Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Vlog 'The Final Reveal' - She's finally transitioned fully into a woman.

- Yet another farmers hamper. She gloats it's stocked full. She wants to again highlight the ethics behind this. It helps create more jobs and get vegetables to the elderly. I know you may act and dress like a geriatric frump of a fossil, but STOP. TAKING. FREE. FOOD. IN. A. PANDEMIC. If only closed minds came with closed mouths.
- We see the pigeon poo veg trug. Again. She's kissing goodbye to the sprootling potties. She says she takes the sprootling life seriously. I say you're the reason the gene pool needs a lifeguard.
- She acknowledges to Ali, that one day when they're old and can't be bothered, they'll just have one vlogging channel. Well aren't you a waste of two billion years of evolution Lydia.
- It made her laugh that so many were horrified she used her dress to wipe the paint spillage. That's because we have to buy our own clothes Lydia. You know with our actual money. If I literally had a pound for every time you said something smart, I'd be broke.
- Ali breaks the mug. Definitely on purpose. Only another three to go Ali 🙌🏽 She feels sick. I feel delighted.
- She's wearing her 'adventure braids' AKA Pippy Longstocking pigtails. She complains several times it's Ali's fault that she cannot straighten her hair, as he's had to turn off the electric to fit the outside lights. Due to recent cutbacks following Glóby flopitis, the light at the end of the tunnel has definitely been turned off.
- They actually went to see Josie and Charlie!!!! No footage though. Fraternising with the enemy. I like it. Ali and Josie sitting up a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G....
- She advises exciting things are happening recently. Spas and beauty salons have been given the go ahead to safely reopen. Honestly same girl. She was meant to be going to Sweden, but in her mindset 'she's not there yet'. Sweden don't want you anyway.
- She does this weird head wobble, at 12:20, it's worth a watch. Legit. I look at you Lydia sometimes though and think really is that the sperm that won.
- She has a very big box to get in to. 2020 is Espa's year apparently. Their packaging is now sustainable. She tells us she's not the saviour of the world, but she's all about small changes like using brands with sustainable packaging. Glóby who? My irony detector literally just exploded.
- The positivity range is one of her favourites. She acknowledges the energising range gives her a kick up the bum. I'd advise drinking the stuff then Lydia. By the litre.
- She's super excited to use the hair mask as she has problems with her scalp. If only you didn't have a penchant for scalp snacks. Also, because her hairdresser has frazzled her hair with 4 colour correcting attempts and it's breaking off. Try paying said hairdresser next time Lydia. She may then do a better job.
- Sad times as Espa didn't send her one of her favourite items. She's literally just been gifted 20 products. Let me break this down for you Lydia. If don't want me to call you an asshole. Don't act like an asshole.
- When she does that little heeee heeee heeee thing as in so there after she's finished talking. Do you ever really want to slap someone and shout mosquito? Yeah this is one of those moments.
- She's having a chilled evening. She needs to be up and ready early tomorrow, as she has a lot of stuff going on. Well lots of tradesmen are coming. So basically your job is opening the front door then Lydia? Don't let your mind wander out of said door. It's too small to be let out by itself.
- She found art intimidating at first, as she felt she wasn't allowed to be in the club. She's working on a collaboration with a real artist. She opens said prints and says oh wow and gazes at the pictures for what feels like hours, but she's not showing us. Some day you'll go far Lydia. And I hope you stay there.
- She informs she's been such a productive possum. She didn't vlog it. Wait for it. She's had another beauty clear out and reorganised her pyjama cupboard. She's also a hungry little moo moo so has baked potatoes in the oven. Okay now try this again Lydia, but use your big girl words.
- Here comes the long-awaited wee wee feature. She states if they had listened to her first, it would have been much easier to get it downstairs, but her husband likes to think he knows best. Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway. Lydia is the bird. For clarification.
- She acknowledges people think she can grow her own courgette. She's apprehensive. You fear success Lydia. You really have nothing to worry about.
- She's going to watch Zac Efron's new documentary. She says he's a big teddy bear. No, he's a man Lydia. He's evolved past puberty unlike Ali.
- She's leaving the vlog here, as it's been a very busy vlog. It's not. She literally begs for more subscribers, as they're having a good time over there. I agree everyone brings happiness to a place. Some when they enter. Some when they leave. Lydia you are most definitely the latter. Well apart from tattle entertainment purposes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 129

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
TOP OF THE FLOPS - The top ten countdown of Lydia icks (do not read on an empty stomach) (do read with a large gin and tonic) (skip the tonic).

