Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another meal utilising all the advantages a modern newly appointed kitchen, free farmhouse fresh food and a thermomix, has to offer.
View attachment 189738
This table top to elbow ratio looks wrong.
Considering both tables and stools come in standardised height, how short is Lydia to look like she is sitting under the table top?
Now I know why she films herself bottom up when driving. She is hiding the fact that her head is at the wheel level.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It really others me that they put bowls, glasses and cups directly onto their table. Then I remember it's Lydiot and Aldi.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
View attachment 189699

I can't deal with watching his vlogs as well as hers, but I had to fast forward when I saw this thumbnail. Yessssss Ali ✌🏽Out of a 37 minute vlog this was his best image. Your tattle game is strong hun. FYI - She's apparently giving him a hug in gratitude for setting up some garden tit or something. I know it's been said over and over again, but I'll say it again, this couple ain't having no sex, not even vanilla.

And what's with him putting her name before his, like I'm all for female empowerment, but he'd rather come across as a whipped wet noodle coasting off his mrs, all for a few extra views 😂
Actually felt a tad sorry for him in this vlog. I mean he was assembling her veg trough and gardening and other chores on a hangover. When I am hungover, I eat a hearty bacon sarnie and haribos all day with a spagbol preferably for dinns. He praised his wife for assembling a platter of melon/kiwi and serving him Luni’s leftovers on a raw spud. Then got a prodded and provoked over gutters. What a life.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
It really others me that they put bowls, glasses and cups directly onto their table. Then I remember it's Lydiot and Aldi.
Her phone is propped up next to the bowl as well like she's watching a video on it, rather than talking to her husband over dinner. What relationship goals. JK. They actually can't stand one other. All about that matrimoney...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Just watching Ali's vlog and Lydia wants to paint that veg trough sage green

OMG Ali has smashed one of Lydia's £95 mugs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
She's already painted it....it was on Insta stories...
She was sitting cross legged on the floor doing it. Nothing is too much effort!

Omg.....poor Ali. No BJ for him tonight!

You're right - it is some difference - it's a MASSIVE difference. I worked as a bra fitter at Bravissimo to pay my way through uni and if she's a 28FF (dubious on the FF front, plausible on the 28) then a 32C won't work. She's lying as usual as Intimissimi have paid her. If she's wearing a 32 back instead of a 28, she will need an E cup. It's very simple. She will need more space than a C can provide. Just looking at her you can see that she wouldn't fit a 32C. Like you Elle I dunno why I'm so obsessed with this, but it's most likely because SHE'S LYING. Again... why am I surprised?!
I doubt very much if Lidl understands how bra sizing works, with the back and cup sizes.
Maybe she ducked when Intimissimi briefed their ambassadors? She certainly did when they taught how to pronounce the name!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Did she post this today because someone on here said she never cleans her earrings. 😂

Screenshot_20200722-153959_Instagram.jpg

Personally, I don't think she's cleaned them. She's just put a sparkly filter on to give the impression she has.

We all know how grubby Lidl is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I actually think she could easily be a 28FF. Most of us girls wear completely the wrong bra size. Unless you’ve been measured at Rigby and Pellar or Bravissimo it’s likely you wear the wrong size. M&S and John Lewis are archaic in their measuring method. I thought I was a 34D and I’m a 34F!
I agree, she does have a tiny frame and with her boobs being fake she is quite likely to be a 28FF. I was a 28GG a few years ago but have gone up to a 30 back now.

Reactions: 6
She really does dress like a mid 40 year old lady.. at least ITF is kinda stylish... like I said I liked lidi back when Karen Millen sent her stuff..

Reactions: 11
Wow! She has no clue what a gutter is for and was such a rude witch to Ali. End of the vlog. I imagine this is how she normally talks to him.

I actually felt bad for him with her tone. She's an idiot and a rude one at that. I am so glad he kept this part in his vlog. I'm sure she'll have him delete it from the vlog once she sees how we all comment on her behavior. He was not rude and she felt stupid so took it out on him. What a bleeping twit.

