Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she cleared out her wardrobe and put a load up on Depop and said how she is only going to buy statement pieces from now on????? She has just refilled them again with more linen dresses and H&M crap. How many dresses does she need????? She goes nowhere. Ali was going on about how he is going to be more thoughtful about the environment when making future purchases. He would want to have a word with his wife because she is doing the opposite

Reactions: 32
i feel like butter churns are not something you need to buy from amazon. If she’s so close to the cotswolds SURELY there’s a retired old couple trying to downsize their farm whose kids are selling their farm stuff on eBay. What a missed opportunity to curate and source something one of a kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 196083
found this under a picture from Steve Cordony 🙊
I did something similar, but stroked his ego by saying 'imitated by British wannabe stylist' or something and he actually 'liked' it. Hilarious. I think a few more tattlers need to ramp up the embarrassment factor ...ESPECIALLY on the post that features the LV trunk and branches... Lidl hasn't a SINGLE original bone in her body....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We have yet another moving to the country side, Chase Amie. Will she too become part of « THE BIGGEST BEGGARS »? Maybe she will be lidl’s neigh our and will become best friend and then best ennemi.
God, she’s the last person who’s going to enjoy the country. She can’t clomp around in mud with her Valentino Rockstuds. She’s going to be like Paris and Nicole in The Simple Life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m just hate watching now.
I actually liked her.
And I quite like her house (weird layout but whatever)
Prancing round your house in a £800 dress...fine you do you.
Got into gardening. Fine. No issue.
Repainting the house. Yeah I’m the same, kind of (but I do pay for EVERYTHING myself)
Continuously bragging about tit she’s begged for. No.
Never disclosing. Nope.
The utter failure of Globy (part of me felt a teeny tiny bit sorry for her, other part of me was £50 for a glove no ma’am) and the fact she hasn’t mentioned ANYTHING since. I’m gobsmacked.
I 100% agree with you on this! I can no longer watch with an open mind and with the hope of being mildly entertained. Now watching her just makes me hostile.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A bag for ‘hikes’ around her area 😂😂 sorry what. WALKS Lydia, you are going for WALKS. Not climbing Mt bloody Snowdon 😑
64D8C796-6677-42C3-8842-9BDF465A53B9.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sorry, has she seriously painted the island in pigeon? Didn’t she just get it painted black? (We know she broke the rules during lockdown and got Ken to do it, likely when he did the lounge, although they pretended Ali did it)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I think when I first found her channel I was under the misapprehension she was a confident person with a real, solid aesthetic and I enjoyed her content. Then they moved. Then she started the never-ending project of re-inventing her home, herself and watching her on this journey has become more and more pathetic. When it comes to her home, she goes the "safe route" and has little to no clue how to marry high and low pieces, new and old and just feels most comfortable white-washing everything (unless she's painted it blue or black). No offense to those who have the means to purchase designer bags, shoes and clothes BUT, there too, I find her taking the safe route style-wise. Your tribe will understand your uniform, but it doesn't really say much about your actual taste. Now, if she were, say, thrifting for old designer pieces and incorporating them into her wardrobe in a beautiful and creative way, I'd appreciate it, but she just finds any conceivable excuse to purchase the newest expensive crap because in doing so it somehow validates her and, again, her "tribe" will recognize her. Had a good laugh about her spying Josie's Fendi bag. Let's see what else she oggled at Josie and Charlie's house that she ends up pinching. She simply can't make a move without ripping off someone else's style and, barring that, spending on expensive crap hoping people will read that luxury = style.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m 6 minutes in and struggling. Two observations so far;
1. She definitely bought the bag *after* seeing it at Josie’s house, not before
2. She went to the Peak District. It’s a completely different place to the Lake District. Knobhead!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
This is the same girl who cringed when spending 80 pounds on a lamp ... and now she's purchased a Fendi bag for 'practical dog walks' ...

She is honestly unwell, makes me uncomfortable watching her.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Vlog Thursday 30th July 2020 - I Shouldn't Have Bought All Of This (Straight up you bought about 2% given it's a paid for integrated partnership. No need to lie to kick it).

