Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she mean last for the season or latest, I mean is summer already finished in the U.K.??
those dresses/jump suits look like table clothes and aprons and really do not suit her at all. But not at all!

Reactions: 11
Mind you the HIKE is a PUB CRAWL AROUND HER VILLAGE. This is not a HIKE... She's such a dick

And I personally CAN'T STAND the Carrie and Lydia vlogs where they just joke around laughing at each other.... and Lydia making all kinds of poor me and dumb jokes showing off with the "faces" she makes. Look at me, I'm so cute and helpless and only eat beige food and had to buy new boots and all the "gear" for this video... and Carrie just laughing at her. Too many examples of this to post pics - just these WHOLE vlogs. I expect this Pub Crawl with Fendi Bag will be more of the below.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
We'll be welcoming her to the Tattle Life as soon as she realizes that Lydia publicly dissed her.

Why doesn't she just paint it Pigeon tit or whatever her newest obsession color is at the moment?
Moles Breath would be nice and it is F&B

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn't she buy Carrie the gucci bag that she just said she didn't like?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Hello everyone! First-time poster here. Just thought I would put some thoughts of mine in:

- I've commented numerous times on her videos and Instagram to ask her where it is manufactured in response to the GLOBY ' highest of quality' defence statement.
-ANYONE who buys and loves luxury goods (like apparently her) knows that the term 'luxury' should never be attached to something made in China (Or these other Asian mass manufacturing countries). So by that logic, she either doesn't understand the luxury market/label OR she is trying to fraudulently pass off a cheap plastic bag of mitts as something it is not.
-ONTOP of this, I love how it is clearly made in a sweatshop - where items are not sustainably made by people who are being exploited. Which doesn't align with her ethically conscious *brand* at all.

If she has poured her 'heart and soul' into this product, it is very clear the brand shes crafted as a luxury beauty and lifestyle connoisseur with a conscience is a complete fallacy. How could she not realise how transparently false she comes across as? It just proves she's a new money chav using her free gifts as leverage into the higher society world.

Does anyone think she will be smart enough to issue an apology video about this utter failure?
Cheap plastic bag of mitts hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is not on the same planet as us at all is she? Buys designer clothes to wear around the house. Now a Fendi bag to go country walking with 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Farfetch got criticised on Twitter when BLM kicked off recently, I asked her why she's still working with them- DELETED RIGHT AWAY. I cannot bear to watch another vlog of hers. She is such an awful awful awful person.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Has she worn her walking boots to walk to the pub? Everyone else is in trainers! What a tit!

Has she checked that you can actually eat those berries on the bush? She says it's a blackberry bush but I'm not convinced.

She has red basil seeds, which she thinks will look lovely :unsure: I don't think she fully understands the concept of growing herbs and veg.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m all for self praise but she is on another bloody level!

“I picked up this linen jumpsuit, this was just so me, SO SIMPLE“
you said it nobhead 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Has anyone ever checked that there is actually something between those two ears!

• Haha
View attachment 196399

Sorry don't know how to do the small pic!

The way she speaks is so rude! How about you do
Everything she does is a reaction to what we say here! Double walled glassware ( who says that)? ) and cookbooks. Like she’s ever used one.......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ali is blogging himself setting up the veg trog, or whatever....” you know how we roll “ he states, gesticulating like a gangsta.
Comedy Gold.
He speaks like an actual twit 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know how she has managed to use up all of her cleaning spray so quickly when she doesn't clean properly. 🙈 She cleaned around the candle and phone, too lazy to pick them up!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.