10. Coming in at last place, but still an irritating ick nonetheless, Lydia standing on her tippy-toes, pretending she's a solid supermodel 5ft 9". Yo so shawt, when you went to meet Santa he said, 'go back to work!'

9. Next up, Lydia's relentless spouting of 'sprootling' or 'sproots' in that annoying asshole of a Scottish accent. She's not even Scottish (no offence to Scots, real Scots). No wonder they do not grow. What language are you actually speaking Lydia? Bullshit?

8. A throwback, the unforgettable, not once, but twice, impromptu taxi dandruff snack attack. I mean we all sprang from apes, but Lydia clearly didn't spring far enough.

7. In at number 7, I may be wrong but I doubt it, Lydia's monotonous basic bitch mirror selfies in her lifeless linen dresses. All whilst simultaneously jutting out that man jaw and eye-fucking herself. What. A. Talent. Her wank bank must be full of mental images of herself. JK. Ice queen don't masturbate. Elsewhere, hell is wallpapered with all her deleted selfies.

6. Just missing the top five, Lydia's incessant smug use of 🙊. Three wise monkeys once advised 'see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil'. Must be pre-warning for Glóby. Must be.

5. Respectfully landing in at mid-chart, Chicken Cawwee pacifying to Lydia's every need and whim. 'You're the best boss babe, like in forever, I've made you a plaque of how bougie bitch like you are'. Did Cawwee ever make you a top ten list though? No! Fire her. Now.

4. Edging closer to that #1 spot, Lydia's big dick delusions of grandeur - Northamptonshire Buckinghamshire, Fire Exit Courtyard, Downstairs Loo Powder Room, Car The Aston, My Life My Reign of the Village, and so on. I'll help a girl out. Being a dick won't make Ali's any bigger.

3. In at third place, this one hits differently, Lydia's constant self-diagnosis of PMT, PMDD, Celiac Disease, Headaches, Brain Damage, Flopitis, oh no that last one was just Tattle. Straight up, I'm not going to kick a sick girl when she's down horizontal in bed. I don't engage in mental combat with the unarmed.

2. Strong contender, Lydia's non-stop lisping baby talking - 'Kenny-Ken', 'Lumi-Bear', 'Slothy Sloth', 'Moo-Moo Cow'. Brains aren't everything I suppose. In Lydia's case they're nothing.

1. Securing the top spot, Lydia with her smug face and 'he he he' after she's made her point. After she thinks she's made a point. The next tropical cyclone should be named after her. It would be less fatal than this face.

I'm sure I've missed many an ick. Zillions, most likely. You'll note Lumi only got one mention, but that attention-seeking twat of a cat could have her whole top ten. If anyone is on the verge of a break up, you know when you get that ick and even the way they breathe or eat triggers you, maybe read this list and try again, you have it much better than Cinderali.

Hit like if, like me, you're on the sly slow clapping for the rouge 🐝 to sting her. I need to get my engagement up. Listen I'm a nice person. So if I'm a dick to you Lydia, you need to ask yourself why.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Vlog Monday 27th July 2020

