Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went went back on YouTube and found a video from September 2017 she was in New York and looked SO different, so I went to her Instagram and pulled a few screenshots, I have two theories:
1. She used to get jaw fillers and has since stopped getting it.
2. Fat loss, I think this is more likely because of her more recent pictures on Instagram her body doesn’t look like it has any fat on it, where as she was always thin but had a bit of softness to her in the old pictures. The low body fat would explain her looking much more masculine along with her irregular periods that she spoke about. Seeing how she ate on Ali’s vlog someone here had said “maybe she only eats one meal a day” I’m thinking that’s looking really likely, I can’t remember her showing us what she has for breakfast or lunch, but she always shows dinner🤷🏻‍♀️
The first 3 pictures are 2017 the last 3 are late 2019-2020
Definitely fat loss but I think she's still having fillers. Her face is plumped up..giving her a weird blown up skinny look

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Some constructive feedback Tattlers

Please when leaving reviews do not name call, it lessens your argument and does verge on bullying behaviour. Reserve the use of nicknames for here only.

Example attached.

Perhaps Jane Doe could edit their review and remove the Lydiot name reference. It’s really not helpful to the cause.

Attachments

Reactions: 41
I went went back on YouTube and found a video from September 2017 she was in New York and looked SO different, so I went to her Instagram and pulled a few screenshots, I have two theories:
1. She used to get jaw fillers and has since stopped getting it.
2. Fat loss, I think this is more likely because of her more recent pictures on Instagram her body doesn’t look like it has any fat on it, where as she was always thin but had a bit of softness to her in the old pictures. The low body fat would explain her looking much more masculine along with her irregular periods that she spoke about. Seeing how she ate on Ali’s vlog someone here had said “maybe she only eats one meal a day” I’m thinking that’s looking really likely, I can’t remember her showing us what she has for breakfast or lunch, but she always shows dinner🤷🏻‍♀️
The first 3 pictures are 2017 the last 3 are late 2019-2020
Also, she is always cold, always has a dressing gown on over her clothes, fire lit in July, under blankets, B12 shots. I watched something recently about diets and the woman on there who had anorexia said that she used to get so cold that she would lay on the floor of her bathroom as it had underfloor heating. I think Lydia is malnourished and that is why she has headaches, feels ill, etc, plus she's mainlining carbs (pasta) when she does eat. We can already see that Ali is malnourished. Her desire to be thin is going to be at the expense of her health, maybe not today, but in the future.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She's always had a big jaw, chin but she looks so different and much older due to all the fillers etc
View attachment 191514View attachment 191515

Personally I think (and have done for some time) that she's had filler in her chin to make it look pointed and subsequently her face looks longer, shes also got cheek filler. she looked sooooo much better before, she now looks like she belongs in the nightmare before Christmas films

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she was wittering on in her latest upload about 'supporting' businesses by promoting their (free) products as she wants to help and support them? If you really wanted to support them you'd put your hands in your pocket! You disgusting, lazy, grabbing chav.
EXACTLY!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
EE2AD871-27FC-47C4-9043-F1D2E9CD526B.jpeg

Lydia's side profile definitely improved initially, her nose and chin here are much more defined and in proportion. I've been tempted, it's so accessible now (I've only had lip filler before and I admit I was influenced by the craze). Over the last several months I've definitely reconsidered having any facial filler, not necessarily because I disagree with it if used appropriately and in moderation, but I can see with Lydia how it becomes addictive. I know filler is self-explanatory, but Lydia already had more prominent facial features which naturally suited her face, so adding filler, no matter where, how expensive the filler or how skilled the practitioner, is effectively only going to make these features enlarged. Her face already is starting to look distorted, and she's only in her thirties, so over the decades that's gonna be a tit load of tit pumped into her face.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Personally I think (and have done for some time) that she's had filler in her chin to make it look pointed and subsequently her face looks longer, shes also got cheek filler. she looked sooooo much better before, she now looks like she belongs in the nightmare before Christmas films
Oh yes shes definitely had chin filler to make her chin less square, hence the drippy chin photos 😂

Someone is probably green with envy 😂
Screenshot_20200725_141431.jpg
Screenshot_20200725_141447.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ummmmm...... just started watching and realized.... If Frow had a bday party, Lydia and Ali were def not there. She's talking about going to JOSIES and painted the dumb sage truggy thingy (Friday) and then the night before being with Carrie (Saturday). And that night we know she's super rude during gutter gate and so tired (Sunday). Now I follow Frow and know she had some sort of gathering and big build up with choosing a very fancy dress and shoes. She hasn't posted anything yet. But if they were separated from birth in March... wonder WHAT is going on with them? She didn't send her the globy kit and isn't even "liking" any of her posts as someone had mentioned.
I think ITF went home to Manchester for her Birthday celebrations.

Reactions: 5
I might have missed this but has George left the team? I saw a comment on her second to last video saying George has left because he's had enough crap to last a lifetime.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Some constructive feedback Tattlers

Please when leaving reviews do not name call, it lessens your argument and does verge on bullying behaviour. Reserve the use of nicknames for here only.

Example attached.

Perhaps Jane Doe could edit their review and remove the Lydiot name reference. It’s really not helpful to the cause.
I agree that we should only allude to but not name or nickname....or they have the moral high ground.

Reactions: 14
Just been trying to watch her last video. So tedious to keep regurgitating the same boring content....if I hear that stupid smug ‘heheheh’ again I think I’m going to punch my iPad! And then like someone else said that annoying back of the hand chin touch thing she does. Urgh please. And there sprouuuutllings wasn’t funny the first time let alone the millionth time.
I have to say she’s looking more and more like her mother in this video! And I swear she would have dived into that gifted espa ‘loot’ her eyes looked like they were going to pop out of her sockets!! ‘Ohhhhh wwwwooooowwwwww’ ffs! She does my head in

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Also, she is always cold, always has a dressing gown on over her clothes, fire lit in July, under blankets, B12 shots. I watched something recently about diets and the woman on there who had anorexia said that she used to get so cold that she would lay on the floor of her bathroom as it had underfloor heating. I think Lydia is malnourished and that is why she has headaches, feels ill, etc, plus she's mainlining carbs (pasta) when she does eat. We can already see that Ali is malnourished. Her desire to be thin is going to be at the expense of her health, maybe not today, but in the future.
Maybe she is doing it in the hopes that it will mess up her fertility not allowing her to get pregnant. That way she can play the sympathy card and Aldi won't be able to blame her for denying him the chance to become a father.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ummmmm...... just started watching and realized.... If Frow had a bday party, Lydia and Ali were def not there. She's talking about going to JOSIES and painted the dumb sage truggy thingy (Friday) and then the night before being with Carrie (Saturday). And that night we know she's super rude during gutter gate and so tired (Sunday). Now I follow Frow and know she had some sort of gathering and big build up with choosing a very fancy dress and shoes. She hasn't posted anything yet. But if they were separated from birth in March... wonder WHAT is going on with them? She didn't send her the globy kit and isn't even "liking" any of her posts as someone had mentioned.
I notice they don't like each others posts anymore either. Ali has liked or commented to Vic but not Lydia.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.