Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't get is the fact she thinks we all want to look like we're all greasy and shiny. She just looks like she needs a good rub down with a towel🤢🤢

View attachment 43165
This is how a woman (that isn't crazy) would look at her significant other, not her own reflection!! 🙈 She's just so weird and disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Lydia you create your own Drama? If you really care about your cat... Why don’t you go hunt by yourself? Instead of “art hunting🤔🤥 Good food & wine with best friend 🥰 (tells/show what you really are) 🙊View attachment 43304View attachment 43303
Not sure if this has been picked up before but according to this poster Lynx lived in Northants but according to Lydia Elise Millens page she lives in Buckinghamshire...Not surprised the poor little begger got lost. 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure if this has been picked up before but according to this poster Lynx lived in Northants but according to Lydia Elise Millens page she lives in Buckinghamshire...Not surprised the poor little begger got lost. 😂 😂
Probably says Buckinghamshire as thinks it sounds so much more affluent than Northamptonshire. I have friends that do similar things 😕

Reactions: 7
I’ve had a Fisher & Paykel* set for a year and have been loving them. The dryer is a heat pump and drains into my sink so no extractor installation necessary. I think mine are in the middle of their range? Nothing fancy but both have decent energy ratings too. I’ve also heard good things about Samsung. The guy at the store tried to sell me Miele but I couldn’t justify their cost - though I think my Mum has a set from them from maybe 8 years ago that are still going strong.
*i paid for mine! 😂
I have a Fisher & Paykel 8kg smartwash front loader, I’ve had it for over 4years and I love it. It was recommended to us over all the other brands in the store by the sales assist. That we know personally and has worked in electrical for a long time, so far we haven’t been disappointed....the washer is great!!!

Reactions: 3
Tragic. Spent over a mill on an overpriced converted bungalow and desperate to pretend it's in the home counties. Imagine getting into that much debt and still not satisfied. That's the thing with materialistic people, it will never be enough, they'll always want more.

Reactions: 21
Going back to the rant video how can she constantly be promoting magic beauty pills and creams but then also say it's no one's business what treatments she's had.

She trys to compare herself to a normal person where obviously it's no one's business, but lidi's whole life is using her image to advertise beauty products.

It's the definition of misleading advertising.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So it’s on her grid,
Has already been on her stories and now she’s uploading it AGAIN....
She really does love herself and her ass.
Bet she’s spent the weekend watching this 😐

54874C59-7DB7-492C-B33B-BA0A436918F6.jpeg Shop the look

Oh stop that Lydia!!!
you just want to repost you ass for the 3rd time.
I love that inttcantpronounce underwear she obviously isn’t wearing under that top 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She generally reminds me somewhat of well what I could imagine some peoples reactions to her could be (if the actress patricia routledge was younger frightening really

Reactions: 5
So it’s on her grid,

View attachment 43347Shop the look

Oh stop that Lydia!!!
I love that inttcantpronounce underwear she obviously isn’t wearing under that top 🙂
The hems on those trousers look badly sewn and they are mucky where they've been dragging on the floor. Eww!

• Sick
So it’s on her grid,

Oh stop that Lydia!!!
Lydiot is so full of herself for absolutely no reason. Clearly Catgate didn't humble her flat ass. But something eventually will.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tragic. Spent over a mill on an overpriced converted bungalow and desperate to pretend it's in the home counties. Imagine getting into that much debt and still not satisfied. That's the thing with materialistic people, it will never be enough, they'll always want more.
I have a friend who says he lives in Richmond when he actually lives in East Sheen. Lols. She IS the modern reincarnation of Hyacinth Bucket.

1.3 million would get her a 2 bed flat in Richmond. She’s not as rich as she likes to think - try living in London woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So it’s on her grid,
Bet she’s spent the weekend watching this [emoji52]

Oh stop that Lydia!!!
I love that inttcantpronounce underwear she obviously isn’t wearing under that top [emoji846]
I don’t get it. She first said she had them tailored to fit her perfectly, and now they are oh so flattering. And here she claims they are perfectly tailored by default, go “swipe up and shop”. So, which one is it, Lydia, does the item you sell to your blind followers require extra tailoring to fit well, or is it perfectly tailored to fit anyone?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
32A87D80-927E-445E-8C25-45C1A88A07FF.jpeg

Correct me if I’m wrong and this is an actual term amongst the “lovelies” but.....
Has she just named a “look” after her bag??

I’m prepared to be wrong
I almost WANT to be wrong 😆😆

I don’t get it. She first said she had them tailored to fit her perfectly, and now they are oh so flattering. And here she claims they are perfectly tailored by default, go “swipe up and shop”. So, which one is it, Lydia, does the item you sell to your blind followers require extra tailoring to fit well, or is it perfectly tailored to fit anyone?
I read the blog 😂 she loves the trousers, but she’s so so tiny (we must not comment on her weight!) she then gets them tailored to hug her pancake ass.... 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have a friend who says he lives in Richmond when he actually lives in East Sheen. Lols. She IS the modern reincarnation of Hyacinth Bucket.

1.3 million would get her a 2 bed flat in Richmond. She’s not as rich as she likes to think - try living in London woman!
LOL Least here I am proud of where I am from, North Yorkshire (actually goes back does Ripon to the 650s not that I am bragging well maybe a little) actually was hugely significant after the English Reformation (has the oldest surviving church in the country with the original saxon crypt (Saxon or Saxony being the sort of former name of Germany.

Yeah my sister and husband have just bought a house for think is between £1.1m and £1.3m in Radlett.

View attachment 43348

Correct me if I’m wrong and this is an actual term amongst the “lovelies” but.....
Has she just named a “look” after her bag??

I’m prepared to be wrong
I almost WANT to be wrong 😆😆

I read the blog 😂 she loves the trousers, but she’s so so tiny (we must not comment on her weight!) she then gets them tailored to hug her pancake ass.... 😉
Pancake ass *dead* :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.