Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That picture she put up of the kitchen......her kitchen was that colour when they moved in wasn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My horticultural qualifications are from the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS). I doubt very much if Lidl knows what it stands for.
As for offering Lidl advice, if I come across pinkschmink on my travels I'll cut off her typing finger with my secateurs!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This Sage Craze proves the fact that her monochromatic palette is genuinely BORING. She's blatantly bored HERSELF to death with it- and is now seeking colour. What a joke.

Reactions: 21
I notice Lydia isn't liking any of ITF posts and Claire is. So she fell out with Claire and maybe now Vic??????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I actually think she could easily be a 28FF. Most of us girls wear completely the wrong bra size. Unless you’ve been measured at Rigby and Pellar or Bravissimo it’s likely you wear the wrong size. M&S and John Lewis are archaic in their measuring method. I thought I was a 34D and I’m a 34F!
After my boob job I was measured as a cup size bigger than my implants (only a small D instead of a 32C) so I can understand this. But Lydia is an ambassador for Intimissimi and as such is advertising their lingerie, so should be aware of her correct size. Like, both you and I, I can understand deviation by a size or two, but not by five plus sizes as Lydia claims. I may be being cynical, but I do think she has fabricated her size, as she simply did not want to reply to the girl, that she's sorry the brand do not accommodate her size. We all know she's all about money over morals, so wanted to encourage a sale.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If I had a jaw/chin like that I wouldnt pose with it forward, makes it look even bigger.
Screenshot_20200722_184509.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

I don’t know if anyone follows this young girl, but she makes clothes and lingerie etc and did a Tiktok post on how bras are sized etc, she explains really well about how all c’s etc are not the same size cup across the back sizes. But there is still no way Lydia is a 28ff as the adjustable size would be a 30EE and she 100% isn’t. I know she’s tall and could carry them off but there’s no way they would be so obvious.

Reactions: 4
If I had a jaw/chin like that I wouldnt pose with it forward, makes it look even bigger. View attachment 189523
That dress and bag... with the dirty golden goose sneakers. OY And how does she think painting everything sage will go with the black and white situation she has going in her home... only in the past 2 months. I suspect we will see ALL of the light fixtures in the home switch from knock offs of restoration hardware to some brass country vibes. LIsten, I'm from the USA. Restoration Hardware is widely regarded as unimaginative and over priced crap. It's all the same... and not good quality for money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This thread moves too quickly for me to keep up lol. What did she paint sage?

Speaking of sage, I noticed Kate La Vie (whom I actually really enjoy and have followed for years and years) painted the shelving in her new apartment sage, but it looks really nice. She has actual style and design sense though, unlike Lydia.

Reactions: 8

I don’t know if anyone follows this young girl, but she makes clothes and lingerie etc and did a Tiktok post on how bras are sized etc, she explains really well about how all c’s etc are not the same size cup across the back sizes. But there is still no way Lydia is a 28ff as the adjustable size would be a 30EE and she 100% isn’t. I know she’s tall and could carry them off but there’s no way they would be so obvious.
Lidl is not tall......well, only on her tippy toes with a strong wind behind her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Just watching Ali's vlog and Lydia wants to paint that veg trough sage green

OMG Ali has smashed one of Lydia's £95 mugs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Boob or Bust website would easily come out with a 28FF size for Lidl. The rule of thumb there is that your back size is your dress size+20, so if she’s a size 8 top that would easily equate to a 28.

Hate sticking up for Lidl.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.