- Strong start - She acknowledges, whilst drinking her green tea, 'SHE hasn't broken all of her other mugs'. Knew it. Ali breaking the mug was about as suspicious as a nun doing squats in a cucumber field.
- She went to bed at 7pm and woke at 6am so she's feeling chipper. She still has a headache though. Obviously. Lemme break this down for you girl. You have two parts of brain, 'left' and 'right'. In the left side, there's nothing right. In the right side, there's nothing left.
- She's had a word with herself in her head, as she's neglected a lot of the things that make her feel better. She doesn't know how someone who usually takes such good care of themselves has lost their way. I do. It's called flopitis.
- The lemon and ginger tonic has made a strong comeback. She's not been making it recently, as she just didn't have the correct storage until it was gifted. Obviously. Lydia, you look like a person that would exchange one of your chromosomes for free tubberware.
- She's taken another few days off. She just does not feel like vlogging so won't. Awesome work ethics, Lydia. You are proof that evolution CAN go in reverse.
- She's listening to an audio book - 'consciousness way out of pain'. Clearly the aftermath of Glóby. Don't waste your few remaining brain cells. I'll help a girl out and tell you where you're going wrong. Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live.
- She's going to crack on with all of the good stuff - organisation, self-care and so on. Please, keep talking. I always yawn when I am interested.
- But first she's cleaning her earrings, as she acknowledges they're absolutely filthy from all her foundation and fake tan. She highlights she should so do this more often. This isn't self-care, Lydia. It's basic personal hygiene.
- She's wearing her new sage green linen dress. She wishes she steamed it first, but it's an 'over the head jobby' so she leaves it on. You have a room temperature IQ. If the room is in Antarctica.
- She states responding to comments is her favourite thing to do on vlogs. You mean police said comments. We can always tell when you are lying, Lydia. Your lips move.
- Cawwee and her have been cooking up a storm in the kitchen apparently and made a list of things she didn't have. She's proud she's got quite good at cooking. She then reheats left-over pasta for dinner. Standard.
- She emphasises that she'll have to run her new kitchenware through the dishwasher. She'll tell you that for free. After Tattle told you that for free.
- She's ordered lots of things for entertaining purposes. She's going to host a pizza making party. Is that just for the boys, Lydia? Or will you allow them to bring their girlfriends too?
- We're now onto the fun stuff apparently - oven gloves and, wait for it, a new apron to add to the collection. As an outsider Lydia, what do you think of the human race?
- It's third time a charm for her rosemary sproot. She wasn't giving it enough water. Shes now evolved to calling them 'sprootys'. Whenever you say the S word, I visualise the duct tape across your mouth.
- She's had Neptune retreating her dining table. If she wanted lots of oil marks she would have bought an old antiquey table. It's quite annoying she says. USE TABLE MATS AND COASTERS THEN!! I'm going to need you to put your few brain cells together and work with me here.
- She has a designer in for the games room. She's not going to vlog however, as it's not a collaboration. I don't dislike you, Lydia. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence. Or another secret room project.
- She's sharing the new office with Ali as she can't work in the downstairs office with Cawwee. Apparently as Cawwee uses the opportunity to ask her questions. You know, doing her job. What an actual boss babe you are Lydia!
- Ali has told her the baby can then have the office room. She eye-rolls and jokes she's happy for it to go at back of house. Listening to you Lydia, I understand why some animals eat their young.
- Ali is concerned his chocolate starfish may be seen in the reflection of the mirrored bed. I safely conclude that bacteria is the only culture this couple have.
- She really 'does not know where she's got to in life in this vlog'. Nowhere Lydia. Literally nowhere.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Ravenstown

VIP Member
Mytwocents asked if I had any dirt to dish on Lidl on the last page of the last thread. It's been hard to quiz my colleague but she has said that Ali is not gay at all - she has known him through another family member since they were all very young - still does know and see him. Ali is a really nice guy, not the sharpest tool in the box but bright enough to be an electrician. Lidl is "not a girl's girl", she is aloof and rude and rates herself highly. When they all went to Scotland last year (? pics on insta) - a big bunch of old school mates and the girlfriends - all the girls were going out one afternoon separately from the lads. Lidl wouldn't go with the girls instead going with Ali and his friends. She was even scathing/ rude about the other girlfriends in front on their boyfriends. They all tolerate her because they love Ali.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
It's the fact she refers to them as adventure braids. WTF this girl going on an adventure??? Prissy pants fearlessly travelled though the haunted hallows of the bedevilled bungalow in search of her long-lost dignity. I suppose being on the beg full-time can be classed as a scaventure. She really needs to get a life with a side of stiff dick.

Saying that, I do like braids and often wear my hair with a waterfall or fishtail braid, but I graduated from pigtails aged 5 with honours. No ribbons mind. Excuse my PJs. Better than linen though. Always ✌🏽

E781D39C-5091-4E4D-A969-6DBD735BFA47.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Hi Tattlers

So as you're all aware, Glóby sold 6,000 tool kits in the first day. I've sent BoJo a little email, along with some life-affirming quotes obviously, to advise him that I'll allow beauty salons and spas to now reopen. I'm sure I'll continue to sell 6,000 units, maybe even more, each day, but I am one of life's takers givers. Unlike Amelia. Refusing to use my tool kit. Just another troll. She can't even keep a husband. And did you see her astrology jewellery line with Skinny Dip? What overpriced tat from China! Well I have an astrology life quote just for you, Amelia Liana. Twinkle twinkle jealous traitor. Mind your own business you lil' hater.

