Lydia Millen #36 A block of cheese and pomme de terre, verbal abuse and ginger hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen it mentioned that Lydia claimed Claire copies her paneling 🙄

funny yesterday this video popped up from vlogmas 2016. I hadn’t seen it so I watched out of curiousity. The entire thing at her friend Claire’s house. Lydia panned to this and I was like.... witch you stole Claire’s look 2 years later in your home. The sofas and chandelier and more. Lol

all she does is copy. We’ve seen it over and over. Wonder who she’ll copy since the purple and glam, navy and pampas, restoration hardware/Steve c is over and she’s on to green everything. Xmas time I betcha it’s something else entirely copied by someone else.

Claire 2016 and then Lydia 2018

Thank you for putting this video up. It was lovely. Can’t tell you how much I enjoyed watching it again. This is the Lydia I REALLY loved. I could never wait for her next vlog to come up. Just a lovely trip back down Memory Lane...big sigh...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry but duck off with your home made pesto to pop on a salad!! More like to dip her sausage roll or bread in! Baffling her of all people growing salad and veg and herbs! Just buy a bread maker and a deep fat fryer Lydia and embrace your unhealthy lifestyle!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thank you for putting this video up. It was lovely. Can’t tell you how much I enjoyed watching it again. This is the Lydia I REALLY loved. I could never wait for her next vlog to come up. Just a lovely trip back down Memory Lane...big sigh...
AGREE! And after this one I watched a few others around same time because I'm thinking about getting the Pochette Metis (it's available on the US website!) and she wore it a lot that vlogmas. SO much more care in editing with music.... and every single video Claire is in or talked about. One of them they are actually HOLDING HANDS!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Can you sprinkle a bit of Josie gilet copying into it too?? hahahaha maybe add in abit about awaiting the CCTV?
I think this tagged on to the end might make it too long for a title...but I wrote it for you anyway...

CCTV still hangs over her head - so it’s tantrums galore and a fortnight in bed...

AGREE! And after this one I watched a few others around same time because I'm thinking about getting the Pochette Metis (it's available on the US website!) and she wore it a lot that vlogmas. SO much more care in editing with music.... and every single video Claire is in or talked about. One of them they are actually HOLDING HANDS!
Yes! The music was really good and so appropriate. Claire’s house looked nice and the dogs were just perfect. Her grandparents were lovely, her outfits were lovely. It’s such a shame it all went awry. The following years’s Vlogmass was really compelling too. She should have got an award for it. Everything stopped at my house when the daily vlogs came out. I watched quite a few of them twice. It’s all such a shame...I really miss things how they were...

Hope you get the bag - I still have the over-knee boots ...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm not a fan of Carrie, I think she's in that weird relationship with Lydiot for her own benefit and once she's got what she needs she'll be off.
I'm convinced Lidl said Cawwie is moving closer to her.....this is not healthy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Now, probably according to Lidl I have no idea what I’m talking about because I live in an apartment instead of some historical country mansion like she does, but in what world is the design of this outdoor kitchen functional?!? So you’re grilling away for your dinner party (with one other person) and you have to walk all the way around to get to the dining area? WHY. Your food will be cold by the time it gets there. Unless they plan on handing plates off to each other over that wall, which is NOT LUXE. This is the bleeping most stupidest design decision EVER. Also, the fact that the dining set is on the OTHER SIDE of the patio from the indoor kitchen is also BAD DESIGN. Why are these people walking so far to get from prep to eating?!

View attachment 226758
I really don't understand where she is getting the money from to do this. wasn't it not long ago she was complaining of the cost of the house repairs that needed fixing on the house, like actual repair work, I think it was about the walls or something? Please correct me if I am wrong. So that's not being done but a stupid outside kitchen is being done? My mind boggles...

Reactions: 19
I'm convinced Lidl said Cawwie is moving closer to her.....this is not healthy 😂😂😂
I felt a little pang of uneasiness when this was announced...If Lydia can’t see what is happening right now then surely Carrie must...mustn’t she?

edit: I’ve just gone icy cold...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think this tagged on to the end might make it too long for a title...but I wrote it for you anyway...

CCTV still hangs over her head - so it’s tantrums galore and a fortnight in bed...

Yes! The music was really good and so appropriate. Claire’s house looked nice and the dogs were just perfect. Her grandparents were lovely, her outfits were lovely. It’s such a shame it all went awry. The following years’s Vlogmass was really compelling too. She should have got an award for it. Everything stopped at my house when the daily vlogs came out. I watched quite a few of them twice. It’s all such a shame...I really miss things how they were...

Hope you get the bag - I still have the over-knee boots ...
Ordered and on its way! I’ve been trying to get my hands on this bag for years. I heard the new ones have the issues fixed. Can’t wait!!! 👜💃🏻

and you are so right. The part with her family was so authentic. Something is so off with her now. Lazy and full of Greed 🧟‍♀️ It’s fitting her new favorite color is green because she is so green with envy that she’s lost herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I really don't understand where she is getting the money from to do this. wasn't it not long ago she was complaining of the cost of the house repairs that needed fixing on the house, like actual repair work, I think it was about the walls or something? Please correct me if I am wrong. So that's not being done but a stupid outside kitchen is being done? My mind boggles...
Yes I’m so sure she said she was going to fix what was wrong with the house, i.e. what needed repairing and made a shady comment about how things weren’t built or done right and that it would cost so much money that she couldn’t get something else she wanted done because they were focusing on fixing things up.

Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has been covered in the last ten pages or so but I just saw her “harvest” and also saw her basil the other day. Anyone else think she just bought those ready potted fresh herbs from a supermarket and is attempting to pass them off as her own? Or did she really grow these?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She has £1 million in the bank because she is as tight as a duck's arse in flight! This was the figure when we last checked the company accounts.
I don't know why she is suddenly buying off eBay when she can afford full price but guess she has got to keep saving for when the bottom drops out of her world!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
According to old British & Irish folklore, wearing the colour green is traditionally associated with bad luck. There’s some quite interesting fun superstitions about the colour green.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I was waiting on Talula to poop on her boots, damn.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
According to old British & Irish folklore, wearing the colour green is traditionally associated with bad luck. There’s some quite interesting fun superstitions about the colour green.
Hmmmmmm :unsure: would explain things that happen on St. Patrick's Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was thinking, wouldn’t it be great if Nicky just sent that cctv and audio footage to someone like Angelika Oles / and / or other drama channels as an exclusive, along with a statement. It would certainly get a bigger reach!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.