Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using headaches as an excuse for the shitshow that was glo! Clearly there isn’t going to be an “Edit two” 😂 of overpriced tat and she’ll milk the headaches up as an excuse.

Waiting for the slow drip of posts about headaches and then it culminating in a “I’ve been suffering from SEVERE headaches and my doctors says it’s due to the stress of doing so much as I’m such a boss babe so I’m delaying my second edit of glo until I can really concentrate on it fully and give the new product the launch it deserves..”

FYI Lydia,when most people have a headache they tend to not look at a screen and post about it. Just a handy tip for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 189039Someone call this woman an ambulance, she’s bleeping MENTAL.

She doesn't realise what she's saying does she?

Firstly why reply to say 'what negative comments' because everyone knows she deletes them, and there is definitely anger from people who had their Glo comments deleted. Her response is weird saying 'i apologise if you felt otherwise' and also 'no comments have been deleted from this video at present'. It just shows her paranoia, her need to only be seen in a good light, her mania, her lack of sense of reality. We knew she sits and monitors and deletes comments all the time, but now this is another level madness. She's not well, every Glo post she has the comments off, because she knows she cannot face the feedback. She's a fake, she cannot do her job properly or take criticism. It's like going for an appraisal at your job and saying to your boss, don't say anything negative, I cannot hear it, I cannot listen and I won't take notice.

Also, Lydia still follows Claire Chanelle on Twitter! weird!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She doesn't realise what she's saying does she?

Firstly why reply to say 'what negative comments' because everyone knows she deletes them, and there is definitely anger from people who had their Glo comments deleted. Her response is weird saying 'i apologise if you felt otherwise' and also 'no comments have been deleted from this video at present'. It just shows her paranoia, her need to only be seen in a good light, her mania, her lack of sense of reality. We knew she sits and monitors and deletes comments all the time, but now this is another level madness. She's not well, every Glo post she has the comments off, because she knows she cannot face the feedback. She's a fake, she cannot do her job properly or take criticism. It's like going for an appraisal at your job and saying to your boss, don't say anything negative, I cannot hear it, I cannot listen and I won't take notice.

Also, Lydia still follows Claire Chanelle on Twitter! weird!
Could the 'team' be deleting all the messages before she sees them? Although that doesn't make sense as she'd definitely see them here...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If I had a headache as bad as poor Lydia says she has, I wouldn’t be on my phone tweeting about it! I would be in dark room having a lie down after taking 2 paracetamol with water. Trying to take care of it. Not tweeting dr Twitter...,nobody gives a duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
57BC7730-FD9E-4337-81CD-F76032D01030.jpeg

This girl is next level passive aggressive. She doesn't even answer the question about being gifted so much, unsurprisingly. I know she's definitely earned her spot as the internet guru on negative comments, but if she can see that the follower was worried about upsetting others then it's obviously not going to be misconstrued then. She thinks she comes across as a sassy boss babe, but she just sounds like a paranoid defensive neurotic limp noodle. There really is no vaccine for stupidity.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
View attachment 189097

This girl is next level passive aggressive. She doesn't even answer the question about being gifted so much, unsurprisingly. I know she's definitely earned her spot as the internet guru on negative comments, but if she can see that the follower was worried about upsetting others then it's obviously not going to be misconstrued then. She thinks she comes across as a sassy boss babe, but she just sounds like a paranoid defensive neurotic limp noodle. There really is no vaccine for stupidity.
Why do i always feel like I'm deciphering a foreign language when I read Lidl's copy?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
6D4ED2A2-57FC-4E3D-86F6-515B8EDF340C.jpeg