So along with his one branch to hang his nuts, I allowed Ali to have one night out with his friends, without me. Only for 37 minutes mind, and within this he had to check in with me every 7 minutes, mention his adoration of me in conversation every 3 minutes, and not look at any other boys girls though. Anyway, on the one day I didn't have a wild headache, I took myself and my 32C 38ZZ 28FF whatever boobs, down to the river with my marketing for dummies handbook. Thanks for the trespassing advice though, I really need to stop photoshopping my pictures, as if I go missing like Affiliate Lynx, they won't know what I look like to find me. Speaking of Lynx, it's been his 11 month anniversary. I went to put gifted flowers on the patch in the woodlands where I buried his body, planted the memorial tree after he got shot by the neighbour. It's also been lil' Princess Baby Lumi-Bear Lummy Poppet Moo-Moo Thumper's 6th birthday. I wonder if she's old enough for botox now? Ali spoilt her rotten. Not me. Her. I'm her cat mummy. I birthed her. And he dared to break one of my expensive mugs. Well let me tell you, you six toe fweedo, I'm no mug. I'm going to have to pour out all of his wardrobe fragrance and fill them with cat piss now.

You would have now all met my new PA - personal asshole. She gets to do all my shitty jobs. Like eat all the veg from the farmers hamper, delete all the meany moo comments and wash my icky intimissimi thongs. Have you seen Cawwee's new doggy-doo-doo also? Do you think if I throw it a stick, it'll leave? Cawwee belongs to me. She's clearly not read clause #875 in her contract. As you know I like to surround myself with beautiful things. Why do you think I want so many mirrors in the bungalow? I can only buy luxury too. I'm a sensitive moo moo. I can't sugar coat shit. I'm not Willy Wanka. Anyway I must dash, time is money, I'm craycray for paypay if you hadn't already noticed, plus I have to order another 57 linen dresses, choose 39 farrow and ball paints and repost 81 life quotes on the gram, all before close of play. I'm such a productive possum.

Love Lydia (Not everyone can be gifted an inspiring life like mine. But don't hate, just click on my affiliate link bait)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Gusber

Chatty Member
Sorry if I’m repeating what’s already been said but how can she be trying to justify taking delivery of ANOTHER fucking Farmer’s Hamper mountain of food AGAIN?? And why are they sending them a hamper every week? It‘s seriously pissing me off now. Would you believe that as a severely disabled person, I’ve only just managed, after the 4 months in lockdown, to sort out priority food deliveries for myself via the council?! Cock up after cock up meant stupid old Gusber here was struggling to do my Asda shopping, alone and on two crutches, with minimal use or control of one of my legs. Every trip ended in tears and often with me BEGGING security to let me go a quicker route to get to my car, with them usually refusing because; “rules”. Yet these two fully able-bodied and time-rich wasters are being sent FREE FOOD!! As we’ve already said, if it’s such a worthy company/idea/cause, mention the company, big them up and then PAY FOR YOUR FOOD!! Or better yet, donate it to people who will be grateful to actually, you know, EAT IT??!! And Lidl lectures us about not using the proper ‘thought processes’ which she believe justifies their continuing acceptance of these hampers. Please let everyone see the light, so this fucking influencer bubble will burst. The sooner the better.

Just to add, I’m not looking for sympathy here, what I’m looking for is a burning rage from my fellow Tattlers to match my own!! 🤬🤯🔥🤬🤯🔥🙊

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
The Top Ten Downfalls in Lockdown Life (Where did it all go wrong? Well lemme tell you. If you want a successful career do not follow these. If you want to become a boss babe, read on, take notes even, well if you can write, I make no assumptions).

10. It started strong. I'll give the girl that. If we exclude the initial braggy smugness of 'I keep getting compliments of how well I'm vlogging in quarantine'. Credit due, she did not need to adapt her hermit life in the banal bungalow too much. Other influencers, however adapted to this better than she ever anticipated. Lydia carried on having diarrhoea of the mouth but constipation of the ideas. Linen. Sprootlings. Sage Green. Beg. Repeat.

9. It all starts to go downhill from here. Lydia's incessant begging for more free shit she just does not need. In a global pandemic where nobody is going nowhere. I don’t consider her a vulture though. I consider her something a vulture would eat.

8. Depoping shit as new with tags that have already been worn or used. The highlight was flogging the clock for a whole pound. A fucking pound. In an economic recession where people are losing their businesses and livelihoods. This one nearly didn't make the countdown though. Got to give credit to the poor fucker who packaged it up and trotted down to the post office. For a fucking pound.

7. The tumbleweed is picking up speed now. The life quotes. The fucking life quotes. I've created one just for you, Lydia. You'll like this, it's bespoke. Don't feel sad, don't feel blue, you're so dense, light must bend around you.

