Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's always had a big jaw, chin but she looks so different and much older due to all the fillers etc
View attachment 191514View attachment 191515
She's always had a big jaw, chin but she looks so different and much older due to all the fillers etc
View attachment 191514View attachment 191515
I went went back on YouTube and found a video from September 2017 she was in New York and looked SO different, so I went to her Instagram and pulled a few screenshots, I have two theories:
1. She used to get jaw fillers and has since stopped getting it.
2. Fat loss, I think this is more likely because of her more recent pictures on Instagram her body doesn’t look like it has any fat on it, where as she was always thin but had a bit of softness to her in the old pictures. The low body fat would explain her looking much more masculine along with her irregular periods that she spoke about. Seeing how she ate on Ali’s vlog someone here had said “maybe she only eats one meal a day” I’m thinking that’s looking really likely, I can’t remember her showing us what she has for breakfast or lunch, but she always shows dinner🤷🏻‍♀️
The first 3 pictures are 2017 the last 3 are late 2019-2020

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I went went back on YouTube and found a video from September 2017 she was in New York and looked SO different, so I went to her Instagram and pulled a few screenshots, I have two theories:
2. Fat loss, I think this is more likely because of her more recent pictures on Instagram her body doesn’t look like it has any fat on it, where as she was always thin but had a bit of softness to her in the old pictures. The low body fat would explain her looking much more masculine along with her irregular periods that she spoke about. Seeing how she ate on Ali’s vlog someone here had said “maybe she only eats one meal a day” I’m thinking that’s looking really likely, I can’t remember her showing us what she has for breakfast or lunch, but she always shows dinner🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes. I think you are spot on. She was always thin but had some natural softness (as we are meant to). She is too wiry now and it is not attractive at all. I think unhealthy thin now. Yes she does be starving that's why she eats so fast and bearly stops for breath. She use to have breakfast lunch and dinner in her old house.

Reactions: 14
Originally I thought she was naturally this thin because I thought she was around 5’10 or 6’0 🤣 feel free to laugh 😂 because I thought she was that tall it made sense to me that she was so thin, but now that I’ve been educated by you lot 😆 the lack of eating is the only explanation. Even if she tried to argue that she’s naturally this thin, Zoe Sugg is naturally very thin as well, but she’s still got the fat lay that is needed for the normal function of our bodies.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks really pretty in the first three.

Reactions: 10
I completely agree she does! Women are supposed to have fat on them, and the more you strip that away not only are there major hormonal repercussions but look what it’s done to her appearance, she looked lovely in those first 3 pictures and now she has a hard cold look to her, it looks very unwelcoming.

Reactions: 10
Even if you don't want to leave a review like some of us did, please click on the thumbs up on our negative reviews.
I’ve now left a review too. I wonder, of all the influencers in the UK, what made them pick Lidl?! I wonder why not a family or a yummy mummy type. Surely that would have given them a more appropriate audience of potential buyers? Weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think the fat loss is the problem with her boobs, it's not so much a bad boob job it's just now there is no fat on her body so they just hang there rather than sitting there, and that's why there's such a gap between them, as there's no flesh left! She looks so bad compared to a couple years ago, unrecognisable. Her wavy blondish hair and nice make up was a big thing a few years ago and now she has let her hair go to tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
How has someone with 850k+ Instagram (plus Globy, and lydiamillenhome), 850k+ Youtube etc. become so irrelevant. No invites to the Dior online shows, no decent press packs or PR, massive Globy launch fail + now irrelevant product, no active managements (Carrie?), no designer collaborations e.g. In The Frow now UK Bulgari ambassador, goes on some press trips but not very often, long term ambassador for ByTerry, Intimissimi, H&M, and St Tropez but also quite boring and how many times can you plug nude underwire free 28FF (lol) bras, sweatshop clothes and CC serum? Oh she's also got her tooth whitening partnership, free food hamper scandal.. and can beg for free limestone slabs and various house bits from small and local businesses. Like anyone on her FASHION/STYLE channel is going to then buy limestone slabs because she's mentioned this company in a video? We have recently seen how her irrelevance means she can only now beg for a £70 vegtrug herb garden instead of a £7000+ greenhouse. At least there are still some companies with integrity. Her engagement seems to be low but maybe it is all the comment deleting. Maybe I'm not her target audience anymore but it's all very old hat and with so many new and exciting brands and collabs happening her part of Youtube just feels dry and dying. She's clearly not got any new or good ideas to change it up either. I don't get what her "team" are constantly working on but they all need to step it up soon because even her long term fans are complaining in the comments. When I think of her compared to other influencers like Desi Perkins, Patricia Bright, ITF, Jamie Genevieve.. even Josie (who has definitely been gaining more business interest and lets face it does 10x more than Lyds even on a boring day like making bird feeders out of Amazon boxes)... Lyds is just like a bad smell hanging around in influencer land.
Her “reach” became obvious with Globy sales. I’m surprised anyone works with her as she cannot even sell 2400 units of product.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Hi it was me who suggested she may only eat once a day . She's become obsessed with being thin and with the platform she has could be influencing other women, she really is not very bright and I'm surprised Ali whose supposed to be into fitness hasn't intervened

