Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cadbury11

I am logging onto Tattle after a very long time only to disclose and declare how stupid I am and how followers can be vulnerable. Of course I have not been influenced by LEM to buy any skin product but all this while for months and months, I kept seeing how her skin shines so much particularly when she does her skin care in her vlogs and how light reflects. I thought maybe those Elizabeth Arden creams and capsules indeed work. Personally I have dull skin and I used to wonder how to get some glowy and shiny skin like Lydia’s (not that shiny) but somewhat. It is only recently that I read in a comment on her YT video that it is Botox and then I googled and realized that Botox leads to shine and I slapped my head hard as to how could I be so stupid to believe that her skin was shiny due to Elizabeth Arden creams. Then the light bulb hit me that no wonder her forehead is frozen and I don’t see any movement when she speaks animatedly. She should tell her followers that she also does Botox on her forehead and not just her cheeks. Somehow all comments off late seem to indicate that she has worshippers who love her immensely.

now that I am here might as well say this, in one of the videos Lydia you said that Jo Malone did not pay for your wedding. Lady or rather stupid woman, they gave you many many candles and largest sized tubs. They are so expensive. I can afford to buy one of such tubs but I would think a 100 times before buying and so far have not bought a single jo Malone candle. Payment need not always be cash. They scented your wedding and I am sure they must have put about 50 big tubs there at the wedding venue. That’s good enough. So don’t say that your wedding was not sponsored by Jo Malone. Idiot of the first order. Birkins don’t make someone wise or intelligent.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Oops...

VIP Member
IMG_0448.jpeg

…don’t you just love a reclinging massage chair? It really helps you recling doesn’t it?

• Haha

blue-orchid

Took screenshots of said leak, soon she'll have have to change her name to Noah and board the bungalow two by two 😂View attachment 2898015View attachment 2898016View attachment 2898017
I knew she was dumb, but is she really this fucking stupid?

Is she seriously not going to stop this leak and repair it right away??

She makes it sound as if she will continue with other unnecessary decor FIRST, before fixing this water leak ASAP.

Does the daft cow not realize that if not removed and dried out, mold can grow within wet drywall??

Dry rot can occur with any wet untreated wood?

I feel sorry for whomever buys this house from her.

They will be clueless and not know the damage within.

I hope she gets sued to the highest heavens if she doesn't disclose any of this.

One silver lining is the nutter puts everything on the internet, so there is record of the numerous damp issues, leaks, sewer issues, broken loos etc.

She truly is a moron.

Either that or she is angling for free repairs by some local company.

Either way, she's an idiot.

Her priorities are fucked.

Wallpaper, paint color and fake beams are more important to her than fixing major water leaks.

What an absolute moron!

• Heart
  • Wow

JulesWake

Chatty Member
Why are brands still working with her. Same goes for anyone who still follows her. I'd want nothing to do with someone so vicious & unapologetic. No conscience towards other people. I'd have to say she must be a very unhappy individual to treat other people the way she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Greentrees

VIP Member
Carrie's nose doesn’t look right, something looks off and it's making her face look different. Didn’t Carrie have her non surgical nose top up with Dr Ayad a few weeks ago? Ah Yes, that explains it.

0C904FA7-8321-4528-BDBA-12C68F35F650.jpeg

Just sayin'
3416C349-B242-4310-94B5-BC9B67BE605E.jpeg

11A98209-CE22-4288-A1D5-02B8A4B6C55E.jpeg

Why is Carrie dressed like the farmer in the dell character. And Is she going to sing a nursery rhyme in the cooking class? She is dressed like a toddler.

🎶Ring-a-ring-a-rosie.
A pocket full of posies
A tissue, a tissue
We all fall down 🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Namima

VIP Member
A pizza is just a pizza... clean eating - if you say so, lovely.

View attachment 2896998
---
Plonker

View attachment 2897010
---
OMG - What?? More cover up of the cover up.. 😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 2897021View attachment 2897022
All happy up there in their dove house until one of the doves finds a way into her roof.
And then into the VAULT attic. And the rest of the gang follows suit. Laying eggs.
Tiny dove footsteps above her head whilst she's trowelling on her make up in the closet
😂😂
I can just imagine the screeching "Ali ALI ALLLLLLLLLLiiiiiiiiiiii"
---
Another big single white fe mailing moment she calls her hair “frizzy Mc frizzeson “!

