Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started watching Jamie Geneieve. I have to say I'm really loving her content. Compared to L & A her and Jack actually have chemistry and fun like young people who have the fortune of making money for themselves should do. Plus the girl oozes talent.... it makes Lydia and Ali very very very dull. Also I think it highlights just how one sided their relationship is.
I've been watching her too, she turned up on BBC Player and I've been watching on and off since. I like how she looks much more now she's had a lot of her fillers dissolved, plus she had a breast reduction too, but has been quite open about it.

Reactions: 14
I've been watching her too, she turned up on BBC Player and I've been watching on and off since. I like how she looks much more now she's had a lot of her fillers dissolved, plus she had a breast reduction too, but has been quite open about it.
Exactly. She has been forward on anything she has done and undone. She is honest about fillers and botox. Plus she is an amazing make up artist.

Reactions: 15
So as some one said she just-the wants a green house to sit it, because she didn’t get that wooden outhouse. Does she really think that a cie will Fall for a beg that big. Also wouldn’t that need some proper planning permission ?? Isn’t the house big enough, probably not for all that tit she has up in that brain.

• Haha
W

WHY does she need another seating area? Is it that their property is so vast they need a sit down between trips from one room to the next? Already they have at least 10 seating areas/ pit stops to take a breather.....wtrf.
I don’t understand her obsession with seating areas either, she wants one by the kitchen doors, then one a few steps away in the wood chips, one in the fire escape, now a greenhouse.
She still has an entire dining room she doesn’t use that she wants to turn into a study that she can sit in when her staff are in her office, and yet Ali has his office in his dressing room.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s on Rightmove
Yes it’s easy to spot when you look at lydia’s footage from Carrie’s house. Took me less than 5 minutes to find. I’d be concerned about security/privacy if I was her because the estate agent has revealed the house number (it’s not obvious at first but it’s there when you click through)...of course that’s accessible anyway to anyone who wants to book a viewing, but having it on the listing makes it easier for any internet crazies to find her. But I guess maybe she isn’t too concerned if she lets Lidl post footage of her house on the internet.

Reactions: 7
Re Cawee's house. Isn't it a bad time to sell a house. I wonder if she will move in with Lydiot or her parents. Is Lidl paying her enough to be able to get a bigger or even another mortgage. Wish we knew more about Georgey boy leaving or if he actually has left.

Reactions: 11
Lydiot, you want a room made of glass in which to sit on your arse and do sweet FA. You have been such a silly moo moo you want a conservatory not a green house because you know in a green house you actually are supposed to get your hands dirty whilst working.

Aldi get your drill out 🙄 clean your minds up you filthy lot 😉😂😂View attachment 192480
When I first started reading this I was thinking she wanted to change the wall colour again in the bedroom. :eek:
I see what she wants, it's a nice look BUT it doesnt go with white walls and black walls. She needed to stay with the cream walls and more muted natural colours, like the 'fecking moron' had in the first place.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Does Lydia not realise that rooms made of glass are red hot, like unbearable heat. There isn’t windows that can open in a greenhouse as it’s supposed to be hot for the plants so she needs a conservatory/orangery if she wants to sit inside but again Lydia dosnt think and wants what others have and gets jealous so has to copy.

Reactions: 22
Re Cawee's house. Isn't it a bad time to sell a house. I wonder if she will move in with Lydiot or her parents. Is Lidl paying her enough to be able to get a bigger or even another mortgage. Wish we knew more about Georgey boy leaving or if he actually has left.
I think it depends on individuals circumstances. I know a few people who put off buying a house in feb ish and are now very ready to move. Also with the Stamp Duty restriction it seems more appealing/less costly

Reactions: 9
So as some one said she just-the wants a green house to sit it, because she didn’t get that wooden outhouse. Does she really think that a cie will Fall for a beg that big. Also wouldn’t that need some proper planning permission ?? Isn’t the house big enough, probably not for all that tit she has up in that brain.
Most outbuildings like geenhouses, summer houses, conservatories etc are considered permitted development so long as they are no more than 4m high and don’t occupy more than 50% of the land.

But if the land is leasehold and not freehold they would need to seek permission from the landlord. The fact that their house is built within the grounds of that stately home does make me wonder if they have a leasehold plot.

I can’t see any of this ever happening. She’ll find a new obsession over the winter months and all this will be forgotten about come Christmas. Why she can’t just make a little veg patch or install one small raised bed to start with I don’t know. I don’t think she’s even thought through what she’s going to grow or knows when to grow it. The best she’s going to get out of this years growing season is kale for Christmas.

I think ITF went home to Manchester for her Birthday celebrations.
This always bugs me. They say they’re from Manchester but they’re not; they’re both from Wigan! Doesn’t sound quite as cool though, does it?!

• Haha
Ali was wowed because he had bought some cheese with whisky in.:rolleyes:
I always get “wowed” in bad way how uneducated both of them are with food!!! Chard, artichoke, she was wondering about skin of Camembert if you can eat it or not, names of pasta and now this. There was a lot of examples, but for 30 something y.o. person it is like- have you been living under the rock????

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I always get “wowed” in bad way how uneducated both of them are with food!!! Chard, artichoke, she was wondering about skin of Camembert if you can eat it or not, names of pasta and now this. There was a lot of examples, but for 30 something y.o. person it is like- have you been living under the rock????
She could always educate herself with the free farmers hamper she received , even better eat it !

• Angry
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.