Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a quick note to say how disappointed I am she has chosen to accept paid promotion from Boohoo! A company with awful ethics, clothes that end up in landfill, warehouses under investigation for slave labour. It’s no wonder luxury brands are avoiding her with a barge pole. She must be desperate for 💰

• Angry
Reactions: 46
Guys, in her last vlog, Lydiot mentioned that she had been in contact with Haddonstone. I think her tagging and begging session on IG worked and she is due to be 'gifted' her Greenhouse. Greedy cow. I will be spitting mad, angry if this fraud of an 'influencer' is given a Greenhouse gratis. The witch DOES NOT EAT VEGETABLES !!!! Hell, she barely eats. Tuna, cheese and a baked potato is her version of a gourmet lunch. I almost vomited at the sight of the food on her plate and the way she ate. Disgusting.

Imagine Claire Choquette just having delivered her baby via C section yet still taking the time out of her day to wish ITF on her IG birthday post but not a peep from her bestie Lydiot. Not even a wish on Lydiot's IG story. Tsk tsk.

While watching Ali's vlog (with my 9 year old daughter seated next to me), here comes flat-footed Lydiot walking and talking to Ali in her usual childlike manner ... my daughter asks me why is walking like a child ? And why does she have a baby voice. No lies.
Why why why do these 2 morons love showing their ugly bare feet/toes on their vlogs. I find mens feet revolting and her feet are just ugly.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
She's always had a big jaw, chin but she looks so different and much older due to all the fillers etc
Screenshot_20200724_202400.jpg
Screenshot_20200724_202343.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm 29, so not young but not old. What a year to spend the last in my 20's 😂 Age is subjective though isn't it? Look at Lydia, at the grand old age of 32, who acts soooo much older. My rents, and my friends in their 30's and 40's plus have so much more zest for life. Lydia and Ali have so much privilege, with so many experiences and opportunities available to them, and whilst it's their prerogative to live their life at home, I do find it surreal that a young married couple never go on dates, gigs, festivals or travel unless it's a promo trip (even prior to the pandemic these were v. rare). I think they once went out for a meal together, but that was because Ali's mum gifted them vouchers.

Maybe the farmers hamper are faking their reviews like Lydia appears to have done with Glóby. And it's beyond desperate she's asking her followers to comment 🌱 emojis, just to increase her engagement 🤪
You are very young ! 29! I would love to be 29 again..... :cry:

Reactions: 16
Why does Ali look malnourished and high as a kite o_O skinny minny
Babygorl are u lost....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 191591

Why does she call walking ‘hiking’??
I'm in the US - is that a PUB? Looks like homes to me which isn't very nice of her to post. And I sure do hope she has her "adventure braids" with her!

You are very young ! 29! I would love to be 29 again..... :cry:
Enjoy! I'm 49 for only a few more days until the big fifty nifty... 30's were my favorite years so far. Hope to have a good 50's

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you. Yes, I wrote a private message to them on Insta. I could see they read it and they actually sent a reply but then re-called it before I got to read it. I left a few comments under photos on their grid but they then deleted all comments. I noticed this and re-commented but again, deleted. I’m guessing Lidl told them that people from Tattle would be commenting and messaging and to do as she does; DELETE, DELETE, DELETE!!! I even commented that the photo they used of Lidl and Aldi in ’The Aston’ with the flowers they re-gifted to Mother Cawwiee managed to get a whopping 35 likes. That’s thirty five. A 3 and a 5. Three tens and five units. And that’s the humongous level of interest Mr and Mrs Millen Aston Gordon Martin managed to drum up for The Farmer’s Hamper. I wonder how many sales that actually converted into?! But we’re all meant to blindly accept Lidl’s justification that from her very mention of the company, every week with their free weekly delivery, TFH are able to employ way more people. Well, I used to work in business and I am baffled by this notion! 🤷🏻🙊
I wrote a review on Google. We all should. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm in the US - is that a PUB? Looks like homes to me which isn't very nice of her to post. And I sure do hope she has her "adventure braids" with her!

