Lydia Millen #36 A block of cheese and pomme de terre, verbal abuse and ginger hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ordered and on its way! I’ve been trying to get my hands on this bag for years. I heard the new ones have the issues fixed. Can’t wait!!! 👜💃🏻

and you are so right. The part with her family was so authentic. Something is so off with her now. Lazy and full of Greed 🧟‍♀️ It’s fitting her new favorite color is green because she is so green with envy that she’s lost herself.
Sorry to quote myself but the bag is for my 50th. We are really cutting back due to pandemic but when I saw it, and being a bag lover, I had to go for it. Hopefully it will “be in my wardrobe for years and years to come” 🤪. “Cost per wear” and all that 🥴 Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 32
🤣 wetting myself at the garden harvest. That amount of spinach is going to wilt down to f all, will struggle for one meal never mind a week of breakfasts 🤣
Yes it’s not much spinach at all, and the herbs you should just pick and use as you need, not do A big harvest,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I was thinking, wouldn’t it be great if Nicky just sent that cctv and audio footage to someone like Angelika Oles / and / or other drama channels as an exclusive, along with a statement. It would certainly get a bigger reach!
Or Nicky can blur out the faces and/or transcribe it. She can present a transcribed text of the dialogue from the CCTV like a fictional story about "Isabella the Indignant Influencer" and how her behaviour is an example of how not to behave when working with vendors/partners/service providers. That should get around the threat of a lawsuit or whatever.

If Nicky posted a supposedly made-up dialogue between two people and gave them fictional names, then what can Lydia do to react? Admit that the "fictional" person in that transcribed dialogue is herself? Oh really Lydia? So you did in fact say all those vile, evil things to a 9 months pregnant woman and reduced her to tears? And what? You think that's in any way justifiable? Do you want a cookie now? Lmao.

All Nicky would have to do is post "All people in this story are fictional and I wrote this as a guide on professional behaviour in the workplace".

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry to quote myself but the bag is for my 50th. We are really cutting back due to pandemic but when I saw it, and being a bag lover, I had to go for it. Hopefully it will “be in my wardrobe for years and years to come” 🤪. “Cost per wear” and all that 🥴 Lol
Happy early birthday! It’s a great bag. I’ve had mine since 2014 and never experienced any of the issues. Maybe because I got it in France? Anyways, it’s a really wonderful purse to treat yourself with ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Or Nicky can blur out the faces and/or transcribe it. She can present a transcribed text of the dialogue from the CCTV like a fictional story about "Isabella the Indignant Influencer" and how her behaviour is an example of how not to behave when working with vendors/partners/service providers. That should get around the threat of a lawsuit or whatever.

If Nicky posted a supposedly made-up dialogue between two people and gave them fictional names, then what can Lydia do to react? Admit that the "fictional" person in that transcribed dialogue is herself? Oh really Lydia? So you did in fact say all those vile, evil things to a 9 months pregnant woman and reduced her to tears? And what? You think that's in any way justifiable? Do you want a cookie now? Lmao.

All Nicky would have to do is post "All people in this story are fictional and I wrote this as a guide on professional behaviour in the workplace".
It was private CCTV on private property. Nicky doesn’t have to block anyone out. Lydia has no rights.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She has £1 million in the bank because she is as tight as a duck's arse in flight! This was the figure when we last checked the company accounts.
I don't know why she is suddenly buying off eBay when she can afford full price but guess she has got to keep saving for when the bottom drops out of her world!
More and more people seem to be saying that they won’t buy things now if Influencers recommend them. That’s right across the board it seems (not just Lydia). It’s definitely since Covid - I know someone in Germany who works for MyTheresa and they are saying that since Covid people just aren’t buying like they used to because people aren’t going out anymore. Its almost like fashion is too frivolous at a time like this...all the bubbles are bursting because of all the uncertainty. My cousin in Germany has turned almost ALL of her garden into a vegetable plot! Way to go 🥬💚You need to set up your YouTube channel @Miscanthus! This time next year you will have shed loads of sheds and greenhouses with everyone’s full support! Oh yes...I can see it...Bunny Guinness eat your heart out...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Um...okay:

View attachment 227614

They have kind eyes (the first physical feature I'm always drawn to), would loooove to know what they think of Lady Lidl of Sage:

View attachment 227620
LOL....The bloody Telegraph Stella again. Didn't someone say you can pay to be featured. Funny no one else is featuring it. Forget it Lidl. Your "brand" just isn't going to happen. Although I do hope she brings something else out just so the flood gates open again.
I would love to be at that table with Ali's Dad and brother. They must see that he is a shadow of his former self. I mean what does he talk about with them. What they begged for and got that week. You never see a picture with Lydiot and his parents. Weird that his brother does not visit them either.

• Sad
  • Wow
It was private CCTV on private property. Nicky doesn’t have to block anyone out. Lydia has no rights.
Ok then Lydia can't sue Nicky. But Nicky might still be scared of Lydia's followers who might come attack Nicky and her business? So if Nicky posted a "fictional" story and never mentioned Lydia, then Lydia and her followers have no bullets in their gun.

Reactions: 17
I didn't realize she actually wrote the amount the suite costs on her vlog claiming it was all for her...that's beyond arrogant and desperate. No, Lydiot, the suite was for numerous "influencers" most who actually did their job and featured the product you failed at showing. That's why GHD is featuring them and not you on their website.

Honestly, if GHD uses her again after that pathetic video happily claiming she had dirty hair and not even making the effort to properly show the item, then they're beyond stupid themselves.