6. She obviously thought she was the exception in adhering to national social distancing measures. COVID-19 what? Did you forget to pay your brain bill Lydia?

5. Mid league, but still a hard hit. Accepting free food hampers in the middle of a fucking global pandemic, then bragging in her defence how she's saving the world one heritage tomato at a time. Excellent time to become a missing person.

4. This is when it really starts to go wrong. Promoting herself as 'the best white person to black people' during the BLM movement. Ignorance can be cured. Stupid is forever however. I'm not even sure she knows what movement is after spending lockdown horizontal on that sofa. From Ikea. But she has luxury kitchenware did you all know? So the world is at zen.

3. This one hits differently. She's showing her true colours as a narcissistic gaslighting bitch. Anyone who told you Lydia to be yourself couldn’t have given you worse advice. People show their true colours eventually. Yours is sage green shit brown.

2. Obvious sign she's no longer kicking it, brands are staying way clear of her. At long last. They used to say you were a great asset, Lydia. I told them they were off by two letters. No Dior Bobby bag still, I note. Maybe it's still en-route, just like the Dior advent calendar which got sent to the wrong PO Box. Maybe it's just bullshit. People can’t say that you have absolutely nothing though. After all, you still have inferiority!

1. No brainer for the top spot. Glóby Flopitis. Ripping off then silencing her loyal followers for overpriced plastic mitts. They threw her to the wolves and she came out with a headache. I'm sorry you're mad that you've found out the world doesn't revolve around you, Lydia. Here let me pour you a tall glass of get over it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Vlog Thursday 30th July 2020 - I Shouldn't Have Bought All Of This (Straight up you bought about 2% given it's a paid for integrated partnership. No need to lie to kick it).

- Her vlog game is far from strong but consistent. Good morning ✅ Dressing gown ✅ Eye fucking the camera ✅ She acknowledges doesn't her hair look all lovely and soft. All her hard work with the hair masks is paying off. She's enjoying her makeup today as well. You do realise makeup isn't going to fix your stupidity though Lydia?
- It's Friday. She has a few loose ends to tie up before the weekend. She later says she had busy day but then corrects herself. Perhaps your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
- She didn't want to spoil the surprise in the last vlog. She's treating Cawwee to a hike pit stop of all the local pubs as Cawwee is moving closer. A pub crawl then. At least you won't be the only idiot in the village Lydia. Ali and his manager join them. They all genuinely look like they're having fun. This is because Lydia is at the back preoccupied with vlogging obvs. Side note - why the fuck does Ali need a manager? I suppose searching for the perfect twig by yourself is hard work in itself.
- She begins to speak about Farfetch's philosophy. Go ahead, tell them everything you know. It’ll only take 10 seconds. Still way more time than was dedicated to Glóby (your own brand) though.
- She saw the Fendi bag in Josie's boot room, then said 'oh that's the bag I ordered yesterday'. You speak fluent shit Lydia. Apparently it's to replace her backpack, you know the one she bought last week, to store her cheese and pickle sandwiches in. Some people are has-beens. You Lydia are a never-was.
- She went for a walk in the Lake District. Did she? That's a long journey. I think she means Peak District. Do you ever wonder what life would be like Lydia, if you’d had enough oxygen at birth?
- It's now Sunday. She acknowledges she needs to clean the windows. It's been months, but those pesky window cleaners won't come inside during the pandemic. Hear me out girl. Could you not possibly clean them yourself? I know you’re not as stupid as you look. Nobody could be!
- We get to see up close the pigeon centre island. She's going to paint the walls next in Farrow and Ball's shade 'I give no fucks'.
- She goes outside to check on her bramble bushes. She orgasms over the berries as she'll be making jam in no time. Have you ever considered suing your brain Lydia for nonsupport?
- She's feeling chipper so she is putting on a lovely dress, to do some things around the house. On that note, let's play house. You be the door and I’ll slam you.
- She emphasises this is going to be her last summer haul. But after each item she literally says 'I'm going to order more' or 'I need to get another one'. Don’t get insulted, but is your job devoted to spreading ignorance?
- She asks 'let me know which one you would wear today?' I vote the cardboard box they came in. None of these are steamed obviously. She states she's a bad fashion blogger. She's going to put the code on screen as she never knows it off by heart. What do you actually find so difficult about memorising a few letters and numbers? Do you want to die stupid?
- She highlights they're both having a busy day. The next clip, she's writing in a Filofax to store all her seeds. This is now known as the Bible from herein, to refer back to when she is re-seeding. Oh an extra tab for salads. Any similarity between Lydia and a human is purely coincidental.
- She's new to cooking, so she just tells us exactly what it says on the thermomix. Don't feel bad Lydia. A lot of people have no talent.
- She bought her grandma a thermomix. Said grandma then bank transferred her back the money for said thermomix. No buying really involved then Lydia. Standard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Gusber

Chatty Member
Gosh, she’s been like that since the beginning?

