Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Lidl, and?...your point is? Honestly I’d love to know who actually finds any of her content relevant or interesting 🙄

She said she was going to sit down and read her book tonight, it's probably Jemima Puddle Duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That room looks so unwelcoming, it screams stay away, don't sit down, I don't want you here.

It's July, it's humid, really hot and she has the fire lit! What is wrong with her?
It's so naff and nouveau riche! The black and white, yuck. The sofas are the kind where you perch nervously at the front in case the owner screams at you for messing up their perfectly plumped cushions. Get a life Lidl.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I now mainly watch because the level of lunacy is amazing. A grown woman with 'adventure' braids prancing around on tippie toes complaining she's feeling a bit delicate today. 🙄🙄🙄
Ok Miss Havisham, we really buy that, Ibiza laughing gas pole dancer is feeling delicate 😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have a question....if that ESPA "sponsored integrated part of the video" was indeed sponsored wouldn't they be a PR Product? UNLESS she really did genuinely buy them, why did she say sponsored? *confused* Is this her way of trying to get them on her radar and trying to get them to send more stuff? Why would she go out of her way to talk in such detail if there was nothing in it for her? She's talking about being sustainable? HAH! Riiiight.

At 16:44 mins into the vlog there's a big of an editing mishap lol She explained about the hand sanitiser, and it cut out mid sentence after she said "doesn't like it when they..." and another bit of video was inserted there? The same happens again at 20 mins 50! Whoever is editing needs to do better. When she talks about the hair and scalp mud, she explains while reading the label "Ohhh I am going to try this...well yeah that's why you bought it right???? Or did she.... :unsure: " She complains that they are out of her favourite product, now correct me if I am wrong but if you bought something online and it was no longer in stock, they would advise of this or it wouldn't be able to be purchased as it'd say OUT OF STOCK?... She really needs to pay attention to what she says. Sorry I am nitpicking it seems but she really rattles my cage sometimes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Carrie has put her house on the market. It’s obviously so much smaller than Lidl’s but it has so much more character and it looks lived in and loved!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Carrie has put her house on the market. It’s obviously so much smaller than Lidl’s but it has so much more character and it looks lived in and loved!
Where have you seen it on the market?

Reactions: 5
At 16:44 mins into the vlog there's a big of an editing mishap lol She explained about the hand sanitiser, and it cut out mid sentence after she said "doesn't like it when they..." and another bit of video was inserted there? The same happens again at 20 mins 50! Whoever is editing needs to do better. When she talks about the hair and scalp mud, she explains while reading the label "Ohhh I am going to try this...well yeah that's why you bought it right???? Or did she.... :unsure: " She complains that they are out of her favourite product, now correct me if I am wrong but if you bought something online and it was no longer in stock, they would advise of this or it wouldn't be able to be purchased as it'd say OUT OF STOCK?... She really needs to pay attention to what she says. Sorry I am nitpicking it seems but she really rattles my cage sometimes.
Clearly 2 personal assistants are just not enough 😂 I am actually surprised she's not more livid that the hairdresser has fucked up her hair. I'd like to say she's matured, but this is the girl that once told us she cried all afternoon, after literally roasting a taxi driver for braking too hard, causing her shopping bags to fall over, and subsequently leaving one item behind. It's just been announced that quarantine from Spain to England is now recommencing so my BFF's hen party to Ibiza may not go ahead. I'm deeply sad for her, but we've not cried one tear. Because you know we're big girls. So in RL behind the camera, the story goes:-

• she was the one that threw the Astier mug in a hissy fit and made Ali take the blame.
• the hairdresser, who was immediately forced to leave the salon in a quivering wreck, without saying goodbye to loved ones or packing any personal belongings, bought a one way ticket to Venezuela and now goes by the name of Esmerelda.
• she ate 87 cheesy jacket potatoes, then spent the rest of the evening in the purge powder room.
• she gave the new girl the ultimatum, of never working again or shaving her head, to allow Lydia not to be the girl with the worst hair in the comment assassin squad.
• got Cawwee to email Espa and demand they send Lydia a life time of products, or she'll go on camera and wreck their tit by blaming their new hair mask for her hairtastrophe.
• guilted Ali into pimping out his talents of doing odd jobs, finding the perfect twig for photography and/or sexual favours, to enable her to use his pay to fund the greenhouse. This, she will tell him, is the only way possible she'll ever be able to recover from the fatal tragedy of the hair she once knew.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I live in Northumberland on the East Coast (20 miles from Newcastle Upon Tyne ) our summers are always a few degrees cooler than the South , today it's been 30 Degrees my husband and I are sat with the windows open in the house , there's no way it's cooler where she is , Lydia eat some proper food such as the lovely hamper you've received from the farmers market !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just on the Lydia starving herself thing. How many times has her stomach gurgled on camera?????? That goes to show she is hungry most the time.

Reactions: 28
Just found myself watching her 2017 vlog I bought a lot of shoes... her face actually moves - lines in her forehead, her eyebrows move ....her accent is also different.

Reactions: 12
Clearly 2 personal assistants are just not enough 😂 I am actually surprised she's not more livid that the hairdresser has fucked up her hair. I'd like to say she's matured, but this is the girl that once told us she cried all afternoon, after literally roasting a taxi driver for braking too hard, causing her shopping bags to fall over, and subsequently leaving one item behind. It's just been announced that quarantine from Spain to England is now recommencing so my BFF's hen party to Ibiza may not go ahead. I'm deeply sad for her, but we've not cried one tear. Because you know we're big girls. So in RL behind the camera, the story goes:-

• she was the one that threw the Astier mug in a hissy fit and made Ali take the blame.
• the hairdresser, who was immediately forced to leave the salon in a quivering wreck, without saying goodbye to loved ones or packing any personal belongings, bought a one way ticket to Venezuela and now goes by the name of Esmerelda.
• she ate 87 cheesy jacket potatoes, then spent the rest of the evening in the purge powder room.
• she gave the new girl the ultimatum, of never working again or shaving her head, to allow Lydia not to be the girl with the worst hair in the comment assassin squad.
• got Cawwee to email Espa and demand they send Lydia a life time of products, or she'll go on camera and wreck their tit by blaming their new hair mask for her hairtastrophe.
• guilted Ali into pimping out his talents of doing odd jobs, finding the perfect twig for photography and/or sexual favours, to enable her to use his pay to fund the greenhouse. This, she will tell him, is the only way possible she'll ever be able to recover from the fatal tragedy of the hair she once knew.
I noticed that too. I think she sniffed her hands after applying the sanitiser and got a snozz full of alcohol fumes!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Started watching Jamie Geneieve. I have to say I'm really loving her content. Compared to L & A her and Jack actually have chemistry and fun like young people who have the fortune of making money for themselves should do. Plus the girl oozes talent.... it makes Lydia and Ali very very very dull. Also I think it highlights just how one sided their relationship is.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.