I can't 😂 Somebody stop me. Why does she have to lie about everythingggggg??? Anything for those sales I suppose. Even if it means the girl totally orders the wrong bra size. Whilst I'm not a bra connoisseur, I have had a boob job, and she is definitely not a 28FF. That's some pubescent boy meets playboy bunny tit. She's a 32C, you know, like the size she's ordered. Lydia, tell us...is your ass aware your head has moved in?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
So what's happening down in the office? No-one is working down there. If they had been coming to the house and working we would her been seeing them. What happened to Cal (think that was his name) he used to come and the three of them would work in the office. Can't be a covid thing, as someone pointed out they were all over each other on the carpet the other evening. So they don't care about social distancing.
I just don't understand why she even needs Cawwie. I know Cawwie edits her vids BUT what else would she be doing? especially at the moment.
Where did Alis boy go to? Did he make it back from Ikea?
I don't think we are getting the full story, I don't think anyone is working for them. Pretty sure the warehouse she is using is doing all of the Globy fulfilment stuff. Cawwie only ever seems to edit the video, so if Cawwie is editing what on earth is Lydiot doing all day.

This is the eternal question isn't it.

So Lydiot you better get someone down in that office working away in the next vlog or we are going to start thinking you do jack tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 189097

Let me preface this with... I’m not a bully but my lawd she’s such a witch.

A fact is a fact 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oooooooo Roseanne from the YouTube comments has posted a link to here in one of her replies. Wonder if it will bring any new members to see the light :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So what's happening down in the office? No-one is working down there. If they had been coming to the house and working we would her been seeing them. What happened to Cal (think that was his name) he used to come and the three of them would work in the office. Can't be a covid thing, as someone pointed out they were all over each other on the carpet the other evening. So they don't care about social distancing.
I just don't understand why she even needs Cawwie. I know Cawwie edits her vids BUT what else would she be doing? especially at the moment.
Where did Alis boy go to? Did he make it back from Ikea?
I don't think we are getting the full story, I don't think anyone is working for them. Pretty sure the warehouse she is using is doing all of the Globy fulfilment stuff. Cawwie only ever seems to edit the video, so if Cawwie is editing what on earth is Lydiot doing all day.

This is the eternal question isn't it.

So Lydiot you better get someone down in that office working away in the next vlog or we are going to start thinking you do jack tit.
Maybe all her unsold Globy product is in the office.....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well instead of trying to get sympathy on twitter speak to a doctor you daft bint 🙄
Plus you've never had a headache your whole life 🤔
View attachment 189108

I can't 😂 Somebody stop me. Why does she have to lie about everythingggggg??? Anything for those sales I suppose. Even if it means the girl totally orders the wrong bra size. Whilst I'm not a bra connoisseur, I have had a boob job, and she is definitely not a 28FF. That's some pubescent boy meets playboy bunny tit. She's a 32C, you know, like the size she's ordered. Lydia, tell us...is your ass aware your head has moved in?
'Is your ass aware your head has moved in' 😂😂😂😂😂 classic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Probably all the cheese and carbs she eats giving her headache.....that or spending 20 hours a day reading Tattle. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 189108

Correct me if I am wrong, 28' means her rib is 28 inch - if she claiming that she is smaller than ITF or Amelia Liana?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
How the duck does she get away with this tit? I really think she is bipolar, she's manic. No negative comments WTF? Can her subscribers be that dumb
Josie does this too and I actually think it sets a really dangerous precedent. There seems to be this emerging notion that YTers don't want "negativity" on their content or in their comments so they censor everyone by deleting any/all comments, I mean Josie is the WORST at it.

But here's where the problem lies - 9 times out of 10 what they seem to feel is negativity it is actually just them being pulled up and called out on their BS - they HATE it because they want to control the narrative, hence they hate tattle they can't control the voices here so they lump us into being trolls or bullies.

View attachment 189097

It's actually worrying how toxic this behaviour is.. like wow she's really just going in on the conjunction of the sentence and not the content.. because you know wouldn't want to be misconstrued... no Lyds whether it's backhanded or not it is quite simply an observation and one that as an influencer your audience has every right to highlight on that fact..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.