The daylesford day seems a waste . It should be obvious a half day class doing all sorts of bread will not make anyone a skilled sourdough maker . It’s min a full day course … see she’s doing the foraging course in sep !
Love the way Lydia stated she will be off to Station Mill Antiques and the reclamation place
"... And I'll be taking you guys with me ..." only to vlog NOTHING in these stores as per usual. She is so lazy. Em Sheldon who is an absolute dolt and shite influencer does great shopping vlogs as she actually vlogs (window) shopping - showcasing what the stores have in - in various stores.
You know you must be shit at your job if Em Sheldon exceeds your level ...
---
Took screenshots of said leak, soon she'll have have to change her name to Noah and board the bungalow two by two 😂View attachment 2898015View attachment 2898016View attachment 2898017
What is wrong with her ? She chooses to decorate instead of fixing the leak ?
"The thought I choose that serves me."
Did I read that correctly ? Her English is so terrible I had to read those 2 paragraphs a few times to make sure I understood what she wrote.
'She' ie. Plumber Lydia, will fix the leak in the future when she has the capacity to fix it. :rolleyes:

Geez, you ass. Scrap the superficial stuff AND GET A PLUMBER IN TO FIX THE LEAK.
The constant dripping and collection of water will interfere with and add on a whole set of new problems to the house and your health.
Mould is a major problem. Seeping water through your brick work.

Penny wise pound foolish.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Lydia’s turning her house into a green swamp.

Next is the laundry. Good grief!

It’s one thing painting or decorating one or two rooms in your home in your favourite colour, but the whole entire house?! Good luck in selling that quagmire.

View attachment 2906430
This is just a blatant beg. She posts about how lovely something is or if people could ‘recommend’ something and then the company get in touch and give it her for free. Honestly, it’s sickening and this has been her M.O for years. It why she never appreciates anything or spends money on things that’s are essential. She gets it for free!!
I wouldn’t mind so much if she was someone that did loads of giveaways or was generous but but she is the tightest, meanest person on the internet.

• Heart
  • Sick

Namima

VIP Member
Yep Lyds, you're stuck on the Ego Self.
Screenshot_20240507_122539_Instagram.jpg

Double high five on the 'complains about everything' and 'lives in victim mentality'.

• Haha
  • Heart

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Decorates rooms with unnecessary English Oak beams, leaves leak downstairs as maximum decorating budget has been hit 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Bubble18

Chatty Member
My no turning back moment was seeing her pretend to be old money straight after her wedding. We saw her original starter house with Ali hoovering the garden and all of a sudden after she visited a state home she has slowly become more and more of a nonna.

• Haha
  • Heart

Allexie01

VIP Member
She will be planting grape vines in the garden and sending Ali off to make their very own millen moron wine at this rate !

She could copy lady Bamford and open up the millen moron kitchen garden shop 😂 hens eggs, millen moron honey & vino … paper cups , label makers, jars and boob tassels fully stocked !

She could offer courses in her greenhouse on how to drink wine whilst gardening and how to make a nettle cake

I wonder if she’s on Etsy right now ordering more wooden signs “the Cellar” , “the piano bar” , the Library, the Vault 😂
---
She needs some signs for in the garden too, she’s missing a trick. Kitchen garden this way ➡ Manor House ⬆ Formal Gardens ➡ Wild Flower Meadow ⬆ Estate Office ⬇ Hens ⬆ Parking ⬇
I’m waiting for the roof to be thatched 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
I’m sure she mentioned in a vlog that she now only has one person in a week- others work remotely?
Fi, Carrie's sister has left for greener pastures.
Carrie works from home.
Deepop Dee went on maternity leave in 2020, came to her senses and never returned. 🤭
We haven't seen Satin in ages. Satin is supposedly Lydia's 'assistant' ie. cupboard sorter, spider killer and cook chef. But Ali can easily do these tasks under his title of House Elf.

Betcha we see Satin in next week's vlog ... 🤭 Some cupboard or draw will absolutely have to be tidied.

• Haha
  • Heart

FurCoatNoKnickers

I agree.. and why is she front and centre of every design meeting - Karen Millen, always, and now Fairfax & Favor.. in what capacity? You only have to look at her to know she has no interest in design or style? She’s been wearing the red goggles and matching Gucci Soho for eternity.

