Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus better be taking that wheel soon.......real bleeping soon.

Jesus better be taking the wheel real bleeping soon.

witch is careening down the embankment, heading straight for the granit wall. SPLAT
She's definitely being very very weird 😳. Aldi needs to put his socks back on and get back home.

Reactions: 11
She's definitely being very very weird 😳. Aldi needs to put his socks back on and get back home.
Not only isn't he putting his sock on, he is also loosing the plot himself. Don't think I have ever seen anyone tag themselves in a post before lol

PSX_20190923_001622.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Jesus wept......

View attachment 43261

Someone take the bottle away.... Carrie ffs where you at 🙄

We all know you live down the road vicki why you lyin’ 🤣🤣
Stumble back to your own house with your wife...

View attachment 43263
Lydia you create your own Drama? If you really care about your cat... Why don’t you go hunt by yourself? Instead of “art hunting🤔🤥 Good food & wine with best friend 🥰 (tells/show what you really are) 🙊
5C560C29-EFCD-429F-ACEA-6C380195AB84.jpeg
04B015C5-4082-4C9D-9E64-2829402029E1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus wept......

View attachment 43261

Someone take the bottle away.... Carrie ffs where you at 🙄

We all know you live down the road vicki why you lyin’ 🤣🤣
Stumble back to your own house with your wife...

View attachment 43263
How long is Lydiot going to milk Catgate?

These two women are smacked in the head. Like... "his little vacation?" Get the duck out of here – I'm convinced Victoria is just as simpleminded. Dumb and dumber. This kind of stupidity is an extreme sport. 🤦‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lydia you create your own Drama? If you really care about your cat... Why don’t you go hunt by yourself? Instead of “art hunting🤔🤥 Good food & wine with best friend 🥰 (tells/show what you really are) 🙊View attachment 43304View attachment 43303
Is she waiting outside local artist studios ready with a Net to catch anything that emerges? Hiding behind her RR Velar all dressed in black ready to grab the first sculpture she sees at a local gallery?

Reactions: 4
I still find it crazy that they haven't found the cat. Like even a dead shot cat in a field you'd think that he would be laying in the field, or that a bunch of birds/foxes would be around it. But that also seems like way too much work for the posh princess herself.

Reactions: 7
Is Lydiot referring to the phone or herself? You guessed it! Both. 🤦‍♀️ 🙄

You can't tell when Lydia's lying, or lying? 😆

FireShot Capture 709 - Lydia on Twitt_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1175820346454...png

FireShot Capture 710 - Lydia on Twitt_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1175820346454...png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How long is Lydiot going to milk Catgate?

These two women are smacked in the head. Like... "his little vacation?" Get the duck out of here – I'm convinced Victoria is just as simpleminded. Dumb and dumber. This kind of stupidity is an extreme sport. 🤦‍♀️😆
Who's gonna chuck the salt shaker/seller and who at? 🤣

I am disgusted that her begging worked and miele sent her the machines. WOW... Lydia Elise Millen Cyber-beggar

View attachment 43199

Of Course it hurts your heart AND NOT YOUR TUMMY because biatch you don't have a gluten intolerance/allergy!
Before even reading your post yeupp lol and dead :ROFLMAO: (of note must suck to be a genuine celiac, well a relative of my mothers partner genuine has that condition, the only person categorically that I know with it

I despise people pretending to have an allergy. Here's Lydiot on Patricia Bright's latest vlog eating pasta (hint: pasta contains gluten, Lydiot) and proclaiming how good it is! Right at the end, at 22:58:

Yeah exactly when those though when they're tucking into exactly that or some other food stuffs with obviously gluten in it, to find then restaurants refusing to adhere to them (though once I have heard of when some take away got fined at least or jailed for failing to take notice of peoples allergies had been though told about them multiples of times) when there's the likes of me with a real nut allergy (not that uncommon I know but still....) the previous time when not knowing nuts were in a food ended up fighting for my life thought genuinely was a goner, woke up next afternoon in Intensive Care.

Though standard thing I think with the NHS when being moved to an ordinary ward since contracting a chest infection they thought (coughing a lot as well) was put in a side room (though with another health condition I have, having bouts of infections due to a complication from some prior surgery but being then confined to a side room due to be a giant infection risk isnt fun (boring actually).

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why does she have to put: top of the range! Who actually cares, her life is just pointless !

So they have gifted her this? My ass.
Not a fan of Miele, their products are archaic!View attachment 43152

Lucky for her it has « quick power wash », she will be able to « wack « those undies in it and stick them back on in mns. Who needs more than one pair of intifuckissi undies with a « miele Top of the range »
Just looking at more generally reviews of their machines, actually really between two models (lower number than that one, though really wouldn't surprise me if that was along the same lines) with compared to two of them with one paying £100 more for a WWR860 is practically the same as the WCR 870 only the earlier has a slant display and controls, £100 just for that, may as well piss money down the drain to be quite honest, more money than sense springs to mind.

Mind you the phone I got before the proper smart phones started coming out was probably more or less the same thing almost, where had more capability than friends of mine but utterly no SD card slot haha, but least I admit that (was rather midway between the old sort of phones and a smart phone).

Last edited:
Is she waiting outside local artist studios ready with a Net to catch anything that emerges? Hiding behind her RR Velar all dressed in black ready to grab the first sculpture she sees at a local gallery?
This are not enough? ⬇ It actually looks scary
😱😱😱 Cat “floating head” instead of human floating head (if you’re not sure about the story you can google it) 🙏🏻
9843E51C-359C-4512-AD60-26E0902839A6.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Going through old lidl pics is oh so amusing lol the bloody tippee toes pose hahaha

Vic and Alex's wedding has seriously brought out her insecurities and I truly think she is totally gaga. There is something not right in all this wedding dress, music etc and her behaviour is creepy to say the least. If she has stopped seeing her councillor I think she needs to get back there pronto.
It's not a counsellor she needs to see its a therapist and yeah urgently (why do I imagine saying that like John Cleese when he says its a plastic surgeon you need not a doctor, in the Germans ep. of Fawlty Towers? :ROFLMAO:)
You have to admit thats quite a skill though tip toes sort of not a full base of a foot on the floor in the 3rd pic :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Some more gems....
(Apologies if posted before, they are new to me [emoji23])

And of course with her beloved step mother whom she loves more than her own mother

• Haha
Reactions: 6
P.S. if my husband dressed like this I’d drop him off at his boyfriends house [emoji849]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.