the product that she is trying to influence others to buy. I will be watching over the next month to see.
Yessss exactly! What in the hell was that and how on earth would it make anyone want to buy that hot brush?

She arrives and admits she hasn’t washed her hair for THREE days (stinky hair for a hair event) and hasn’t practiced with it AT ALL (mind you she has not put up one single post for weeks or even today about it on social media... just dumb quotes, gardening and sage and passive aggressive digs. ). Even the brand person was shocked and showed her a “how to video” 🙄

Then she sort of half ass shows how to sort of curl the ends of her hair and that’s it. She spent more of the video talking about MY room, MY view, My kitchen, MY GIFTS than the actual reason she was there. Then these two nit wits who already spend every minute together all day errr day drink 1 glass of champagne and spend the rest of the vlog telling INSIDE STUPID jokes that only they get and make them look like idiots and making me feel like I’m an outsider looking in.

Then an ungrateful dinner with very far away view of them making more dumb jokes and then ridiculously early am yoga looking like shit and looking like they weren’t bothering to even wear the gifted items.... then get the hell outta London by 8:15. What in the actual hell?

I have always hated the Lydia and cawwie vlogs, but this one was the stuff of LITERAL nightmares. That Miranda bit was creepy and they both look distorted and shells of their former selves.

How she did not talk about the actual device at all as an ambassado? Not even a little. It’s like globy. I don’t get it. AND GHD what was the point of that event? I hope you have learned your lesson. That was just a dumb gluten filled ME fest lazy lydia... just with better views.

And these influencers who have NO professionals working with them... Um Gurl... it shows.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Chloesm

VIP Member
Wtf I am watching the vlog she's posted today
Is she really reading comments praising herself?? :eek::eek: is this woman for real?
More than a comment it looked like a worship/devotion letter

Edit: the more she reads it the more I think she wrote it herself 😂

• Sick
  • Haha

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I didn't realize she actually wrote the amount the suite costs on her vlog claiming it was all for her...that's beyond arrogant and desperate. No, Lydiot, the suite was for numerous "influencers" most who actually did their job and featured the product you failed at showing. That's why GHD is featuring them and not you on their website.

Honestly, if GHD uses her again after that pathetic video happily claiming she had dirty hair and not even making the effort to properly show the item, then they're beyond stupid themselves.

And the added confirmation of her stupidity is the fact that we're going into Autumn and Winter and she's NOW gearing up to build her greenhouse, vegetable garden and outdoor kitchen. What an idiot!

• Haha

Jessie98

VIP Member
See Nicky has put up a thank you to everyone for their support and she is aware there is a forum that speaks the truth about a certain person 🥰🥰🥰🥰. Wonder what it is?????? 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

dilemma

Now if this becomes legit, I wonder what half-assed euphomism Lydiot would come up with this time? Like “Press Product” not “(birthday) Gifted” Oh, just thinking about it makes me lol with Aldi’s leg stretching and copy-paste muscles 😂😂😂 but again, are these twats celebs? 🙊

4FECB340-9FCC-4669-9C1C-B1B22889AA35.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

K18

VIP Member
The Sophie Allport thing is copying Josie who bought loads of sausage dog print things
I find it funny that she said Sophie Allport contacted her offering to send her stuff but she hadn't announced she was sharing a puppy with Carrie until this video :unsure: Does she send out weekly life update emails to all her sponsors, to see if they want to send her stuff in time for the vlog.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Miss LDN

VIP Member
I can't believe how dull Carrie is. Behaves like a twelve year old. So sycophantic. Very immature sense of humour. Lidl is such an entitled princess.
It's totally off, brands spending money on these twats, during this pandemic. People are really suffering and it's like sticking two fingers up.
But Lidl let 'them eat cake'. has no sense of self awareness. Why do these idiots eat chips all the time in swanky hotels. You can take the girl out of Watford.

• Haha
  • Sick

MrsFW

Do we have enough nice weather here in the UK to warrant an outdoor kitchen?

• Haha

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Ok ?????4 times? Really- that is a game u are playing ??
View attachment 225084
No true hair professional would bleach someone's hair 4 times in one day. Fact. The only way that happened is if Lydiot did it to herself. If she bleached her hair 4 times in one day it would be much lighter than that. That's a lie.

I believe she's saying this specifically to cast blame on someone else destroying her hair vs. admitting she is not a beauty influencer and damaged it her damn self. We all know she is the one who uses high heat constantly to style her hair. She does it in almost every video for years now.

No amount of hair oil, treatments etc., coloring can improve that if she continues this way.

She must stop coloring her hair and stop using hot tools for several months to see any improvement. However, if it were me, I'd chop it up to around the shoulder and treat and nourish it with no heat until the end of the year.

She has no one to blame but herself. But she's to proud to ever admit to that when she can actually use this as an opportunity to help other women through her experience. But she's too dumb to see that either.

What a dumb ass.

• Heart
  • Sick