Enjoy! I'm 49 for only a few more days until the big fifty nifty... 30's were my favorite years so far. Hope to have a good 50's
No, that isn't a pub, it is someone's home. Bloggers think it is their given right to take photographs of themselves outside other people's homes without having to ask. I remember reading a newspaper report about homeowners being cross because bloggers were being photographed sitting on their front steps, or changing in the street outside where they live. Some even take pop-up tents so they can strip down in the street and completely change outfits. https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lon...-tell-unapologetic-social-media-a4078806.html

Happy birthday for whenever it is xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I also HATE when she does the back of her hand up to chin pose... Cba to find a photo but again where she thinks she's all cute. Seriously duck OFF.
Same. It’s like she thinks it’s cute or endearing. It’s bleeping annoying just like her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A couple of things are causing me to be sad at the moment and I need to give it all a bit more of a thunk:

The Farmer's Hamper Folks were alerted far in advance of any negative reviews of the ethics optics on these free hampers. It is Public Relations 101 (1st year University class), of how the freebie looks to the general public. What has happened now is that they are complicit in the behavior, which is not a good business decision in the long run. I am in the US and we are living a minute-by-minute nightmare of ethics breeches and other mayhem - and sane people are looking at each crime and ethics breech with a "What?" It truly boggles the mind.

I am sad about Ali - I won't restate everything that you Fine Ladies/Gents have discussed, it is just that I hope he has an epiphany before too much more of his life has passed.

Thanks so much for listening! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
A couple of things are causing me to be sad at the moment and I need to give it all a bit more of a thunk:

The Farmer's Hamper Folks were alerted far in advance of any negative reviews of the ethics optics on these free hampers. It is Public Relations 101 (1st year University class), of how the freebie looks to the general public. What has happened now is that they are complicit in the behavior, which is not a good business decision in the long run. I am in the US and we are living a minute-by-minute nightmare of ethics breeches and other mayhem - and sane people are looking at each crime and ethics breech with a "What?" It truly boggles the mind.

I am sad about Ali - I won't restate everything that you Fine Ladies/Gents have discussed, it is just that I hope he has an epiphany before too much more of his life has passed.

Thanks so much for listening! :)
For me this doesn't feel like it's an ethical issue, it's just their marketing approach. It's just a business using influencers for social media marketing.

Unfortunately, because of the product (food), the influencer (a rich QVC sales woman), the payment for advertising (food), the message (buy from us cos we're doctors) and the current circumstances it comes off as incredibly crass.

For me it's really the lack of message and the payment for advertising, the food, that rubs me the wrong way. Repeatedly people here have said that if this food was donated by rich QVC sales woman, and she posted a few feel good stories, received money for advertising (if she feels the need to be paid that's between them), it would have looked so much better. The possible combinations of influencer + payment + message that would have produced far better outcome (and a better ROI) is astronomical.

Unfortunately, again, when both parties are asked about what is happening, rich QVC sales woman's response is "why shouldn't rich QVC sales women receive free food?" And the business' response is equally "we reserve the right to give free food to rich people if they show our product".

All of this leaves a very bad taste in my mouth. I can only hope their "heritage" tomatoes don't do the same for others.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
For me, I don’t have an issue with the brand, they are a small business trying to make it in the world, they would never be able to pay Lydia’s advertising fee so the hamper of free food is the payment.
My issue is with Lydia, she should be donating the hamper, every time she says “we are so fortunate to have local produce to us...” well continue to support your local produce company and and donate the hamper to your local food bank. It doesn’t seem that difficult but Lydia has now doubled down on this keeping the hamper just to prove everyone here wrong.
Something a lot of influencers are struggling with is charity, they need to be giving back, and I think it’s important that they show themselves doing it because their title says it all, they are influencers, so when they show themselves doing good works it will influence their audience, Mr.Beast has done a great job with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
There is enough fresh food in that hamper for 3 families. The Bungalows could keep some (Lydia doesn't like tomatoes heirloom/heritage or otherwise) and they could make 2 boxes of fresh food for two other families. I think the owners of this produce company are clueless and at this point I think they are giving her hampers just to f$%k with the trolls that make poor Lydia's life a living hell......LOL They don't know The Bungalows back story and how Lydia is food adverse and how Lydia is so disliked that she could only sell 600 units of her product despite having over 800k subscribers. Plus, Lydia's subscribers mostly live elsewhere where even if they wanted to buy fresh food from this company they could not. So again, this company is not only wasting food/money but they are getting bad social media attention to boot.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.