- Her vlog game is far from strong but consistent. Good morning ✅ Dressing gown ✅ Eye bleeping the camera ✅ She acknowledges doesn't her hair look all lovely and soft. All her hard work with the hair masks is paying off. She's enjoying her makeup today as well. You do realise makeup isn't going to fix your stupidity though Lydia?
- It's Friday. She has a few loose ends to tie up before the weekend. She later says she had busy day but then corrects herself. Perhaps your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
- She didn't want to spoil the surprise in the last vlog. She's treating Cawwee to a hike pit stop of all the local pubs as Cawwee is moving closer. A pub crawl then. At least you won't be the only idiot in the village Lydia. Ali and his manager join them. They all genuinely look like they're having fun. This is because Lydia is at the back preoccupied with vlogging obvs. Side note - why the duck does Ali need a manager? I suppose searching for the perfect twig by yourself is hard work in itself.
- She begins to speak about Farfetch's philosophy. Go ahead, tell them everything you know. It’ll only take 10 seconds. Still way more time than was dedicated to Glóby (your own brand) though.
- She saw the Fendi bag in Josie's boot room, then said 'oh that's the bag I ordered yesterday'. You speak fluent tit Lydia. Apparently it's to replace her backpack, you know the one she bought last week, to store her cheese and pickle sandwiches in. Some people are has-beens. You Lydia are a never-was.
- She went for a walk in the Lake District. Did she? That's a long journey. I think she means Peak District. Do you ever wonder what life would be like Lydia, if you’d had enough oxygen at birth?
- It's now Sunday. She acknowledges she needs to clean the windows. It's been months, but those pesky window cleaners won't come inside during the pandemic. Hear me out girl. Could you not possibly clean them yourself? I know you’re not as stupid as you look. Nobody could be!
- We get to see up close the pigeon centre island. She's going to paint the walls next in Farrow and Ball's shade 'I give no fucks'.
- She goes outside to check on her bramble bushes. She orgasms over the berries as she'll be making jam in no time. Have you ever considered suing your brain Lydia for nonsupport?
- She's feeling chipper so she is putting on a lovely dress, to do some things around the house. On that note, let's play house. You be the door and I’ll slam you.
- She emphasises this is going to be her last summer haul. But after each item she literally says 'I'm going to order more' or 'I need to get another one'. Don’t get insulted, but is your job devoted to spreading ignorance?
- She asks 'let me know which one you would wear today?' I vote the cardboard box they came in. None of these are steamed obviously. She states she's a bad fashion blogger. She's going to put the code on screen as she never knows it off by heart. What do you actually find so difficult about memorising a few letters and numbers? Do you want to die stupid?
- She highlights they're both having a busy day. The next clip, she's writing in a Filofax to store all her seeds. This is now known as the Bible from herein, to refer back to when she is re-seeding. Oh an extra tab for salads. Any similarity between Lydia and a human is purely coincidental.
- She's new to cooking, so she just tells us exactly what it says on the thermomix. Don't feel bad Lydia. A lot of people have no talent.
- She bought her grandma a thermomix. Said grandma then bank transferred her back the money for said thermomix. No buying really involved then Lydia. Standard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I’m 6 minutes in and struggling. Two observations so far;
1. She definitely bought the bag *after* seeing it at Josie’s house, not before
2. She went to the Peak District. It’s a completely different place to the Lake District. Knobhead!
Yes, I was wondering about the Lake District thing! Well heard not exactly the same place and we all know that would be too big a drive and too much petrol for tight pants!

