Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Telegraph Beauty have apparently included Globy in a feature about fake tanning.

I'm not prepared to pay to read the article though, unless anyone is a subscriber can they screen shot it please?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Telegraph Beauty have apparently included Globy in a feature about fake tanning.

I'm not prepared to pay to read the article though, unless anyone is a subscriber can they screen shot it please?

Screenshot 2020-07-22 20.51.36.png

Major side-eye.

Its a super short article over all, basically just a quick 'these are some products on the market' (complete with affliliate links) written to correspond to the temperatures rising this week. The journalist follows Lydia on IG. I assume her PR firm was involved and has contacts at the Telegraph, as I seem to recall her house has been written about in the Telegraph. Edit: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/interio...-lydia-millen-created-herbeautiful-instagram/

(also, was this article even edited? Weird comma between 'influencer' and 'Lydia'.)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Oooooooo Roseanne from the YouTube comments has posted a link to here in one of her replies. Wonder if it will bring any new members to see the light :unsure:
Let's go give rosanne lots of numbs up👍it might get more attention to get people over here and realise what a fucked up phsyco she is

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Noooooo what's with the constant pout in his pics lately. Jesus if you want to attract males then stop living your fake life and go mingle
He can't help it! He's just had his lips pumped up after a four month hiatus. Absolute melt.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I tried to pose at my phone like they do and I cringed everytime I seen the photo 🤣🤣🤣. They look at the photo and think they look great

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
View attachment 189199

Major side-eye.

Its a super short article over all, basically just a quick 'these are some products on the market' (complete with affliliate links) written to correspond to the temperatures rising this week. The journalist follows Lydia on IG. I assume her PR firm was involved and has contacts at the Telegraph, as I seem to recall her house has been written about in the Telegraph. Edit: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/interio...-lydia-millen-created-herbeautiful-instagram/

(also, was this article even edited? Weird comma between 'influencer' and 'Lydia'.)
Why is it cheaper? I thought it was £50....

• Wow
Reactions: 11
They’re diamonds y’all.

Do you think she gets fillers on her jawline?
I think she just has a strong jaw? Which is exaggerated by the fillers elsewhere in her face. But I am no expert, and she's put stuff everywhere else in her face...

I normally think multiple piercings can be quite cool but her ear always makes me gag a little (despite diamonds). Just too many too close together maybe?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I think she just has a strong jaw? Which is exaggerated by the fillers elsewhere in her face. But I am no expert, and she's put stuff everywhere else in her face...

I normally think multiple piercings can be quite cool but her ear always makes me gag a little (despite diamonds). Just too many too close together maybe?
Agreed. I’m a fan of multiple piercings. Hers just look too try hard and not thought through ver well.

Reactions: 13
So Aldi has just had a clear out of his wardrobes (making room for new press products clothing probably) and proceeds to tell us it’s oh so satisfying and has got the drawers to tackle next. He signs off by saying it’s going to be a busy day lmaoooooo! These numpties have no idea what a busy day entails do they? Something we would tackle after finishing a full days at work or on the weekends along with other chores, they spend ALL day on a clear out and deem it productive.

This lockdown has further highlighted how dull their lives actually are if there are no free press trips as none of them have an actual talent or creativity to make new content.

I’ve always found him to be superficial, vain, a show off and just as materialistic as his boss babe wife. He cannot even construct a full sentence without ummsss and aahhsss! Tries to come across as a well spoken intellectual but in reality is as thick as a wooden plank. Gosh he has been getting on my nerves lately ugh! And what’s with the whispering? Speak up you dumb duck!! He always talks like he has a mouth full of spit head!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So what's happening down in the office? No-one is working down there. If they had been coming to the house and working we would her been seeing them. What happened to Cal (think that was his name) he used to come and the three of them would work in the office. Can't be a covid thing, as someone pointed out they were all over each other on the carpet the other evening. So they don't care about social distancing.
I just don't understand why she even needs Cawwie. I know Cawwie edits her vids BUT what else would she be doing? especially at the moment.
Where did Alis boy go to? Did he make it back from Ikea?
I don't think we are getting the full story, I don't think anyone is working for them. Pretty sure the warehouse she is using is doing all of the Globy fulfilment stuff. Cawwie only ever seems to edit the video, so if Cawwie is editing what on earth is Lydiot doing all day.

This is the eternal question isn't it.

So Lydiot you better get someone down in that office working away in the next vlog or we are going to start thinking you do jack tit.
I was thinking that new girl who reports into Cawwie (as per Cawwie's promotion) is in the dungeon office with Cawwie, while Lidl swans between the kitchen table, garden and dressing room. It still doesn't answer what they are all actually doing.
I'm thinking that the 'team' are part time like Lidl!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.