Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she does is a reaction to what we say here! Double walled glassware ( who says that)? ) and cookbooks. Like she’s ever used one.......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ali is blogging himself setting up the veg trog, or whatever....” you know how we roll “ he states, gesticulating like a gangsta.
Comedy Gold.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Everything she does is a reaction to what we say here! Double walled glassware ( who says that)? ) and cookbooks. Like she’s ever used one.......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Now she's wearing shoes in the instastories.... after we commented about how she's not wearing shoes in any of her fashion shots. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has she really just had more shelves fitted to store her new kitchen haul! She complained so much about outgrowing her old house and that they needed so much more space but before we know it she will have filled this house to the brim and will be complaining again that she needs a bigger house. She always said quality over quantity but now she seems to be just buying in bulk, it is so excessive!
There is youtuber called Kylie Flavell. She just popped up on my feed. Anyone heard of her?
i have just seen her video of re-doing kitchen and omg what a pleasure comparing to Lidl. You can see how happy she is and nothing is new or fancy or expensive or luxurious. I don’t understand her minions that still choose watching her redoing the house for 1956th time?
1596123691963.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lol imagine Lydia’s life actually being your life. We laugh but it must be SO unfulfilling and depressing. Also she has zero dignity - she constantly begs for stuff and pretends she’s posh when she isn’t, pretends she lives in Buckinghamshire when she doesn’t. All jokes aside, it must be exhausting having zero job, zero talent, zero purpose and a husband in exactly the same boat. I actually pity her, I really do. Imagine your only joy being from receiving free mugs in the post - it’s a pathetic existence.
But it’s terribly entertaining

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker. Never thought I’d post BUT a bleeping Fendi bag for a hike. FML. I’m done. I’m out. So over these delusional, out of touch scroungers. I am RAGING.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Not watched the full vlog yet but had to jump on.. has she actually bought a Fendi bag specifically to go on "hikes" around her local area 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh god shes painted the centre island pidgeon and is going to paint the white walls whiter:LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Oh god shes painted the centre island pidgeon and is going to paint the white walls whiter:LOL:
Dying, she says .. "The island is now pigeon. This is it now.. just changing the floor, the colour of the walls and getting my shelves up" LOL not much then 😂 I'm sure we've heard the "this is it" many times before!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Carrie might be moving nearer to the witch god help her and Lydia is 'cooking' with her Thermomix and says people ask is it worth the money? 'yes ' she says even though she admits she got hers free but she did buy her nonna one but her Nonna transferred the money back into Lydia's account as she doesnt like Lydia buying her anything. So you didnt buy her one then.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Can’t watch anymore! From A uttering “chocolate starfish” at end of L’s previous video - which is now scarily seared into my consciousness - to listening to today’s musings on fart-filled hikes, I am so outta here. Unsubbed from everything for both. What the hell is the newest IG post of A. legless on a garment rack? 😶 Cannot inflict this on myself any longer! May the proper influencer karma be visited on people like this who contribute zilch to humanity!!! ✌🏼 Classless shills for lives of endless consumption, hoarding and navel-gazing self indulgence. Honestly, what if mirrors and cameras didn’t exist??! Whatever would they doooo?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I've just started watching the vlog and I had a random thought about Dee (I think that's her name). How does she not feel like a 3rd wheel to Lydia and Carrie. I know Lydia and Carrie have been friends for years and she would know that too but would it not feel strange coming into work and having to listen to those two talk about what they were up to together or making plans without her, in front of her. Might seem a bit childish but I think regardless of age, I would feel left out if I worked in that environment or at the very least feel awkward.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen Louise Thompson’s comment on Lydias most recent photo “Sorry this sage obsession is cracking me up” 😂😂😂

Why does Lydia get so obsessive over things?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She also purchased more dresses in the style she already has. God she's a utter boring twit!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m just hate watching now.
I actually liked her.
And I quite like her house (weird layout but whatever)
Prancing round your house in a £800 dress...fine you do you.
Got into gardening. Fine. No issue.
Repainting the house. Yeah I’m the same, kind of (but I do pay for EVERYTHING myself)
Continuously bragging about tit she’s begged for. No.
Never disclosing. Nope.
The utter failure of Globy (part of me felt a teeny tiny bit sorry for her, other part of me was £50 for a glove no ma’am) and the fact she hasn’t mentioned ANYTHING since. I’m gobsmacked.

Reactions: 28
Of course she needs a new bag, I mean she never leaves the house so maybe she's going to plant seeds in it? Perfect bag for hiking - she bought a rucksack the other week for that didn't she show us with the hiking boots?

It's just an advertorial for Farfetch! and she used to have a shopper bag in that Fendi print, it's an old style print, no clue why she's wasted money on that, no doubt it was a gift.

Reactions: 23
What shall we predict for the future? Pigeon woodwork on the bungalow with added cotswold stone cladding? cotswold stone patio? More filler? So much choice.
0E37CD83-AA93-4E44-B4C1-54779D5BFD8F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think a few pages back someone mentioned how filthy the windows above the kitchen doors were and she’s only gone and mentioned how bogging they are hahaha she defos reads here.
Hahah Hi Lydia 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think a few pages back someone mentioned how filthy the windows above the kitchen doors were and she’s only gone and mentioned how bogging they are hahaha she defos reads here.
Hahah Hi Lydia 😂
She mentioned the window cleaner didn't come inside to clean the windows. Do windows cleaners normally do that? mine doesn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahaha I know I’m the same! Mine doesn’t do that either 😂 we all know how Lydia can be - maybe she thinks the inside of the window just needs cleaned and not the outside 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.