Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 189108

I can't 😂 Somebody stop me. Why does she have to lie about everythingggggg??? Anything for those sales I suppose. Even if it means the girl totally orders the wrong bra size. Whilst I'm not a bra connoisseur, I have had a boob job, and she is definitely not a 28FF. That's some pubescent boy meets playboy bunny tit. She's a 32C, you know, like the size she's ordered. Lydia, tell us...is your ass aware your head has moved in?
I actually think she could easily be a 28FF. Most of us girls wear completely the wrong bra size. Unless you’ve been measured at Rigby and Pellar or Bravissimo it’s likely you wear the wrong size. M&S and John Lewis are archaic in their measuring method. I thought I was a 34D and I’m a 34F!

Reactions: 9
Alert!!!!!!! guys and gals Aldi has had to stop sorting out his wardrobe to.... Wait for it..... take a picture of Lydiot 😏🙄😂View attachment 189265View attachment 189266
Her posture here screams 'petulant five-year-old'. She must have some real issues that date back to her childhood that she needs to address. The sad thing is that you can try to outrun these issues all your life but you'll never manage it. Until you take a good look at what makes you do the things you do, they'll never go away.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I do LOVE Ali for posting the REAL Lydia with his passive aggressive posts and videos. It shows the true personality... pouty, spoilt and lazy. Her videos show high pitched voice and manic behavior that I’ve rarely ever seen her do in his videos. She needs to iron that frumpy sack of a dress. And what’s with the bitchy pout? Where is her TEAM to take the photos?!
Exactly esp after doing a IG video saying you need a steamer in your dressing room. :ROFLMAO: she looks like verruca salts in that pic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Apologies for hijacking this thread but I still reckon Charlie irons and Aldi are dealing with 2 women who have some kind of spending / lying disorder

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually think she could easily be a 28FF. Most of us girls wear completely the wrong bra size. Unless you’ve been measured at Rigby and Pellar or Bravissimo it’s likely you wear the wrong size. M&S and John Lewis are archaic in their measuring method. I thought I was a 34D and I’m a 34F!
I remember thinking I was a 40C and was actually a 36F!

Reactions: 5

Same!! I thought I was a 32D. But 5ish years ago, I was measured at Boux Avenue and I am a 32F.

Reactions: 4
Life is better in sage!

Life for you Lydia maybe better in a psychiatric unit/greenhouse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This sage obsession just shows how behind the times she is. I painted my kitchen in sage 9 (NINE) years ago! I've recently repainted it a different colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just don't get it. What happened because she always used to be in there and filming, and it was beautiful space! We haven't seen the office for months, maybe a year? I run two businesses and study for a degree in a tiny little corner of my house with a tiny little corner desk, a foldable ikea chair and set of plastic drawers. I would chew my arm off (not quite but you get the idea) for a beautiful office like hers, with meeting space and sofas, the built in book case and display space, floor to ceiling windows that lead out onto an outdoor courtyard..terrace..lightwell, complete with orange trees and men pissing water feature. Yeah she definitely needs a bigger desk, her "staff" are squeezed onto it, but she is constantly buying furniture so what's the problem. Also when you work with other people you are way more inspired and motivated, so don't see the issue with working with her team. It's all a bit "Upstairs Downstairs' .. staff quarters below the house! Maybe the next thing she will install is an antique set of servants bells. Plus now they are changing the dining room, drinks room, into a study! Another office! Not a proper office for Ali who actually works 100x more than Lydia even if it is just photoshopping his legs longer... So now there is a beautiful purpose built office, a study in the works.. but instead she actively chooses to plonk herself at the end of her kitchen table!! And as we have seen she doesn't even bloody do anything so why all these offices! Seriously living in some major lack mindset and is so ungrateful for what she already has. I'm grateful that I even have a small desk as a lot of people don't even have that and are actively having to work from the kitchen table during lockdown whilst also home schooling children, nightmare.
I suspect that it’s a way to make her seem more relatable to the many people who are now working from home. Most people don’t have a large office with built in bookcases, sofa lounging space, and direct access to an outdoor area with water feature and orange trees. It’s weird that she was so proud and showed it off before, and now is pretending that it just doesn’t exist? I also suspect that in the end the kitchen which she didn’t design, is in fact the space in the house she enjoys the most.

Reactions: 12
Basically she is sending a loud and clear message that she will not support small businesses, startups, anyone struggling really to find their feet so don’t send her anything unless it is a fawning postcard of love and affirmations of devotion. This insult is delivered under the guise of ‘I know how much you need to keep costs down so please don’t waste your money sending me product’. Conversely, she replied to a comment later stating that her endorsement comes irrespective of how small or big a company is but on the basis of it fitting her assss thetic and she is open to support. Strange, when she has closed down the PO box to any small business as a channel to present same.

That song by the Wknd comes to mind, “All that money, the money is the motive”.
BULLSEYE. You're totally on the button. If you can't pay her to flog... then duck off.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.