Reactions: 15
I think the fat loss is the problem with her boobs, it's not so much a bad boob job it's just now there is no fat on her body so they just hang there rather than sitting there, and that's why there's such a gap between them, as there's no flesh left! She looks so bad compared to a couple years ago, unrecognisable. Her wavy blondish hair and nice make up was a big thing a few years ago and now she has let her hair go to tit.
Omg I didn’t even think about her boobs, they are literally two rocks sitting on a flat board. For someone who’s entire career is based off her appearance how does she not see what’s she’s done to her appearance? Also the lack of food also explains the obsession with B12 shots, she’s desperate for anything that will give her a tiny boost of energy.

Hi it was me who suggested she may only eat once a day . She's become obsessed with being thin and with the platform she has could be influencing other women, she really is not very bright and I'm surprised Ali whose supposed to be into fitness hasn't intervened
I was just wondering what Ali was doing, EDs are a mental health issue, she may not even see what’s going on, but he certainly can.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
For me, I don’t have an issue with the brand, they are a small business trying to make it in the world, they would never be able to pay Lydia’s advertising fee so the hamper of free food is the payment.
My issue is with Lydia, she should be donating the hamper, every time she says “we are so fortunate to have local produce to us...” well continue to support your local produce company and and donate the hamper to your local food bank. It doesn’t seem that difficult but Lydia has now doubled down on this keeping the hamper just to prove everyone here wrong.
Something a lot of influencers are struggling with is charity, they need to be giving back, and I think it’s important that they show themselves doing it because their title says it all, they are influencers, so when they show themselves doing good works it will influence their audience, Mr.Beast has done a great job with this.
I still think it’s company’s fault and they crewed this up for themselves. They should have discussed it with Lydia prior to sending out the first box. Otherwise, considering she is not a good person, what is her motivation to give them a shout out if she re-gifts the box she received? The company should have negotiated with Lydia that she receives a box to showcast in her stories, and then makes a give away of a similar box through the company itself.

Reactions: 13

Yes spot on, do you remember when she was at the gym in the old house at David Lloyd? She had gone with Carrie to do a spin class I think and she weighed herself on some sort of machine that calculated all your body fat etc, and she was bragging that basically her fat was so low and that no one had really seen someone who had managed to get it that low- or words to that effect, it was a few heats back now and I can’t remember exactly. I just remember thinking she couldn’t get any skinner yet she was really pushing spinning and stuff at that time. Don’t know if anyone else remembers it?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I wouldn't buy from that farmers hamper if it was the last place on earth!
Neither would I. I'm in the area and will actively avoid them. While I don't have any kind of sway on the internet, I am a cash paying customer who can cook and I choose to support my local greengrocer who has been remarkable throughout the pandemic I must say.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.