Lydia Millen #32 Sitting on a sage green coloured throne of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I saw a couple of earlier posts on here about whether Lydiot was blow drying her hair or straightening it or whatever, does anyone think like I did as soon as I saw this that she just wrote these descriptions to sound sexy, the blow dry was really supposed to be another sort of blow thingy, or do I just have a mind in the gutter thingy??
Also what fools have soil delivered ON TOP of their gravel driveway. Did they not think to put down a couple of tarps or something first, that will be a hell of a job to get all the soil out of the gravel, again no care.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Ok so I saw a couple of earlier posts on here about whether Lydiot was blow drying her hair or straightening it or whatever, does anyone think like I did as soon as I saw this that she just wrote these descriptions to sound sexy, the blow dry was really supposed to be another sort of blow thingy, or do I just have a mind in the gutter thingy??
Also what fools have soil delivered ON TOP of their gravel driveway. Did they not think to put down a couple of tarps or something first, that will be a hell of a job to get all the soil out of the gravel, again no care.
I thought that who unloads soil on a gravel driveway. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So sorry to go off topic but can anyone help me please? My alerts are no longer coming through and it’s really spoiling my enjoyment of the site. Can anyone tell me how to reactivate my alerts please? Thank you if you can and sorry for this again.
Not sure if this is what you mean but I just looked at mine, clicked on Preferences under the little bell at the top right of screen and all my preferences have ticks on them.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I just have my page open all the time! Can keep up 1000% of the time. I can’t miss a lidl or Josie comment!( powder room reading, bed time story…)
I always jump to "watched threads" when I finished the one I was reading... I feel like a maniac.. But I get fomo 🤣 🤣

Also what fools have soil delivered ON TOP of their gravel driveway
Remember when she nearly lynched Ali because of the paint spill? 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She complains about the price of a hair styling product, but yet she's perfectly fine dropping 5k on a bag? riiiight, it's because you weren't gifted one!!

In Ali's vlog...What are the chances that Focaccia bread is not gluten free, nor is the naan she ate with her takeout meal. Lydia just drop this gluten intolerance crap, if you really were intolerant, you wouldn't just eat it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Just watched Josies latest vlog (god it's excruciating how they talk with the dogs 🤢)
Anyway Josies says she 5'4 tall, are there any photos of her and Lydiot together?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Really? I'm from Ontario and we say it ``Towseld`` ... I guess there's no right way lol
Chicago girl here - TAH-sld

Just watched Josies latest vlog (god it's excruciating how they talk with the dogs 🤢)
Anyway Josies says she 5'4 tall, are there any photos of her and Lydiot together?
NO WAY Josie is 5'4.... she looks 5' on a good day to me and I'm 5'2

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks for the FREE blow dry advice Lyds... but no thanks I’ll PAY. Ummm. 😱
She can use all the oils and hair masks she wants but if she is constantly blow drying then straightening her hair every time she washes it, it will continue to look like dried hay. It looks utterly horrendous after the blow dry in this pic before straightening. So this pic shows the true state of her hair damage.

If she was a true beauty guru or influencer - or had a brain -she would have used these lockdown months to just air dry her hair and use the oils and hair masks to properly treat and improve it.

And now she is going to color correct her hair yet again?? No wonder her hair looks so dried out and damaged.

What a dumb ass.
DB472667-3EB7-4509-A4EB-A5884EF6E69D.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Totally thought the same thing on both accounts. IN THE SHOWER WITH ME - And dirt on gravel for planting grass-seed... mo-rons... and how are you going to rinse the dirt off the gravel driveway... gonna be muddy for a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Totally thought the same thing on both accounts. IN THE SHOWER WITH ME - And dirt on gravel for planting grass-seed... mo-rons... and how are you going to rinse the dirt off the gravel driveway... gonna be muddy for a long time.
And Lydiot was worried about a bit of paint 😏😂
Screenshot_20200808_012855.jpg
Screenshot_20200808_012815.jpg
Screenshot_20200808_012841.jpg
Screenshot_20200808_012827.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Hi,
It's been a long time since I've posted here, I mainly just keep entertained by reading all the fabulousness that already exists here. Anyway, I have had my first blocking by an influencer (Jenny Cipoletti) on Instagram. One of her followers mentioned how much her feed had changed since she had her baby and how they worried she'd fallen into the "trap" of only posting baby pictures on her feed. Well, Jenny was not happy with motherhood being called a trap and went off on this pore girl and was so snotty to her. Yes, "trap" was a poor choice of words but either way I felt compelled to stand up for this girl who honestly didn't say anything mean at all and was just offering constructive feedback. But it's true, her feed used to be filled with great '60s/70's style and what her followers loved about her page but it really has changed to be more like Laura Ashley fashion these days. Anyway, I'm so tired of these influencers making millions because they have hundreds of thousands of followers and then treating them so rudely, the same way Lydia does, whenever they offer any feedback. We all know that when theses influencers were starting out and had only 2000 followers they would have never been so rude to someone providing them with valuable feedback, but now that they have all of their high paying contracts signed and the $$$$ coming in the door they can say whatever they want and not blink an eye. The privilege of this crowd is ridiculous. The funny thing though is that I not one to stand up for myself, much less anyone else, it felt good but also scary at the same time. Anyway, sorry to get off topic but I thought I'd share.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If someone had told me 10 years ago that a 50 minute vlog of someone showering and doing their hair would be deemed watchable content by thousands of people I would have asked the world to stop so I can get off.

Having said that I did skip through with morbid fascination wondering how deranged she must really be.

