Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 43348

Correct me if I’m wrong and this is an actual term amongst the “lovelies” but.....
Has she just named a “look” after her bag??

I’m prepared to be wrong
I almost WANT to be wrong 😆😆

I read the blog 😂 she loves the trousers, but she’s so so tiny (we must not comment on her weight!) she then gets them tailored to hug her pancake ass.... 😉
"a little more room on the waste" I think she means waist. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sshhh.. don't mention the pancake arse. The last person to say that a couple of years ago is still sobbing in the corner following the backlash 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ahh so she must be referencing Daniel Lee’s first collection for Bottega. I’m shook, she actually did some research? She must have heard some other influencer mention this.

Reactions: 6
Because she is a lazy witch who wants everyone to do everything for her, including find her missing cat. This is the problem with entitled twats.
Least she don't insist on being called a name that it clearly isn't like Mrs Bucket in Keeping Up Appearances who Hyacinth insists on people pronouncing it bouquet pmsl :ROFLMAO:

Mildly at least referring to her as well bragging about a bungalow being somewhere where it blatantly isn't, oh the hilarity!

Sshhh.. don't mention the pancake arse. The last person to say that a couple of years ago is still sobbing in the corner following the backlash 🤐
What backlash, genuine or just emphasising? lol

Reactions: 3
Least she don't insist on being called a name that it clearly isn't like Mrs Bucket in Keeping Up Appearances who Hyacinth insists on people pronouncing it bouquet pmsl :ROFLMAO:

Mildly at least referring to her as well bragging about a bungalow being somewhere where it blatantly isn't, oh the hilarity!

What backlash, genuine or just emphasising? lol
It was someone from a magazine I believe who made a comment about her having a flat arse, Lydia sent her flying monkeys in after the person, as she has done numerous other times. They are very willing to throw themselves on a sword for her.

Just did a quick Google search

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Poor Ali is really doing the MOST in Singapore on his stories.... I can understand why he gets offered these opportunities.

While Lydia is busy hitting play her ass video for the 18th time today...

• Haha
It was someone from a magazine I believe who made a comment about her having a flat arse, Lydia sent her flying monkeys in after the person, as she has done numerous other times. They are very willing to throw themselves on a sword for her.

Just did a quick Google search
Yep, and lots of people were contacting her employers ?Jaegar I think. They wanted her sacked for saying Princess Tippy Toes had a flat arse like a pancake.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 43348

Correct me if I’m wrong and this is an actual term amongst the “lovelies” but.....
Has she just named a “look” after her bag??

I’m prepared to be wrong
I almost WANT to be wrong 😆😆

I read the blog 😂 she loves the trousers, but she’s so so tiny (we must not comment on her weight!) she then gets them tailored to hug her pancake ass.... 😉
and she says waste instead of waist :sneaky:

sorry hadn't realised you had posted this! xx

Reactions: 7
This is your job, Lydia Millen. If you can't write, at least have someone proof your blog posts and Instagram captions. Surprisingly excellent proofing can be had in India for 1GBP per page.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
was just watching something on Youtube and a get ready with me vlog of hers appeared from when she was in the old house, OMG i freeze framed a few times to see her face. 100% she has had fillers in her cheeks now, and or something in her jawline, the changes are not from losing weight! She looks so bad now.

Reactions: 11
This is your job, Lydia Millen. If you can't write, at least have someone proof your blog posts and Instagram captions. Surprisingly excellent proofing can be had in India for 1GBP per page.
1GBP per page?? Thats her bread for the day, be real. She wont drop heavy money now 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lydia is an imbecile.

To have a blog for 7+ years and not be bothered to improve your spelling and grammar beyond 4th-grade levels is just absurd. Never have I seen an influenza create such subpar content and explain it away on an even more pathetic vlog.

We know she's a "waste" and incredibly dim, but she could make an effort. If not for herself, because she's lazy, at least for the brands that deign to pay her dim, smug, flat ass.

Tbh, Ali's content is leagues above Lydiots.

And given he's been doing it for much less longer than Lydiot... it speaks volumes. Speaking of Ali, I feel like he's guilty by association. Not quite sure what he sees in Lydiot (besides his YouTube career). 😆 🤦‍♀️

No amount of spray tan can hide the fact that he looks unwell...

FireShot Capture 711 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_aligordon89_.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
I saw that too LOL. Maybe she's hoping that Oxford would see her blog and send her a free dictionary and thesaurus. Oh! Who am I kidding she probably thinks thesaurus is a type of dinosaur.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Grammarly is free ;), not sponsored but none of these lazy floggers even bother with a tiny bit of care and attention.

I'd hate to waist perfectly good kitchen appliances just because I can get something free from Miele

1569248366068.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I saw that too LOL. Maybe she's hoping that Oxford would see her blog and send her a free dictionary and thesaurus. Oh! Who am I kidding she probably thinks thesaurus is a type of dinosaur.
She wouldn’t which way round to hold, let alone how to use it. Come on do you really think she knows the alphabet. Maybe up to F BECAUSE IT IS HER BOOB SIZE🤣

• Haha
She wouldn’t which way round to hold, let alone how to use it. Come on do you really think she knows the alphabet. Maybe up to F BECAUSE IT IS HER BOOB SIZE🤣
Or because she knows duck all😂

Me thinks Lydia should blag about getting those toilet papers which has word of the day printed on it. That way she could discover...sorry I meant invent new words everyday.

I have a friend who says he lives in Richmond when he actually lives in East Sheen. Lols. She IS the modern reincarnation of Hyacinth Bucket.

1.3 million would get her a 2 bed flat in Richmond. She’s not as rich as she likes to think - try living in London woman!
Hyacinth Bucket needs to be on the next thread title lol.....the lady of the house speaking....

• Haha
Lydia Millenad.......

Yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s acceptable to drink a can of red bull alone “lovely”

3BB79848-DB4B-4506-A90A-E27DD718A7F1.jpeg

No amount of spray tan can hide the fact that he looks unwell...
We’ve seen what she whips up in the thermoCrap. Poor lad is probably starved to death on salmon and Carries balls.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Lydia Millenad.......

Yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s acceptable to drink a can of red bull alone “lovely”

View attachment 43392

We’ve seen what she whips up in the thermoCrap. Poor lad is probably starved to death on salmon and Carries balls.
I wonder what are those stripes at the bottom of the photo tho.
And I don't get her caption.. if you are alone, isn't it irrelevant what you put on the table?? You gonna sign a contract you with you, Lydiot?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.