Lydia Millen #36 A block of cheese and pomme de terre, verbal abuse and ginger hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who drinks glasses of wine in someone’s field, that’s so odd. Go for a walk then go to a pub!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Josie said they have friends over this W/E...maybe that’s where they are hiking. Lydia will want to see the dressing room won’t she? It seems Josie has had a better experience. 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Josie said they have friends over this W/E...maybe that’s where they are hiking. Lydia will want to see the dressing room won’t she? It seems Josie has had a better experience. 🤫
They are there. Both of them have posted from the same cabbage patch.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I don’t know about you guys but this “hiking” thing bugs me a lot. What she does is not really hiking- or how do you see it? I did few shots from google and it indeed says the line is blurry but to me is very obvious.
DA4A114C-FA7C-4730-9B21-DCBBDCAAD1C6.jpeg
73B71FBF-361F-4778-BE0A-FE13806DB7C1.jpeg
7DF2BB73-A0E9-4116-A080-86CE207819D8.jpeg
F3442DBD-B5F8-4853-B574-775F6D1C5396.jpeg

Reactions: 11
BARF = Just like redecorating... she jumps from "bestie" fellow influencer to the next like she does navy, to black, to sage. I cannot stand Josie... she's literally worse than Lydia... so they are perfect for each other. Neither have any real friends and most influencers don't want to be around them anymore.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This whole ‘hiking’ and ‘square feet’ strikes me as something an American would say. We don’t tend to use those phrases here, well at least where I live.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
They are there. Both of them have posted from the same cabbage patch.
AND WHO stands in a cabbage patch drinking wine? that is so strange... so so so many places to spend time in the Cotswolds and drink with friends... eyeroll

For those of you who don’t follow grosie josie... she loves to use this filter. That makes everything look like death, filthy and covered with flies. Lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Totally off topic, but what race cars? I’ve got a personal interest and this is fascinating :)
This was mainly a stock car superstition. But in the Midwest and the South some of those superstitions could be found in other types of racing. My husband and son have raced on dirt, asphalt, and ice and have raced everything from motorcycles, to midgets, karts, modifieds, winged sprint cars, and non winged sprint cars. My husband stopped racing when he turned 60 and my son started racing at the age of 5. He was so young that he had to print his name, when little girls would ask for his autograph. Thank heaven they only raced against each other one time.

She creates nothing?! Put out vlogs where she talks to camera looks at herself? Where is her creation?!

Quite a few Victorian
houses have fireplaces in the hallways even small ones but it’s but common.
It should read Proud Copier.

Reactions: 11
AND WHO stands in a cabbage patch drinking wine? that is so strange... so so so many places to spend time in the Cotswolds and drink with friends... eyeroll
Iv never seen anything so ridiculous in my life! They are just playing at being ‘country’ it’s actually cringeworthy and super embarrassing. They have no idea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
For those of you who don’t follow grosie josie... she loves to use this filter. That makes everything look like death, filthy and covered with flies. Lol
They are a perfect match. Both couples, real life dementors.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
BARF = Just like redecorating... she jumps from "bestie" fellow influencer to the next like she does navy, to black, to sage. I cannot stand Josie... she's literally worse than Lydia... so they are perfect for each other. Neither have any real friends and most influencers don't want to be around them anymore.
I know she isn’t maybe everyone’s cup of tea but I really like Josie. I think she gives her content serious consideration and she creates a good mix of topics and most of all she is consistent. I have never got the feeling that she pads her content out. I would say she works hard, plans ahead very well and tries to be professional at all times. Charlie used to irritate me a little as he seemed to but-in a lot by mansplaining. However, he doesn’t irritate me too much any more. I can see the effort Josie puts in. I love her little dogs too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know she isn’t maybe everyone’s cup of tea but I really like Josie. I think she gives her content serious consideration and she creates a good mix of topics and most of all she is consistent. I have never got the feeling that she pads her content out. I would say she works hard, plans ahead very well and tries to be professional at all times. Charlie used to irritate me a little as he seemed to but-in a lot by mansplaining. However, he doesn’t irritate me too much any more. I can see the effort Josie puts in. I love her little dogs too.
I liked her before the move... and she’s just gone ridiculous with shilling everything not pinned down. To each their own but she’s also done a lot of shady and snide things

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow Vic and Harrison have been truly dumped!
Vicky and Harrison are HISTORY.... they're not increasing her subscriber count- but JOSIE and Charlie are where the sponsors are at! Claire Chanelle must be chanting 'I told you so!' like a Buddhist chant!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I liked her before the move... and she’s just gone ridiculous with shilling everything not pinned down. To each their own but she’s also done a lot of shady and snide things
We’re going to get told off for going OT...😀👜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.