And the added confirmation of her stupidity is the fact that we're going into Autumn and Winter and she's NOW gearing up to build her greenhouse, vegetable garden and outdoor kitchen. What an idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I've just watched Victoria's hallway/staircase vlog, looks gorgeous. I love that their house looks like a proper home, cosy and full of personality. It looks so much nicer and classier than Lydiots boring bungalow.

Reactions: 21
I've just watched Victoria's hallway/staircase vlog, looks gorgeous. I love that their house looks like a proper home, cosy and full of personality. It looks so much nicer and classier than Lydiots boring bungalow.
I predict a change of flooring on the ground floor hallway for Lids....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really think Lady Lydia is very impulsive. She sees something someone else has and she must have it. Once she has it she seems to despise it. She is trying to fill a void in her life but stuff won’t do that. She needs to work out what will genuinely make her happy and stick with it.

Well that was deep for a Sunday morning lol
I bet Lydiot will be looking for somewhere in “her house” to have the black and white tiles that Inthefrump has had laid in her entry/boot room?!? They look quite lovely. I’m sure Lydiot will be on the beg for those when she re-does the boot room? Surely, she will have moved on from sage/pigeon very soon. There has to be a condition, besides “the 7 deadly sins,”to describe Lydiot’s pathological need to gazump most of what her fellow influencers have.

Reactions: 18
Thank you for putting this video up. It was lovely. Can’t tell you how much I enjoyed watching it again. This is the Lydia I REALLY loved. I could never wait for her next vlog to come up. Just a lovely trip back down Memory Lane...big sigh...
I watched it too. I really liked Lydia back then. She was so much more real. I miss that Lydia. :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
According to old British & Irish folklore, wearing the colour green is traditionally associated with bad luck. There’s some quite interesting fun superstitions about the colour green.
For decades in motor racing you would never see a green race car. Green brought bad luck. But I find this to be even more weird, no peanuts. The sight of peanuts was thought to bring back luck. Drivers would walk by their competition and throw peanuts into their car. One driver was sponsored by Nutter Butter peanut cookies and when he saw the decal on his race car he made the crew use an X-acto knife to cut out the image of the peanut. We never used green because the family has always used variations of orange/blue/white. But we are BIG as in HUUUGE peanut butter lovers so if someone threw peanuts into our race cars, we wouldn't mind at all.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
For decades in motor racing you would never see a green race car. Green brought bad luck. But I find this to be even more weird, no peanuts. The sight of peanuts was thought to bring back luck. Drivers would walk by their competition and throw peanuts into their car. One driver was sponsored by Nutter Butter peanut cookies and when he saw the decal on his race car he made the crew use an X-acto knife to cut out the image of the peanut. We never used green because the family has always used variations of orange/blue/white. But we are BIG as in HUUUGE peanut butter lovers so if someone threw peanuts into our race cars, we wouldn't mind at all.
Nutter Butter...😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly. Those were Lydia's words and the video will prove they are Lydia's words. Why give Lydia any cover? If you do not want to be accused of being a beotch then don't act like one. Also it is Lydia who is throwing shade at Nicky's business and Nicky should be able to prove that what Lydia is saying is false and that those statements are an attempt to ruin her business.

• Heart
I really don't understand where she is getting the money from to do this. wasn't it not long ago she was complaining of the cost of the house repairs that needed fixing on the house, like actual repair work, I think it was about the walls or something? Please correct me if I am wrong. So that's not being done but a stupid outside kitchen is being done? My mind boggles...
She doesn’t pay for much. She only changes the assthetic of her home. Even her fire escape is just a cover up job that will eventually have to be corrected.

She doesn’t do repairs because she can’t get repair work for free. It would be much harder to get a tradesperson to “gift” their labour.

Brands can afford to throw her freebie items or pay her for advertising but tilers, plumbers, etc are usually small businesses. Their time is valuable and it does not benefit them to have influencers share their services as they’re not selling anything online and work is generally localised.

Having said that a decent human being would share a local tradesperson that has done a great job even if they had to pay for the service. It’s a small thing to do to give back. Lydia won’t even put in the bare minimum for a paid campaign though and anything she has to pay for herself is too expensive.

Reactions: 28
I didn't realize she actually wrote the amount the suite costs on her vlog claiming it was all for her...that's beyond arrogant and desperate. No, Lydiot, the suite was for numerous "influencers" most who actually did their job and featured the product you failed at showing. That's why GHD is featuring them and not you on their website.

Honestly, if GHD uses her again after that pathetic video happily claiming she had dirty hair and not even making the effort to properly show the item, then they're beyond stupid themselves.

And the added confirmation of her stupidity is the fact that we're going into Autumn and Winter and she's NOW gearing up to build her greenhouse, vegetable garden and outdoor kitchen. What an idiot!
Lydia was a fool to put out such sub par work when it can be judged straight up against other influencers in an apple to apple comparision.

Reactions: 28
She is doing with her face, exactly what she does with her house and outfits. She is seeking ‘perfection’ in every individual area, without being able to see the whole picture.

She used to be so fresh faced and beautiful. She has a masculine face shape ans just has accentuated that and took away the femininity she had in other areas.

Also. I do think her facial swelling reminds me of when I was in the grips of anorexia/bulimia. Swelling and water retention in the face makes everything look just a bit ... odd. Body looks banging for a while, but it all crumbles.
Given the crap that both she and Lady Aga way, I’m surprised they’re both so thin. I’ve considered eating disorders/body dysmorphia, but as far as Lydiot is concerned, she needs some form of psych treatment/therapy. However, as were all well aware - “only she knows best.”

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.