Lydia Millen #36 A block of cheese and pomme de terre, verbal abuse and ginger hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen it mentioned that Lydia claimed Claire copies her paneling 🙄

funny yesterday this video popped up from vlogmas 2016. I hadn’t seen it so I watched out of curiousity. The entire thing at her friend Claire’s house. Lydia panned to this and I was like.... witch you stole Claire’s look 2 years later in your home. The sofas and chandelier and more. Lol

all she does is copy. We’ve seen it over and over. Wonder who she’ll copy since the purple and glam, navy and pampas, restoration hardware/Steve c is over and she’s on to green everything. Xmas time I betcha it’s something else entirely copied by someone else.

Claire 2016 and then Lydia 2018

Wow! I had never seen this particular vlog before but this was when I thought she looked stunning and had the sweetest most genuine personality. I know money can change people but how drastically can one change in a short amount of time just due to more money? She looked so beautiful then.

Her personality now is the complete opposite of this person in this 2016 Xmas vlog. Makes no sense but she has no one to blame but herself. This was a conscious choice. And shows how money hungry she is. Obviously who she is now is who she always was and once she got $, she did not have to put on a sweet, fraudulent act anymore. She got to the position she wanted.

She tried to be like this in her recent heated steering wheel vlog. It was obvious she was trying to act like this and act humble and sweet but that is not who she is now. She's an arrogant, rude, smug twit and it's hard to disguise that when it is who she is at the core.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Her nose is very prominent atm
Hell yeah! It’s becoming a beak of sorts. Her diet is so poor, she might get better nutrition pecking away in “my husband’s” bird feeders.

On the topic of that dumbass husband, he is reminding me of a LEGO man with a rectangle block head! He needs to “adpat” something.

Um...okay:

View attachment 227614

They have kind eyes (the first physical feature I'm always drawn to), would loooove to know what they think of Lady Lidl of Sage:

View attachment 227620
Is Lydiot’s name mentioned in minuscule print? I can’t see it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet Lydiot will be looking for somewhere in “her house” to have the black and white tiles that Inthefrump has had laid in her entry/boot room?!? They look quite lovely. I’m sure Lydiot will be on the beg for those when she re-does the boot room? Surely, she will have moved on from sage/pigeon very soon. There has to be a condition, besides “the 7 deadly sins,”to describe Lydiot’s pathological need to gazump most of what her fellow influencers have.
I really like what Victoria has done, it looks stunning, Lydiot will be sage green with envy 😂

I predict a change of flooring on the ground floor hallway for Lids....
Lydiot can only beg stick on tiles 😂

• Haha
Did anyone catch the "art" that Inthefrow featured in her latest vlog from today? Is that really a photo (or painting?) of three bums in the air????

......why?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Yes it’s not much spinach at all, and the herbs you should just pick and use as you need, not do A big harvest,
Not to stick up for the cow but at the end of the growing season i harvest the herbs available and dry them for use in the winter

Reactions: 9
Lydia Millen #37. Herb Reaping, Le Crueset peaking and Hair tool PR Trip with main assistant creeping

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I bet Lydiot will be looking for somewhere in “her house” to have the black and white tiles that Inthefrump has had laid in her entry/boot room?!? They look quite lovely. I’m sure Lydiot will be on the beg for those when she re-does the boot room? Surely, she will have moved on from sage/pigeon very soon. There has to be a condition, besides “the 7 deadly sins,”to describe Lydiot’s pathological need to gazump most of what her fellow influencers have.
Chronic lack of confidence in her own interior design skills?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I see Nicky’s post is back up! Can’t wait for the CCTV to be released for those to see just how nasty and neurotic Lydia really is 👀

I find it so ironic how Lydia posts about 'positivity' and 'kindness' every day while also thinking it's okay to verbally abuse pregnant women. She needs to be exposed.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Not to stick up for the cow but at the end of the growing season i harvest the herbs available and dry them for use in the winter
My family do as well. We cook daily and actually use herbs like I am sure you do. I’m thinking Lydia might wrap them in a ribbon and put them in a vase like her dried pampas grass 🤣 Barely uses a fresh veg. I can’t see her using a dried herb.

• Haha
My family do as well. We cook daily and actually use herbs like I am sure you do. I’m thinking Lydia might wrap them in a ribbon and put them in a vase like her dried pampas grass 🤣 Barely uses a fresh veg. I can’t see her using a dried herb.
OH yes, the papas grass phase. No doubt another idea from Steve Cordony.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It was private CCTV on private property. Nicky doesn’t have to block anyone out. Lydia has no rights.
Yes, legally speaking Lydia has no rights for a libel (written falsehoods) or slander (oral falsehoods) case. As you correctly point out, it's domestic CCTV so data protection laws in the UK don't apply, as long as the footage captured is on Nicky's property/grounds. Nicky would require justification for publicising this footage, which is easily argued in that Lydia continues to, either inadvertently or deliberately, make indirect claims of her hair damage (the bleached four times in one day, for example.)

Lydia couldn't sue Nicky for defamation of character if quite simply there has been no defamation. If she's acted in a unprovoked harassing manner, then there has been no FALSE STATEMENT of her that unjustly harms her reputation. The CCTV intrinsically speaks for itself. She can't deny it's her. It's quite straightforward, unlike for example, the Coleen Rooney vs Rebecca Vardy case. For those not in the UK, they're both footballer's WAGS, and Coleen made public that Rebecca leaked info to the press on her seeking gender fertility treatment from her private Instagram account. Prior to this, Coleen had planted stories with narrowing selective viewing of the followers she suspected of leaking until Rebecca was the only one left. Legal technicalities come into play as Rebecca can counter argue that she wasn't the only one who had access to her phone or her account, or that she was discussing Coleen's personal matters with a mutual friend and a third party overhead this, for example.

