Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK just had to adress this but did anyone notice how dirty her oven is?? It's not like the dirt comes from something she just puted in, the dirt is there like 4 weeks now...and it looks like old food

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Don’t you have to accept a money transfer ...? So why not actually buy your grandma a thermomix. Instead she’s waiting on her to croak so she can inherit her Fendi. Disgusting.
9076A7DB-7632-4F44-AEB0-4D09B3334B4D.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Just posting this before the new pa deletes it. I have not watched her latest vlog as, I can not deal with her baby voice, lisp and constant bragging. I feel like this is a weird flex, why does she only bring her Grandmother up when it involves money or lux items, yuck!
30C5D284-DFB4-4908-9046-5FC6B055A1AF.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Just posting this before the new pa deletes it. I have not watched her latest vlog as, I can not deal with her baby voice, lisp and constant bragging. I feel like this is a weird flex, why does she only bring her Grandmother up when it involves money or lux items, yuck!
View attachment 197343
I believe that grandma doesn’t want anything from lidl because she knows that she will have to give some form of payback, so prefers to literally pay back than let lidl get her dirty mitts on her vintage fendi!( i remember it being Gucci last time!!, next month it will be cartier…)

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Does anyone think Ali has Stockholm Syndrome?

More amazon tat. She will be on Hoarders in 10 years.

More amazon tat. She will be on Hoarders in 10 years.
That looks like a milk can (here in US) similar to what farmers used to collect the milk in when milking the cows, I use a large glass jar when I make my own butter. If she is going to plant a rose in it, then she will need to drill some holes in the bottom. Roses need a lot of water and that container just doesn't fit the bill if you ask me. The fact that it is dark colored will mean that the roots and soil will get hot in the summer.

• Heart
Lydia - for the love of god stop that stupid baby lisp!! It isn’t Funny it isn’t cute it isn’t sexy

it’s bloody stupid

Sorry guys it’s PMS time or could it be PMDD....*googles*...oh god I know what’s wrong with me...Alli it’s pointing towards prostate problems....let’s make a video about ir

Can you all tell that I’m really disliking her atm

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is that sheep 🐑 I smell? no cow 🐄? Are yes Bull💩 😏
You see what gives it away they you are lying Lidl is the 'Ad' Pr product.
Screenshot_20200731_002517.jpg
Screenshot_20200731_002601.jpg
Screenshot_20200731_002549.jpg
Screenshot_20200731_002535.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I think a few pages back someone mentioned how filthy the windows above the kitchen doors were and she’s only gone and mentioned how bogging they are hahaha she defos reads here.
Hahah Hi Lydia 😂
Look at those windows. They look frosted because they are so dirty. How can she not have noticed this before? Hi, Lydia. Buy a squeege with a sponge on the other side and a long adjustable handle and clean those mofos yourself. Unbelievable. They were even dirty when that newspaper article was printed about HER country home. If you want a greenhouse then now is the time to learn how to wash windows.

That belt is too heavy for that type of fabric. Besides the fact that the dress is ugly and hangs like a sack of potatoes minus the spuds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Or Cat Breath, or Mouses hole
I prefer the color line Fresh Aire, Stale Aire, Musty Aire, and Stagnant Aire. They are tres chic because air has an 'E' on the end.

I did something similar, but stroked his ego by saying 'imitated by British wannabe stylist' or something and he actually 'liked' it. Hilarious. I think a few more tattlers need to ramp up the embarrassment factor ...ESPECIALLY on the post that features the LV trunk and branches... Lidl hasn't a SINGLE original bone in her body....
Didn't he also post of photo of himself holding a dried piece of vegetation with the comment having to do with shadows?

Today’s to do list.
Blank like Ali's stare. Empty like Lydia's head. How appropriate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
@Elle Belle laughing so much at the above top ten - would just love someone to be able to say it to her face. I think we should print it off and post it to her PO box along with some of your other comments.
I think we've concluded she reads on here. Whether she pays any attention, who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️ What I would love is for a hacker to hack her insta, and just to make subtle changes like in her bio 'they threw me to the wolves and I came out with a headache' and in her feed Muff Puff's photoshopped urinal water feature 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is that sheep 🐑 I smell? no cow 🐄? Are yes Bull💩 😏
You see what gives it away they you are lying Lidl is the 'Ad' Pr product.
View attachment 197401View attachment 197402View attachment 197403View attachment 197404
OH MY GAWD look at the photo of her holding the two products. Look at how dirty her thumb nail is in that photo. Gross. Also her skin would be in far better condition if she didn't wear 5 layers of greasy products on her face for 18 hours every single day. BTW those orange eyebrows are a scream. Who, besides this bungalow nit wit, would think to dye their eyebrows orange? She doesn't have red hair, natural or otherwise. So why orange?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20200731_002535.jpg
shrek-5.jpg

I think we've concluded she reads on here. Whether she pays any attention, who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️ What I would love is for a hacker to hack her insta, and just to make subtle changes like in her bio 'they threw me to the wolves and I came out with a headache' and in her feed Muff Puff's photoshopped urinal water feature 😂
What a brilliant idea
@Elle Belle laughing so much at the above top ten - would just love someone to be able to say it to her face. I think we should print it off and post it to her PO box along with some of your other comments.
What a brilliant idea! Let's do that 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
#32 Lydia says her FREE Neptune table looks like UrANUS after 6 months in the BUNGalow

Don’t you have to accept a money transfer ...? So why not actually buy your grandma a thermomix. Instead she’s waiting on her to croak so she can inherit her Fendi. Disgusting.
View attachment 197342
That is really low. Has her grandmother ever been to her bungalow? AND why didn't she buy her mother a Thermomix thingy? Everything that Lydia has cooked in hers comes out looking like dark mush......ewwwww.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hahaha I know I’m the same! Mine doesn’t do that either 😂 we all know how Lydia can be - maybe she thinks the inside of the window just needs cleaned and not the outside 😂
Ali will go and buy a jet streamed water cleaner and wear white bike shorts while doing it to appeal to all his followers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I tried watching her and Ali's new vlogs. :sick:

Typical weekly yawn fest from the both of them....yet again.

Same old shuffling around the kitchen, clothes clear out for new wasteful tit, beige crap for dins and back on their respective separate couches for the rest of the night. Rinse and repeat the next day.

What a boring existence............and that's what they film for "creative content"!

I just really wonder what their day is like when there are no cameras.

If not for the new focus on animals and plants, they would have NO bleeping content. Do they not see how ridiculous and empty they look to the rest of the world?

What a pair of losers.

• Heart
Just found this little gem on YT.

Ali and Lidl during their chav phase 😂

Lydia couldn’t do this one as she has malnutrished arms

Before she found ‘dancing with weights’.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
i feel like butter churns are not something you need to buy from amazon. If she’s so close to the cotswolds SURELY there’s a retired old couple trying to downsize their farm whose kids are selling their farm stuff on eBay. What a missed opportunity to curate and source something one of a kind.
Very true. I have an original one in my garden that has weathered and has lots of character. It’s heavy too. The amazon one looks like the first wind will blow it over. Here was a chance for her to be sustainable but once again nope 👎.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.