If this is how she talks to him on camera, what the duck is she like when the camera is off. Jesus! Never seen her be so rude to him before.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You really have nothing going on do you Aldi 😏View attachment 189220View attachment 189221
How does one get that dead behind the eyes look? Seriously, why does he pose like that? Such a simpleton sitting in his closet hiding from his wife.

View attachment 189199

Major side-eye.

Its a super short article over all, basically just a quick 'these are some products on the market' (complete with affliliate links) written to correspond to the temperatures rising this week. The journalist follows Lydia on IG. I assume her PR firm was involved and has contacts at the Telegraph, as I seem to recall her house has been written about in the Telegraph. Edit: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/interio...-lydia-millen-created-herbeautiful-instagram/

(also, was this article even edited? Weird comma between 'influencer' and 'Lydia'.)
Game changer??? Those mitts have been around for a long time.

Reactions: 11
Ok I just can't with these two
So now he's putting lydiot in his click bate title. Is this so all her dumb followers will go follow him. Its obvious he is trying to get more subscribers.
The comments.....AliStar where did you get your seeds? What, WTF where do you think you buy seeds
Why is she no longer using his surname?
He starts his vlog with his wealth of knowledge about going to the gym (ok has he been reading tattle.life and the comments about his deflated muscles)
A sure sign lydiot reads tattle.life...she now talks in his vlogs, usually she's in the background with her sour grumpy face not in this vlog all giggles and don't overlook the comment "babe i looked at your vlog last night I noticed how busy you are cant believe how busy you are" um neither can we lydiot!
A rant about his hair products for his male 😉 subscribes, all 3 of them. In any case he is now trying to distance himself from the male viewers because we have questioned his sexual preferences. (Another very obvious reason why I think they read tattle.life)The man has more products than my hairdresser
Then we have the explanation about the roof gutters and our lydiot who didn't know why her house has gutters then turned it around and made AliStar feel like he was back at home and in trouble with his mum (or mom for my American friends) what an absolute bleeping witch wow.
As they sit in the black room reminiscing the hard day lydiot again says how busy they have been and AliStar says he's having the rest of the week off cause he's been soooo busy in the garden the last 2 days and was so sorry he couldn't show us any of his lingerie oops sorry I mean style clothing.
Just about to send an email to intimissimi asking why their 'embassador' is giving false info to her subscribers

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That dress - I have no words. Oh hang on yes I have one word...SACK!

I bet she would have gone ballistic at Ali for breaking that mug. Wish I could find the comment but remember when he spilt paint on the driveway and someone made a comment about its only gravel. She replied with something ridiculous like "If you loved your gravel as much as I love mine" or something along those lines. Like it was some kind of magical stone. It was such a strange thing to say.

This home decorating thing has gotten out of hand now. It literally is putting people off.

I think their financials are going to look very different next year. Is Ali making any money. He now has to include his bints name in his video titles.
That thumb nail where she is hugging him if thats what you can call it. Her feet look so grubby with the tan.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hearing Ali explain Kelvins and lumens has just given me brain damage. Sorry ladies. I think I’ve lost all remaining functioning brain cells and now I’ve been reduced to two broken ones pinging against one another. I’m going to call them Lydia and Elise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Her body proportions are so wrong she needs to lift some weights , squats and lunges build some muscle you can be slim but look strong with it
Lydia says she doesn't do squats. LOL

SO short looking.
All I see is a big head and big feet wearing a little girl dress.

That dress and bag... with the dirty golden goose sneakers. OY And how does she think painting everything sage will go with the black and white situation she has going in her home... only in the past 2 months. I suspect we will see ALL of the light fixtures in the home switch from knock offs of restoration hardware to some brass country vibes. LIsten, I'm from the USA. Restoration Hardware is widely regarded as unimaginative and over priced crap. It's all the same... and not good quality for money.
Spot on about Restoration Hardware. I came out unimpressed the few times that I have ventured into one of their stores. I never hear anyone in the US say that they are trying to get a Restoration Hardware vibe in their home.

Boob or Bust website would easily come out with a 28FF size for Lidl. The rule of thumb there is that your back size is your dress size+20, so if she’s a size 8 top that would easily equate to a 28.