Reactions: 10
I think when I first found her channel I was under the misapprehension she was a confident person with a real, solid aesthetic and I enjoyed her content. Then they moved. Then she started the never-ending project of re-inventing her home, herself and watching her on this journey has become more and more pathetic. When it comes to her home, she goes the "safe route" and has little to no clue how to marry high and low pieces, new and old and just feels most comfortable white-washing everything (unless she's painted it blue or black). No offense to those who have the means to purchase designer bags, shoes and clothes BUT, there too, I find her taking the safe route style-wise. Your tribe will understand your uniform, but it doesn't really say much about your actual taste. Now, if she were, say, thrifting for old designer pieces and incorporating them into her wardrobe in a beautiful and creative way, I'd appreciate it, but she just finds any conceivable excuse to purchase the newest expensive crap because in doing so it somehow validates her and, again, her "tribe" will recognize her. Had a good laugh about her spying Josie's Fendi bag. Let's see what else she oggled at Josie and Charlie's house that she ends up pinching. She simply can't make a move without ripping off someone else's style and, barring that, spending on expensive crap hoping people will read that luxury = style.
Brace yourselves everyone - Josie is obsessed with GOLD. It's way worse than Lydia with Sage or black or navy or linen.... So I predict some GOLD paint next!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Vlog Thursday 30th July 2020 - I Shouldn't Have Bought All Of This (Straight up you bought about 2% given it's a paid for integrated partnership. No need to lie to kick it).

- Her vlog game is far from strong but consistent. Good morning ✅ Dressing gown ✅ Eye bleeping the camera ✅ She acknowledges doesn't her hair look all lovely and soft. All her hard work with the hair masks is paying off. She's enjoying her makeup today as well. You do realise makeup isn't going to fix your stupidity though Lydia?
- It's Friday. She has a few loose ends to tie up before the weekend. She later says she had busy day but then corrects herself. Perhaps your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
- She didn't want to spoil the surprise in the last vlog. She's treating Cawwee to a hike pit stop of all the local pubs as Cawwee is moving closer. A pub crawl then. At least you won't be the only idiot in the village Lydia. Ali and his manager join them. They all genuinely look like they're having fun. This is because Lydia is at the back preoccupied with vlogging obvs. Side note - why the duck does Ali need a manager? I suppose searching for the perfect twig by yourself is hard work in itself.
- She begins to speak about Farfetch's philosophy. Go ahead, tell them everything you know. It’ll only take 10 seconds. Still way more time than was dedicated to Glóby (your own brand) though.
- She saw the Fendi bag in Josie's boot room, then said 'oh that's the bag I ordered yesterday'. You speak fluent tit Lydia. Apparently it's to replace her backpack, you know the one she bought last week, to store her cheese and pickle sandwiches in. Some people are has-beens. You Lydia are a never-was.
- She went for a walk in the Lake District. Did she? That's a long journey. I think she means Peak District. Do you ever wonder what life would be like Lydia, if you’d had enough oxygen at birth?
- It's now Sunday. She acknowledges she needs to clean the windows. It's been months, but those pesky window cleaners won't come inside during the pandemic. Hear me out girl. Could you not possibly clean them yourself? I know you’re not as stupid as you look. Nobody could be!
- We get to see up close the pigeon centre island. She's going to paint the walls next in Farrow and Ball's shade 'I give no fucks'.
- She goes outside to check on her bramble bushes. She orgasms over the berries as she'll be making jam in no time. Have you ever considered suing your brain Lydia for nonsupport?
- She's feeling chipper so she is putting on a lovely dress, to do some things around the house. On that note, let's play house. You be the door and I’ll slam you.
- She emphasises this is going to be her last summer haul. But after each item she literally says 'I'm going to order more' or 'I need to get another one'. Don’t get insulted, but is your job devoted to spreading ignorance?
- She asks 'let me know which one you would wear today?' I vote the cardboard box they came in. None of these are steamed obviously. She states she's a bad fashion blogger. She's going to put the code on screen as she never knows it off by heart. What do you actually find so difficult about memorising a few letters and numbers? Do you want to die stupid?
- She highlights they're both having a busy day. The next clip, she's writing in a Filofax to store all her seeds. This is now known as the Bible from herein, to refer back to when she is re-seeding. Oh an extra tab for salads. Any similarity between Lydia and a human is purely coincidental.
- She's new to cooking, so she just tells us exactly what it says on the theramix. Don't feel bad Lydia. A lot of people have no talent.
- She bought her grandma a thermomix. Said grandma then bank transferred her back the money for said thermomix. No buying really involved then Lydia. Standard.
Elle you are HILARIOUS! I now make a point of NOT watching the vlog until after your summary :)

Did you all catch that she changed the title of the vlog? when she posted it was called the Last Haul & New Handbag. hahaha

1596135292979.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.