Lydia Millen #36 A block of cheese and pomme de terre, verbal abuse and ginger hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is the tradesman working on the house in exchange for a hike in the Cotswolds? Surely payment would suffice?
Lydiot reading this : Uhhhh... What? Cawweeee, I don't understand, that's not what I said is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On this note, does Jo Malone still send out PR to influencers ? I have not seen Lydiot unbox PR from them in ages. A few years ago, she had been receiving PR from Jo Malone literally every fortnight, had JM candles falling out of her laundry room cupboard. Unless she is hiding some PR unboxings from her subscribers ... ???
I was wondering this as well! Back in the day I just thought she loved Jo Malone candles and all candles. Noticed recently they are nowhere to be found and she seems to never light candles anymore either. Guess no one is paying her to do it! 🕯

also I’m in sales... not same type of sales... but companies are completely motivated by numbers. They will stop using a sales person if the ROI is upside down. Her numbers must be good regardless of her efforts (due to 🐑) for some of these brands to keep using her.

But in the likely upcoming crushing financial recession these companies will quickly pivot to a different person who’s got the hustle and the engagement. These companies are in the fight for their existence due to Covid and I have a feeling will leave Lydia in the dust if she continues in this lazy path. I would venture to guess many already have left her as we just don’t see many of her past main gigs anymore... not even the 🕯🕯🕯unless she’s lowering her rates?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So watching the Michalacks and Stef went out for an adventure day driving the car Lydiot wants 🚙😏
Screenshot_20200831_072637.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why not just channel Lydia for the next thread title.

Lydia Millen #37 A Proud Online Creator with wims

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So Youtube is indeed adding ads whether creators want it or not on their videos. A few other youtubers I follow that produce really nice informartive videos or filmed podcasts have been apologizing for it. And they have complained to Youtube as well. So Lydiot could be telling the truth on this one...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Lydia Millen #37 Cook and gardener extraordinaire, but neither will fix her red toned hair

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If you are looking for classy and down to earth watch former model Jess on 'Fashion and Style Edit' and classy and luxe watch 'Emma Miller'. Neither have the number of subs they deserve.
Not Emma Miller! She's the devil in disguise. Another one with the same attitude as Lydia :sick:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
According to old British & Irish folklore, wearing the colour green is traditionally associated with bad luck. There’s some quite interesting fun superstitions about the colour green.
You are right, the saying goes :
"red and green should never be seen unless upon a fool"
or some say
"red and green should never be seen unless upon an Irish Queen"

Reactions: 7
😂 This is a perfect thread title starter!

How about...

#37: Top drawer banter, so boogee and luxe, meanwhile Globby customer service couldn't give two f##ks.
This currently has the most votes. I like the fact it keeps Globy alive!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Um...okay:

View attachment 227614

They have kind eyes (the first physical feature I'm always drawn to), would loooove to know what they think of Lady Lidl of Sage:

View attachment 227620
When I saw that picture posted I clicked on his dad's instagram and saw this picture of Ali's parents round their house for christmas. Remember the Christmas they HOSTED. So why are Ali's parent the ones wearing the aprons? Were they invited round as guests but also needed to cook the dinner too?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
When I saw that picture posted I clicked on his dad's instagram and saw this picture of Ali's parents round their house for christmas. Remember the Christmas they HOSTED. So why are Ali's parent the ones wearing the aprons? Were they invited round as guests but also needed to cook the dinner too?
Yep his parents were the ones that cooked dinner.... usually it's the host that cooks but you know Lydia doesn't/can't cook.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.