Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her skin is in bits due to using too many cosmetics and constantly using that tanning mist over and under her make up. Pores getting clogged. So the two of them posed in front of their mirrors this morning. Very productive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Wasn't she the last time at Despina's when she had the dRaStiC bob cut and went after that to Finland (?) and got her hair cut again by one of the hair dressers for the campaign there?
Maybe Despina cut her hair for free and Lyds sold it to her as free advertisement. But when the other guy cut her hair shortly after that the "free advertisement" wasn't valid anymore since Despina didn't cut this hair cut?
I mean, I liked it more when it was shorter (in general I prefer longer hair on her because her hair is so thick and a half-assed bob is problematic with thick hair) but Despina cut the strange length because Lyds was too afraid to go shorter. And I believe it would've looked good when she would've put in waves instead of straightening it.
I understand that you have to go shorter in steps when you are afraid but it is a bad look when your "friend-"hairdresser takes her time to cut your hair and then you go on in the next vlog to let it cut by some random guy.
But that is my speculation.

I watched today Model mouth's vlog about her ASOS trip, and man, there are worlds between those people. She is so honest regarding the ads, she and her husband have a lovely, realistic relationship, and shut-the-front-door instead of "investing" in designer stuff, they actually are on the look out for a 2nd property, to rent it out, like real adults, investing in stuff that gives them a stable income in the future. And all the love and effort they put in the renovation of her late grandma's bungalow.
I like her too!

Reactions: 3
I finally unfollowed her IG. Unfollowed her YT about 6 weeks ago. I do have a sneaky look every now and then after reading comments on here. But I’d rather not provide her with subscribers.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes very good points! I was thinking about this last night. Just for maybe 5 minutes, hold a big camera out and walk around your house pointing out all of the regular every day random stuff you and your family do, including laying on the sofa, organizing a drawer, opening a box, brushing your teeth.... be sure to do it in a high pitched voice and giggle to yourself that you are so smart to think of putting flowers in a vase or lighting a candle. Then go to your bathroom and set your camera across from you and just talk to it for 30 minutes about YOURSELF. Think about how INSANE you look and feel. I find it so cringe, I don't know how they do it without cringing or bursting out laughing. It's the strangest thing this generation. Look at the IG feeds... every single photo is of themselves. Rarely anyone else and if so, they are in the photo.
When the little minions ask in their whiny naive admonishing voices, Why watch Lidddea if you don't like her, omg, jealous much? these three Tattle quotes should be their go to lololol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.