Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t get is that even as a spender I don’t wake up in the morning thinking « oh, today I am going to buy a new washing machine… », it is not an everyday purchase, and I don’t have one for Monday, Wednesday … , so how can they be making money by sending her one for free to advertise.??🤥
Brand awareness, they know most people aren't buying 2k washing machines because of their favourite influencer. But lidl now has a audience that are into interior design and those looking at decor inspo due to home account. Now more people know their name. So when in comes to the time to actually buy one they'll remember the brand that she got. That's why celeb endorsements are still a thing if your not a pop star, supermodel, or athlete. For example Jennifer Aniston with smart water, no one goes/followers her for recommendations but she's a familiar face to the public both here, so people tried the expensive water instead of just buying evian.

Reactions: 4
Brand awareness, they know most people aren't buying 2k washing machines because of their favourite influencer. But lidl now has a audience that are into interior design and those looking at decor inspo due to home account. Now more people know their name. So when in comes to the time to actually buy one they'll remember the brand that she got. That's why celeb endorsements are still a thing if your not a pop star, supermodel, or athlete. For example Jennifer Aniston with smart water, no one goes/followers her for recommendations but she's a familiar face to the public both here, so people tried the expensive water instead of just buying evian.
Miele is def not for everyone( pretty oldy brand), their prices start at 800 pounds for a washing machine and for that you get tit. Just like BM&Mercedes the lower range have nada. Her minions are not going to be paying even 800 pounds when for 400 you can get something 10 times better. And Miele don’t do little appliances, so for me that is just a waste.

Reactions: 9
Glad to see Lydia is bringing back the tragic poses we all know and love...
We see you Lydia 😂😂
View attachment 43204
View attachment 43205
She actually looks good in this picture actually, she needs to keep up the simple colour palette and silhouettes, because she can't pull of anything else, the lace ruffle needs to go. Keep up the wannabe Rosie look. And until she sorts out her boobs she needs to keep the girls covered. Stop putting so much terracotta/orange shadow in her crease because she looks high half the time especially, with the open mouthed pose she does coupled with too much bronzer. With her new eye shape it's better if she keeps her shadow on her lid with a smoked out liner, I have the same eye shape (although natural) and I can look crazy if I have too much shadow in my crease because a shadow naturally casts their.

Reactions: 4
She's an aggy little witch with a chip on her shoulder and she battles every day to keep a lid on her natural hole retorts and thoughts. She said it herself in the recent video that when she watches her early videos she's struck by what an attitude she had. Trust me, she's still got an attitude and it's the bane of her life. That's why she's in therapy.
she's nothing more than a brand prostitute.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its not but it’s a big purchase, and they get their name out there by “working with her”
It works and it’s cost effective for them to promote their products this way but I HATE that it does work 🤦‍♀️
As everyone keeps saying the bubble has to burst soon.
And then Carrie will be left scrubbing her knickers at the kitchen sink 😎

Miele is def not for everyone( pretty oldy brand), their prices start at 800 pounds for a washing machine and for that you get tit. Just like BM&Mercedes the lower range have nada. Her minions are not going to be paying even 800 pounds when for 400 you can get something 10 times better. And Miele don’t do little appliances, so for me that is just a waste.
ok ladies - so what would you recommend? I'm not buying Miele now after this.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Samsung is a million times better, but after having quite a few expensive appliances I now buy the cheapest because, non of them last much longer than when their warranty ends and I only ever use one function!

Reactions: 11
A Carrie 🙂

I dread to think what aldi will be returning home to, she’s been dancing around the house in her #AD knickers and her veil listening to her wedding music all day and writing tit like this 🤦‍♀️
D2055CE3-3647-4FF3-A190-59EEF0040EF7.jpeg

Poor lad, I might not be his biggest fan but nobody deserves Lydia 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve had a Fisher & Paykel* set for a year and have been loving them. The dryer is a heat pump and drains into my sink so no extractor installation necessary. I think mine are in the middle of their range? Nothing fancy but both have decent energy ratings too. I’ve also heard good things about Samsung. The guy at the store tried to sell me Miele but I couldn’t justify their cost - though I think my Mum has a set from them from maybe 8 years ago that are still going strong.
*i paid for mine! 😂

Reactions: 6
I have the Samsung Eco Bubble Addwash Washer and Dryer combo. I love it, before me and my husband purchased it we watched reviews on YouTube and googled reviews everything seemed positive, it's really quiet too. I am pleased with our purchase.

Reactions: 7
I’ve had a Fisher & Paykel* set for a year and have been loving them. The dryer is a heat pump and drains into my sink so no extractor installation necessary. I think mine are in the middle of their range? Nothing fancy but both have decent energy ratings too. I’ve also heard good things about Samsung. The guy at the store tried to sell me Miele but I couldn’t justify their cost - though I think my Mum has a set from them from maybe 8 years ago that are still going strong.
*i paid for mine! 😂
Are you in Australia or New Zealand, not sure that you can get those in Europe.
I have a fisher deep freezer that I brought all the way back from the pacific.
I have a panasonic dryer, with heat pump so cheap to,run and a draw for the condensation water, Lg washing machine, Bosch dish water and lg fridge…… can go on for ever I am appliance obsessed among other things……hihi
Siemens and Bosch are pretty good but « high range ».

I feel as if I've walked into a washing machine distribution outlet😂😂😂
Too true

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are you in Australia or New Zealand, not sure that you can get those in Europe.
I have a fisher deep freezer that I brought all the way back from the pacific.
I have a panasonic dryer, with heat pump so cheap to,run and a draw for the condensation water, Lg washing machine, Bosch dish water and lg fridge…… can go on for ever I am appliance obsessed among other things……hihi
Siemens and Bosch are pretty good but « high range ».

Too true
Ahh yes, Australia! I forgot they aren’t sold in the UK. I’ve got an LG fridge too, love it.

Reactions: 3
Sorry no more appliance talk, lidl really gets us going!!!
I'm on the look out for a new toaster😂. Joking😂. It's fine, she's a greedy money grabbing witch and it's obvious she doesn't want to spend her own money or hasn't the means to buy her own stuff😡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m old enough to remember Anthea Turner and the Flake scandal, where she advertised a product and it seemed absolutely ludicrous for a ‘celebrity’ to do that. Cheryl Cole was another one who did it with Red Bull I believe and got absolutely hammered too.
I also remember the Anthea scandal and how the media tore her apart for that ghastly photo shoot - she never really lived it down and it contributed towards the end of her TV career. And here we are today witnessing Lydia flog three different products a week, and she is adored by hundreds of thousands. It baffles me. I thought people generally hated adverts? Doesn’t everyone skip through the TV ad break? Scroll past the Facebook ads? Why are so many people happy to follow Lydia’s home shopping chanel?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.