Also Is it me or did she at last mention Globy, by saying that the next range of Globy would include 2 mitts instead of one? My my what a treat! She does know how to treat her followers after all! 🙄 Guessing it will cause the cost to be upped though...
Maybe she ordered more mitts to be included in her as yet unsold pieces. She could make out that she sold out again but the next round will have 2 gloves and she isn't even going to raise the price. She is probably hoping that will generate more sales and she can finally unload the remaining pieces.

Maybe no one has sent them a free tarp. I can't believe Lydia allowed Ali to have dirt dumped onto the precious gravel driveway. Didn't Lydia go all ape $hit crazy on Ali for spilling paint on the gravel?

Hate these wedding chairs with the medieval table. Also hate how the living room is such a different vibe from the dining and kitchen space!!
That hanging light is so out of place for her low ceilings. It screams "disco time." That's the way, aha aha, I like it, aha aha,

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If someone had told me 10 years ago that a 50 minute vlog of someone showering and doing their hair would be deemed watchable content by thousands of people I would have asked the world to stop so I can get off.

Having said that I did skip through with morbid fascination wondering how deranged she must really be.
I just clicked - she is obviously showing Us how well and long she showers after she read here - there were multiple comments on matters of her personal hygiene. Many Tattlers expressed opinions that she stinks ( wandering for hours in vlogs after fake tan applications, multiple times shown in sweaty gym kits with obviously unwashed body after “10k“ imaginary runs, gym workouts, lingering in clothes she worn the day before, multiple announcements of “strong requirement” to finally wash her hair, etc. The list goes on. She wants us to know that she has scrubbed herself really well. Including obviously her ladybits ( presumably to assure those confused watchers who might think she is trans due to mannish facial features brought on by filler procedures out of control). To those confused watchers who think she might not be a lady, I say - congrats on your thinking skills. Lydia is many things, but being ladylike is not one of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Does anyone remember this show (might only have been an Australian show) but I had absolutely no idea lydia was the star of this show. Wooowwww oh wooowwww so she was a star before youtube

20200808_123404.jpg

Hi,
It's been a long time since I've posted here, I mainly just keep entertained by reading all the fabulousness that already exists here. Anyway, I have had my first blocking by an influencer (Jenny Cipoletti) on Instagram. One of her followers mentioned how much her feed had changed since she had her baby and how they worried she'd fallen into the "trap" of only posting baby pictures on her feed. Well, Jenny was not happy with motherhood being called a trap and went off on this pore girl and was so snotty to her. Yes, "trap" was a poor choice of words but either way I felt compelled to stand up for this girl who honestly didn't say anything mean at all and was just offering constructive feedback. But it's true, her feed used to be filled with great '60s/70's style and what her followers loved about her page but it really has changed to be more like Laura Ashley fashion these days. Anyway, I'm so tired of these influencers making millions because they have hundreds of thousands of followers and then treating them so rudely, the same way Lydia does, whenever they offer any feedback. We all know that when theses influencers were starting out and had only 2000 followers they would have never been so rude to someone providing them with valuable feedback, but now that they have all of their high paying contracts signed and the $$$$ coming in the door they can say whatever they want and not blink an eye. The privilege of this crowd is ridiculous. The funny thing though is that I not one to stand up for myself, much less anyone else, it felt good but also scary at the same time. Anyway, sorry to get off topic but I thought I'd share.
So true. I've been banned on lydiot youtube and instagram. These influencers don't want their minions reading anything bad about them.
I report anything I dont like to youtube and instagram its easy to do with a click and hopefully they do contact her and she realises she is a narcissistic witch

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Agree 100%. And she has naturally pretty and thick hair. Why does she think it looks amazing to have it all one length and then only curl the bottom 2”? It looks too heavy and strange this way and may be part of why she looks so bad with also heavy eyebrows. Right?
You hit the nail on the head! Her hair looked so much better longer and more layered, because hers is so thick having it 1 dimension makes it lay flatter so that center part drags her face down making her look older, she needs to start adding curl or waves higher up to make it 3 dimensional again, she literally looks like she’s aged 10 years in the past 2 years.

She can use all the oils and hair masks she wants but if she is constantly blow drying then straightening her hair every time she washes it, it will continue to look like dried hay. It looks utterly horrendous after the blow dry in this pic before straightening. So this pic shows the true state of her hair damage.

If she was a true beauty guru or influencer - or had a brain -she would have used these lockdown months to just air dry her hair and use the oils and hair masks to properly treat and improve it.

And now she is going to color correct her hair yet again?? No wonder her hair looks so dried out and damaged.

What a dumb ass.View attachment 205212
She blow dried and straightened her hair and didn’t use a single heat protectant She used oil instead no wonder her hair looks fried 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
could someone explain the difference between where she lives and where she thinks she lives. I get one is probably posh and that's not the one she lives in. How different are the two?

Reactions: 5
Maybe she ordered more mitts to be included in her as yet unsold pieces. She could make out that she sold out again but the next round will have 2 gloves and she isn't even going to raise the price. She is probably hoping that will generate more sales and she can finally unload the remaining pieces.

Maybe no one has sent them a free tarp. I can't believe Lydia allowed Ali to have dirt dumped onto the precious gravel driveway. Didn't Lydia go all ape $hit crazy on Ali for spilling paint on the gravel?

That hanging light is so out of place for her low ceilings. It screams "disco time." That's the way, aha aha, I like it, aha aha,
But remember the ceiling is not as low as it was because they have taken the rug away 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.