If I was involved in the collab, that would tick me right off plus, she doesn’t mind commenting throughout. No idea what she is doing there.
I’ve always thought this. Baggy Eyed Carrie always loves to say she’s not into fashion- but is like a hawk on the monitors when Lidl is shooting saying phrases such as ‘Yeah, looks great / amazing’ etc. We’ll hang on a bloody minute- make up your mind-do you know anything or not? Carrie is like Ali without a dick in attitude. Never going anywhere, along for the ride, secretly dislikes her, out for anything she doesn’t want, but having to act like an adult wet nurse. I firmly believe that a lot of the crap that Lidl gets sent- baggy eyed Carrie probably keeps it. Carrie is the GatePost. With the amount of screw ups that she’s clearly signed off on (Globby etc) in reality- she would have been fired. Hence she’s made herself an emotional crutch so she CAN’T get fired. She knows too much. Making the odd health food/granola bollock for her to eat and boiling a bit of couscous or a secondary school cake- is so buttock clenchingly basic. But Lidl with her head packed full of lies and issues needs someone to keep her from realising just how unauthentic she is- a sounding board for her petty jealousies, Mum and Dad issues and massive insecurities.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

K18

VIP Member
I don’t understand why we are a part of Cawwies hair journey?? Bad enough Madame’s. Why would anyone care and why is it included ? It should be on her own coin, in private, nothing to do with the vlog. The lines are beyond blurred now - who is running the show and who is the employee? Elsie is even wearing the ‘My favourite position is CEO’ gifted by Carrie.

View attachment 2935519
It’s so embarrassing when influencers call themselves CEO’s. You may technically be the CEO but you are also a 1 man band, who are you residing over except your husband or best friend? Even funnier when they refer to Carrie as the CFO. The entire ‘company’ is made up of a CEO and a CFO and that’s it.

• Haha
  • Heart

MichiganGal

VIP Member
I am totally distracted by the $hit stain on her cleavage. I like the dress except for the bodice. The V is too deep and would look better with the V about 3 inches less deep. A black handbag, that works with a suit, or tailored slacks just doesn't work with an airy, flowy white dress. A soft sided, pouch with a clamshell clasp, in white, in a tiny size would work far better than that black loaned Launer handbag. The hair part looks like she came in contact with a hatchet. If she insists on wearing her hair up, then why didn't she go with a loose messy bun with tendrils to soften her masculine face? Dark eyeshadow in brown is wrong. If she wanted eyeshadow why not soft green? This leaves her lips. What happened to Sweed lipsticks, in a pink color and not a brown or coral color? Then we have Lips Boofont was he wearing his patent slippers with the bows? This is the problem with her. She wants her viewers to buy whatever she is flogging but you will never see her in those clothes or makeup when she is at an event where a lot of people will see her and where she has her photo taken and published.

• Heart
  • Haha

Greentrees

VIP Member
Does grandpa Ali need his pipe and slippers!
I mean…how old is this man?! 75
He is dressed like my pops!
C358F306-0609-41FF-A364-93C4F3900959.jpeg

Don't even ask me what this outfit is all about. I couldn't tell you. The preppy knit over the count dracula collar, the moccasin shoes. I mean its anyone's guess. He's either going to a vampire's castle in Transylvania as a camp count dracula or hooking up with Captain Stubing on the Love Boat. lol
33D7C00F-462E-432B-9402-8EFC27B08B5C.jpeg

Wow, this is a look.... said no one ever.
E4E506E4-93F1-4BD3-93D0-D461922C559F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

claredeloony

This is the new may cover of the the lady out today. I cannot find millen mentioned in the contents list (I’ve attached it) . I have quickly scanned through and cannot find anything either.

Have they decided it’s not being featured or is it going in next edition? If it is the latter then why would she mention it and mention linking to it yesterday?

Doesn’t add up
That cover shot looks like it was taken in 1982. No wonder people aren’t buying it - so dated! I can’t imagine who on earth their demographic is: you need to hook the next generation … no young woman would look at that and think, hey, now that’s a bit of me’ !!

• Haha
  • Heart

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Urgh. They’re at the BAFTAs again.

they’re really just inviting anybody these days
Louise Pentland is there as well- obviously Belle PR know someone at bafta so they can get these nobody’s in! Seriously, the BAFTAs are meant to be a celebration of british tv and film. When the fuck did Lidl and Aldi star in or produce a tv drama or movie? It dilutes the event inviting these influencers as seat fillers.

• Heart