Hate sticking up for Lidl.
I thought that she says she is a 4 or a 6?

Another meal utilising all the advantages a modern newly appointed kitchen, free farmhouse fresh food and a thermomix, has to offer.
View attachment 189738
Why is she always in a sweater? She act like it is freezing outside. She eats like someone that is very hungry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok I just can't with these two
So now he's putting lydiot in his click bate title. Is this so all her dumb followers will go follow him. Its obvious he is trying to get more subscribers.
The comments.....AliStar where did you get your seeds? What, WTF where do you think you buy seeds
Why is she no longer using his surname?
He starts his vlog with his wealth of knowledge about going to the gym (ok has he been reading tattle.life and the comments about his deflated muscles)
A sure sign lydiot reads tattle.life...she now talks in his vlogs, usually she's in the background with her sour grumpy face not in this vlog all giggles and don't overlook the comment "babe i looked at your vlog last night I noticed how busy you are cant believe how busy you are" um neither can we lydiot!
A rant about his hair products for his male 😉 subscribes, all 3 of them. In any case he is now trying to distance himself from the male viewers because we have questioned his sexual preferences. (Another very obvious reason why I think they read tattle.life)The man has more products than my hairdresser
Then we have the explanation about the roof gutters and our lydiot who didn't know why her house has gutters then turned it around and made AliStar feel like he was back at home and in trouble with his mum (or mom for my American friends) what an absolute bleeping witch wow.
As they sit in the black room reminiscing the hard day lydiot again says how busy they have been and AliStar says he's having the rest of the week off cause he's been soooo busy in the garden the last 2 days and was so sorry he couldn't show us any of his lingerie oops sorry I mean style clothing.
Just about to send an email to intimissimi asking why their 'embassador' is giving false info to her subscribers
I was wondering why she's ALWAYS calling him MR. MILLEN GORDON and she's NEVER anything but Millen. What is up with that?

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Can you imagine what she said to Ali when he broken her posh mug I bet she blew a bleeping gasket. :giggle:
That is why no one in their right mind pays almost 100 bucks for a frigging coffee mug.

View attachment 189699

I can't deal with watching his vlogs as well as hers, but I had to fast forward when I saw this thumbnail. Yessssss Ali ✌🏽Out of a 37 minute vlog this was his best image. Your tattle game is strong hun. FYI - She's apparently giving him a hug in gratitude for setting up some garden tit or something. I know it's been said over and over again, but I'll say it again, this couple ain't having no sex, not even vanilla.

And what's with him putting her name before his, like I'm all for female empowerment, but he'd rather come across as a whipped wet noodle coasting off his mrs, all for a few extra views 😂
Body language is screaming in that photo. And I know that I have said it before but OMG look at her feet!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How do people actually still watch her let alone like her? Her life is pathetic! What a sad existence. She doesn't even have friends or family that like her.

Theory: luxe brands don't want to work with her so she's acc buying expensive things to pretend that they are, to try and trick other brands to approach her.

I refuse to watch her vids/insta so LOVE all the screenshots. Please keep them coming.

re: the expensive mug - no one likes you enough to visit so why have them in the first place?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Actually felt a tad sorry for him in this vlog. I mean he was assembling her veg trough and gardening and other chores on a hangover. When I am hungover, I eat a hearty bacon sarnie and haribos all day with a spagbol preferably for dinns. He praised his wife for assembling a platter of melon/kiwi and serving him Luni’s leftovers on a raw spud. Then got a prodded and provoked over gutters. What a life.
Agreed, and she takes the BIGGEST bites of that potato. I mean it's like 4x normal bite size. She stuffing her face and you could tell by his expression with the gutters. She was humiliating him... he looked legit scared and akward... like he knows he isn't smart and she was trying to catch him up and make him look bad.

And finally. Her demeanor, body posture, face, voice EVERYTHING is like a completely different person in his vlogs vs hers. In her vlogs she's shoulders back, manically happy, big smile, bopping around, productive, laughing.... In his her shoulders are always up high/shrugging, or slumped over, poor me, waif, helpless, lazy, and downright rude to him most of the time. Ali if you are reading this... thank you for showing us the real Lydia

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.