Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 3
Why is it cheaper? I thought it was £50....
They're quoting the price without VAT, which I thought wasn't permissible here in the UK, all prices have to be stated including VAT. If so, either her PR team have messed up, or the team at the Telegraph haven't done their homework properly.

• Sick
Reactions: 26

that is all
God, don't get me started...
#14 Just because you delete something doesn't mean it doesn't exist
#15 A headache is the result of a guilty conscience
#16 Standing on tippy toes doesn't mean you are actually taller
#17 Redecorating doesn't necessarily mean an improvement
#18 Sage is not the answer to everything
#19 owning a Thermomix doesn't mean you can cook
#20 saying you are a 28FF doesn't mean you actually are a 28FF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Alert!!!!!!! guys and gals Aldi has had to stop sorting out his wardrobe to.... Wait for it..... take a picture of Lydiot 😏🙄😂
Screenshot_20200722_132533.jpg
Screenshot_20200722_132623.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Her latest stories... “diamond earrings” which are actually cubic zirconia... so classic.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
View attachment 189108

I can't 😂 Somebody stop me. Why does she have to lie about everythingggggg??? Anything for those sales I suppose. Even if it means the girl totally orders the wrong bra size. Whilst I'm not a bra connoisseur, I have had a boob job, and she is definitely not a 28FF. That's some pubescent boy meets playboy bunny tit. She's a 32C, you know, like the size she's ordered. Lydia, tell us...is your ass aware your head has moved in?
28FF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does she think she's Jessica Rabbit?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They’re diamonds y’all.

Do you think she gets fillers on her jawline?
she had jawline & chin fillers along with her nose and cheeks all done by Dr Ayad for FREE, he has done free jobs like this for many influencers not only in the UK but in UAE too & she is a proper example of his work😶🤢more manly than feminine...
what Lydiot can't understand is that filers can't make her nose smaller, only Rhinoplasty does...
she thinks whatever comes free she has to grab it & in this case it has ruin her face...

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I watched her latest vlog, who does this masculine fraud think she is;

I ONLY WEAR DESIGNER SHOES, I DON'T WEAR HIGH STREET; OK I'M RICH SO LUXURY.

Biacth you never buy anything, everything is gifted or paid with vouchers. She is no Sophie shohet, Maria draganova or lailli mirza, who have sa's in these designer store and actually buy luxury items.

She is also Deluded and has body issues thinking she is small and petite, she has 1 meal a day and the rest is energy drinks.
Bra size 28FF MY Foot she's 32 D

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Alert!!!!!!! guys and gals Aldi has had to stop sorting out his wardrobe to.... Wait for it..... take a picture of Lydiot 😏🙄😂View attachment 189265View attachment 189266
I do LOVE Ali for posting the REAL Lydia with his passive aggressive posts and videos. It shows the true personality... pouty, spoilt and lazy. Her videos show high pitched voice and manic behavior that I’ve rarely ever seen her do in his videos. She needs to iron that frumpy sack of a dress. And what’s with the bitchy pout? Where is her TEAM to take the photos?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.