Lydia would essentially be backed into a corner. In her best interests, she could either acknowledge her wrongs (hell would freeze over first) or remain silent. Checkmate. If she did retaliate with her 'version of events' then she needs to tread carefully regarding her claims and have evidence to back this up, or Nicky could issue her own defamation lawsuit against Lydia. I know Lydia has already alluded to the causation of her hair damage being bleached four times, but she's not actually directly incriminated Nicky yet by not identifying any names, so Nicky's grounds for a defamation case currently are weak. I imagine Nicky archived her post whilst she sought legal advice. The only ramification Nicky would have in publicising the footage is Lydia's die hards getting salty at her.

Shoot your shot Nicky. 🙌🏽 I can't wait to witness Lydia living her best life on the loo in the powder room.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I’ve seen it mentioned that Lydia claimed Claire copies her paneling 🙄

funny yesterday this video popped up from vlogmas 2016. I hadn’t seen it so I watched out of curiousity. The entire thing at her friend Claire’s house. Lydia panned to this and I was like.... witch you stole Claire’s look 2 years later in your home. The sofas and chandelier and more. Lol

all she does is copy. We’ve seen it over and over. Wonder who she’ll copy since the purple and glam, navy and pampas, restoration hardware/Steve c is over and she’s on to green everything. Xmas time I betcha it’s something else entirely copied by someone else.

Claire 2016 and then Lydia 2018

I just watched half of the video and had to stop. That is sad and if I was Claire I would be livid but then Claire is truly happy with husband and baby, has a great family, and seems content. It appears that they had a great friendship. Lydia seemed happy with her life and seemed genuine. She's done a 180 with her personality. If she says she is happy now, then that would mean that she was faking it back then with Claire. Either way is bad. I like 2016 Lydia up to when she got married. After that she changed and not for the good, either. After her wedding they bought The Bungalow and Carrie started working for her. The video is a reminder to anyone who has forgotten or didn't know Lydia back then, that Lydia is a user. She is a user of friends, she is a user of brands (goes on a PR trip and shoots photos for other brands and barely any for the brand that brought her to the location), and she is a user of her husband. Ali is a place maker until a richer guy comes along. Ladies mark your calendar on August 31st 2020 I predicted that Lydia will dump Ali for a richer guy. The writing is on the wall, Ali.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Lydia Millen #37 flutes, ginger roots and penning her life memoirs of all her snarky disputes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I just watched half of the video and had to stop. That is sad and if I was Claire I would be livid but then Claire is truly happy with husband and baby, has a great family, and seems content. It appears that they had a great friendship. Lydia seemed happy with her life and seemed genuine. She's done a 180 with her personality. If she says she is happy now, then that would mean that she was faking it back then with Claire. Either way is bad. I like 2016 Lydia up to when she got married. After that she changed and not for the good, either. After her wedding they bought The Bungalow and Carrie started working for her. The video is a reminder to anyone who has forgotten or didn't know Lydia back then, that Lydia is a user. She is a user of friends, she is a user of brands (goes on a PR trip and shoots photos for other brands and barely any for the brand that brought her to the location), and she is a user of her husband. Ali is a place maker until a richer guy comes along. Ladies mark your calendar on August 31st 2020 I predicted that Lydia will dump Ali for a richer guy. The writing is on the wall, Ali.
She better get moving quick smart - that is today! Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone catch the "art" that Inthefrow featured in her latest vlog from today? Is that really a photo (or painting?) of three bums in the air????

......why?
Perhaps a celebration that Mr/Mrs/both think uppa da bummie is The Dream and Living Best Sex Life. Welldone to them!!! Bend away, vlog it Id watch it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

......why?
The frame doesn't match the print. She really doesn't have an eye on home decor.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am a baby beginner gardener on my balcony and have read so many books and watched so many videos to learn about planting for the seasons and my location. That said, I still know very little and am happy to be a learner while taking things slow and figuring out what works for me.
The lack of forethought or research she is putting in is killing me. I cannot fathom how the professionals here are coping. @Miscanthus you deserve a very expensive greenhouse for watching her ‘gardening’ as a professional.

Hope Ali enjoys his eight spinach leaves this week.
Thanks for the shout out! I don't like feeling annoyed all the time so I'm trying to watch with amusement! I have to remind myself that she is young and when I was her age I was in my first career and had very little knowledge or interest in horticulture. I love that you are trying to educate yourself @mindlessness Happy gardening!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She better get moving quick smart - that is today! Hahaha
Today I am making the prediction that in the future she will dump Ali. I'd start playing the lottery or stock market if I could predict an actual date. Sadly, I can't...LOL

Reactions: 20
Sorry to quote myself but the bag is for my 50th. We are really cutting back due to pandemic but when I saw it, and being a bag lover, I had to go for it. Hopefully it will “be in my wardrobe for years and years to come” 🤪. “Cost per wear” and all that 🥴 Lol

Congratulations! I'm really happy for you😊.

I have a Speedy 30 in damier ebene that I got in -08, still love it and it's holding up so nicely.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
For decades in motor racing you would never see a green race car. Green brought bad luck. But I find this to be even more weird, no peanuts. The sight of peanuts was thought to bring back luck. Drivers would walk by their competition and throw peanuts into their car. One driver was sponsored by Nutter Butter peanut cookies and when he saw the decal on his race car he made the crew use an X-acto knife to cut out the image of the peanut. We never used green because the family has always used variations of orange/blue/white. But we are BIG as in HUUUGE peanut butter lovers so if someone threw peanuts into our race cars, we wouldn't mind at all.
Totally off topic, but what race cars? I’ve got a personal interest and this is fascinating :)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.