Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia Millen #31

Boo Hoo! Shame on you! - Launch disaster...brain in plaster...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Boob or Bust website would easily come out with a 28FF size for Lidl. The rule of thumb there is that your back size is your dress size+20, so if she’s a size 8 top that would easily equate to a 28.

Hate sticking up for Lidl.
Is that seriously a rule? UK sizing as well? I'm a UK size 8 on top and there's absolutely no way I am 28, I'm 32 or 34. I can't see many people size 8 being a 28, maybe size 4-6 people would be.

Reactions: 11
Lydia Millen #31 Obsessed with sage green, Every PR product is the dream, Glóby follow-up no where to be seen

Lydia Millen #31 Buying basic art, pretending to cook a la carte, bleeding dry Glóby customers' hearts

Ok I'll stop now. It's just too easy 😂

Boob or Bust website would easily come out with a 28FF size for Lidl. The rule of thumb there is that your back size is your dress size+20, so if she’s a size 8 top that would easily equate to a 28.

Hate sticking up for Lidl.
Potentially. I'm a dress size 6/8 but a bra size 32C. If Lydia isn't being disingenuous and her actual size is a 28FF, why is she only a 32C in Intimissimi? That's some difference. And I can't see a renown brand like Intimissimi being so flawed with their sizing. That's like me being a size 6 or 8 in most brands, but walking into Topshop, for example, and only fitting into a size 16 in everything. I mean I love snacks, but I'd understandably question their sizing protocols, and if their sizing was so out, I'm sure it would be corrected as their customers would continuously raise this. The likelihood is Lydia is wrong rather than an entire brand. Why am I becoming so obsessed with Lydia's boobs tho 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Lydia Millen #31 Obsessed with sage green, Every PR product is the dream, Glóby follow-up no where to be seen

Lydia Millen #31 Buying basic art, pretending to cook a la carte, bleeding dry Glóby customers' hearts

Potentially. I'm a dress size 6/8 but a bra size 32C. If Lydia isn't being disingenuous and her actual size is a 28FF, why is she only a 32C in Intimissimi? That's some difference. And I can't see a renown brand like Intimissimi being so flawed with their sizing. That's like me being a size 6 or 8 in most brands, but walking into Topshop, for example, and only fitting into a size 16 in everything. I mean I love snacks, but I'd understandably question their sizing protocols, and if their sizing was so out, I'm sure it would be corrected as their customers would continuously raise this. The likelihood is Lydia is wrong rather than an entire brand. Why am I becoming so obsessed with Lydia's boobs tho 😂
You're right - it is some difference - it's a MASSIVE difference. I worked as a bra fitter at Bravissimo to pay my way through uni and if she's a 28FF (dubious on the FF front, plausible on the 28) then a 32C won't work. She's lying as usual as Intimissimi have paid her. If she's wearing a 32 back instead of a 28, she will need an E cup. It's very simple. She will need more space than a C can provide. Just looking at her you can see that she wouldn't fit a 32C. Like you Elle I dunno why I'm so obsessed with this, but it's most likely because SHE'S LYING. Again... why am I surprised?!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

I'm 5ft 7 size 8 top and size 10 bottom. I'm a 28C. In intermissimi I'm 34C. Lidl chats pure tit.

Reactions: 16
I'm 5ft 7 size 8 top and size 10 bottom. I'm a 28C. In intermissimi I'm 34C. Lidl chats pure tit.
So there is some deviation with Intimissimi. I've not bought lingerie from here before, but can be a C or D depending upon the brand. Regardless, as you said, Lydia is chatting tit, whether intentionally or not, but she should know better as a brand ambassador and not mislead her followers.

Reactions: 9
Bless. He gave the dimensions in millilitres. He then states it’s very easy to get the dimensions wrong, so you must check beforehand. You don’t say.
06933FAF-671F-4C84-B7FA-25914CB8D01B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

I don’t know if anyone follows this young girl, but she makes clothes and lingerie etc and did a Tiktok post on how bras are sized etc, she explains really well about how all c’s etc are not the same size cup across the back sizes. But there is still no way Lydia is a 28ff as the adjustable size would be a 30EE and she 100% isn’t. I know she’s tall and could carry them off but there’s no way they would be so obvious.
This is her tiktok if it's not already been shared Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Reactions: 3
C3156826-14A5-4AA4-93D1-2A18A36FA90A.jpeg

I can't deal with watching his vlogs as well as hers, but I had to fast forward when I saw this thumbnail. Yessssss Ali ✌🏽Out of a 37 minute vlog this was his best image. Your tattle game is strong hun. FYI - She's apparently giving him a hug in gratitude for setting up some garden tit or something. I know it's been said over and over again, but I'll say it again, this couple ain't having no sex, not even vanilla.

And what's with him putting her name before his, like I'm all for female empowerment, but he'd rather come across as a whipped wet noodle coasting off his mrs, all for a few extra views 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Another meal utilising all the advantages a modern newly appointed kitchen, free farmhouse fresh food and a thermomix, has to offer.
58903456-9AB4-4532-861E-6935F8CC968E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Maybe Lumi is still alive, or whatever it was called, and this is its dinner? I mean WHAT is in these bowls?
97D2959B-3AE1-4D83-898C-DF3AFFD705A7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Can you imagine what she said to Ali when he broken her posh mug I bet she blew a bleeping gasket. :giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
A discussion about gutters from :

Can you imagine what she said to Ali when he broken her posh mug I bet she blew a bleeping gasket. :giggle:
I don't think she would have cared in the least, easy come easy go. She will just buy another one. Or be gifted one, those mugs seem to have been featuring a lot in recent shots.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He looks so dopey. If I ever go back in the office I'll ask colleague if he's a stoner.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.