Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think Ali was belittling her I think he was genuinely surprised she didnt know what a gutter was for.
I would add I think he was scared she was quizzing him... he went from surprised to suspicious that she was saying she didn't know and then super humiliated. His face through that whole exchange was so sad. Usually they laugh and poke fun... but it highlighted something dark. Like when she was mad at him for his "bloody creativity". I know emotional abuse when I see it.... and I think she does this to him. She shames him for things he can't help or defines who he is. Not that inteligent and much more creative than her. His very gaunt look, dead stares, leaving this footage in.... I wonder what his family thinks.

These two need to get out of this house and the fields and have some interaction with others. Do some Charity work. I've said this before.

Reactions: 25
I called her out on advertising boohoo and she’s not taking anything on board. Claiming the news around boohoo “is just a few twitter posts” which could be “fake news”. Such bullshit, just money grabbing.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
and tonights flog is the fire escape reveal! trying to contain my excitement!

OMG She's justifying that being given the Farmers Hamper every week is helping people and creating jobs! She's disgusting.

Shout out to us about wiping paint on her dress the other week!

OOOOOOOH!!!! They went to visit their friends Josie and Charlie - who apparently live nearby! nearly spat my tea out at that little gem!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
if anyone wants me to send YT dislikes to her videos let me know, it costs $10 per 1k dislikes :)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg even her “pa” was screaming like a twit about the trug! I ACTUALLY CANNOT DEAL ANYMORE 🤯
Painting the trug - screams

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she’s marked the veg trug as a PR gift. Lidl begs for a £30,000 greenhouse and gets gifted a £79.99 wooden trug instead. Hehehe 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just saying - it still sounds like 3 men peeing and the TEAM is going to need a foley catheter with pee bag attached for the non stop peeing that they are going the feel to urge to do! And it's too small/skinny/tall for that space....

Also, most of this vlog seems to be her "busy" day that she whined about after "gutter gate" on Ali's vlog. Yeah, so busy. film yourself making "adventure braids", unpacking boxes, cutting up fruit, shitting on your husband and wandering around the house and looking at your sproootlings in your massive KITCHEN GARDEN.... eyeroll

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She's obviously had to pay to get her hair coloured and gone to someone cheap or tit, cos she says she had it coloured 4 times in a few days and it's too red and needs colour correction!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys we need a new thread. HOLD THE FRONT PAGE THEY WENT TO JOSIES HOUSE!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
6min 47 secs on the new vlog .. Ali loses it and actually whacks the mug into the sink.. GOLD one of the most exciting moments on her channel in months - go Ali 👏🏼 👏🏼 I’ve wanted to do that since she unboxed them 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
'Unless you have an interior designer nothing is ever finished' you had a interior designer and you changed everything she did!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
6min 47 secs on the new vlog .. Ali loses it and actually whacks the mug into the sink.. GOLD one of the most exciting moments on her channel in months - go Ali 👏🏼 👏🏼 I’ve wanted to do that since she unboxed them 😂

That was amazing! There was real aggression there! She must wind him up so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bad acting from both of them.

Reactions: 6
Iconic - I know some of you think acting, but he just does not look happy when he did it, until he walked away calmed down and came back smiling knowing if he wasn't she'd have raised hell.

Reactions: 15
To be honest the mug is so thin I’m impressed that it didn’t actually shatter into a thousand bits when it hit the sink ! Maybe worth the £90 after all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.