I think...I found her through a shoe collection video?! I remember thinking her boyfriend was some Arab millionaire because he was named Ali and he’d apparently gifted her some designer shoes (the most expensive thing a boyfriend has ever given me is a video game). She also had a very exotic and striking look—not all lumpy and swollen like she does now.

Looking back and with my unwanted familiarity with her rotten trotters, I really think I must have liked her personality a lot to continue watching despite having to see them so often in my first video of hers ever!
I find it hilarious when Tattlers say she used to be so nice but she changed when they moved into the bungalow. She’s always been a stuck up, snotty bitch! I followed her from 2015 and back then she was leaving pass-agg replies to comments and being openly rude. I remember a video from the old house where a subscriber had sent her a badly written letter, accompanying a gift. Lidl acted as if she couldn’t understand a word and kept saying how strange it was, like it was the weirdest thing she’d ever seen. But that subscriber had thought they were doing a good thing. They wanted to impress her and instead she laughed at and belittled them on camera, for others to laugh at too. She’s ALWAYS been a horrible, unkind person. She didn’t change, her video editor did.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

janedoe24

Yes she is just getting beyond ridiculous. I truly struggle to watch her now and I know that struggle is made worse with Covid, others are really having problems and issues over basic necessities and she is still replacing and just wasting and its becoming unbearable to watch now.
I totally agree. I lost my job in communications management due to COVID (not having a moan, it's just a fact of life), and now I'm interviewing for retail jobs at a third of my original paycheque. I have no shame in that, I'm actually looking forward to the break from the hustle and bustle of the PR world and endless, thankless hours. But for her to be constantly moaning about being a content creator - eff off, Lady of the Bungalow! You have no real understanding of how strong we women are really coping with all of these massive and painful changes brought on my the pandemic! :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Loupylia

Longtime lurker here...maybe 2 years lurking😂

But she has reached new levels recently, and I just need to share the frustration with like minded people!

This gardening obsession...I just can’t cope! She just jumps into something with literally no knowledge and no foresight. I nearly wet myself yesterday when she said she was going to grow courgettes in her herb trug! Courgette plants are enormous, mine is currently 4ft by 4ft in a raised bed and she thinks she can grow one in that tiny space. And let’s not mention that you can’t plant courgettes at the end of July....you are about 3 months late Lydiot 😂 but do go on...for our viewing pleasure.

Im ashamed to admit I rarely miss a video...it’s a total hate watch but I can’t help it, I have to see what screwed up thing she will do next! Wonder how many of her views are hate views 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

TacoSarah

I’m tempted to send photos of her 4 years ago and now to Injector Bunny. She’s a pro at spotting what work has been done and is famous for doing celeb before and after comparisons.

There’s more than just nose and cheek filler going on but I can’t quite work it out. I should’ve asked my doctors when I saw him today.

And for transparency I just got my Botox and filler topped up

AD my own face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
BRING THE CUSHIONS IN YOURSELF THEN YOU ORANGE, ENTITLED, STUCK UP, SAGE WEARING, SELF ABSORBED BITCH. Jesus, how many times a day do you reckon Ali wants to twat her round the head with that Thermomix.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
076F510E-9265-4F7C-A8B3-AE8396834083.jpeg

'Finally settled...' 😂 From one girl to another, this may be why you don't have any genuine friendships, Lydia.

Lydia - Cawwee can you up my birthday present budget pwweassseee? Maybe add another couple of zeros. You know I'm a sensitive moo-moo so can only buy luxe.
Cawwee - I'm moving house chicken so can only limit myself to £50 sorry.
Lydia - *Eye-rolls. What the hell can £50 buy in the luxe market?
Cawwee - Your Glóby Independent Tanner Tool Kit?
Lydia - *Eye-rolls again. You know my RRP was at least double that, but I'm one of life's takers givers so obviously reduced it. Fine!!! You can buy me a print from Whippet and Finch. But I'm taking the cost of the frame out of your wages. AND you're not allowed to listen to my new water feature anymore he-he-he.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54