Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new thread in time for the vlog tonight!

Thank you to @Milking Keynes for the brilliant title, which has made me cackle all over again. Beams in the bunga, we knew it was coming, but the reality is just too funny :LOL:

I am, as usual, some pages behind so cannot recap. Perhaps another lovely Tattler can oblige :)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
A new thread in time for the vlog tonight!

Thank you to @Milking Keynes for the brilliant title, which has made me cackle all over again. Beams in the bunga, we knew it was coming, but the reality is just too funny :LOL:

I am, as usual, some pages behind so cannot recap. Perhaps another lovely Tattler can oblige :)
Thank you, dear @muffintop13 for our shiny new thread - you are tho sweet and tho lovely... as Elsie would say.. to a bee?!!

Happy, happy beeth ... she declares.... the girl is bonkers 🙄

02CFE7C5-E87E-4140-8252-78B56458F5D4.png

---
Thank God she knows so much about Number 50 .... 🙄

B0F7C3E1-76E3-4435-8DFD-8CB1DC02194D.jpeg
5F721BB0-337A-470E-BA33-88C6D0F44D7A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
More unsponsored content!

Going in....

Kitchen Garden

Honry Bee Walk

Its a garden you stupid cow!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
No signet ring on her pinkie... and Lips must have crashed the Aston, ie a scratch, I imagine...

275A335A-9D30-4957-A9B8-56B5F595864C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Recap if anyone cares...

It was Ali's birthday but did she mention it, wish him Happy birthday on socials? of course not because it was also Little miss 'all about me' birthday so THAT was all that mattered!

She sat smugly in bed while her house elf aka Mr Millen-Gordon came into the bedroom carrying a slice of birthday cake complete with lit candle singing 'happy birthday'.
She then proceeded to open her birthday cards and gifts, but that didn't take long seeing as she didn't have many presents 🤭 gifts included...

A book about flowers
A Jo Malone candle
£50
Some Highgrove soaps
a box of wine
and a chavy roasting dish that wouldn't look out of place on Tanya Turners (90#s tv show footballers wives) kitchen worktops!

The en-suite bathrooms are finally finished and yes they are an ugly sludgy green colour with light modern tiles in the shower, mismatch sink, toilet and everything else and as the flooring is so thick there is a step into the bathroom #anotherdecorfail 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Her collab with Sweed beauty finally went on sale and she had an event with press and a few influencers. She was nervous as she's never done an event like this before, hmm short memory love.
She is still copying Leonora
She is still as deluded as ever
she has pinned a post on youtube leading all her fans to Tattle 👋 'Hi Lydia fans, enjoy having a good read of the Lydia threads'
and oh to top it off there is now a leak in the basement that looks like its coming down the wall.
It couldn't happen to a nicer person!🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I’m sure this has been said but she should be very careful directing people here. The truth is here for all to see and the Wiki lays it out brilliantly without even needing to read the threads. She might not be ashamed of her bad behaviour and abuse of Nicky but it’s an eye opener and shows people the person she truly is. Why would you want your supporters to read that? I’m sure the majority will be normal, decent people and be disgusted with her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
When you pretend to be interested in bees...

Dove House - Told you!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
A pizza is just a pizza... clean eating - if you say so, lovely.

3D6210C2-8302-41F7-9C8B-DCB873BCAA9D.png

---
Plonker

DAAC391A-24AD-4C6B-B9E0-A41DEEFF6F31.jpeg

---
OMG - What?? More cover up of the cover up.. 😂😂😂😂😂

58F5D2EA-C4F4-44B6-95DF-69627B1D3DF3.jpeg
2D4FE33D-0DD3-438D-8987-EEE9E0B712B3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Another big single white fe mailing moment she calls her hair “frizzy Mc frizzeson “!

The daylesford day seems a waste . It should be obvious a half day class doing all sorts of bread will not make anyone a skilled sourdough maker . It’s min a full day course … see she’s doing the foraging course in sep !

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Just had a look at the live with Nadine Baggot, Lydiot claims she hairy because she's Italian (she's not). Her grandparents on her mother side are, but she's hairy because she has course hair like her English father, she even has his eyebrows 😂
Nadine is saving the live for anyone who misses it.
Of course Lydiot sounds a complete prat and Nadine looks bored.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
That car damage is because he’s scraped it up against something that’s not an accident of someone else’s doing imo

also she’s copying Josie after a garden arch

Reactions: 19
When you have to buy your own wine!!!

Beg, Beg!

Who cleans their table and then lets the cat sit on it!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Recap if anyone cares...

It was Ali's birthday but did she mention it, wish him Happy birthday on socials? of course not because it was also Little miss 'all about me' birthday so THAT was all that mattered!

She sat smugly in bed while her house elf aka Mr Millen-Gordon came into the bedroom carrying a slice of birthday cake complete with lit candle singing 'happy birthday'.
She then proceeded to open her birthday cards and gifts, but that didn't take long seeing as she didn't have many presents 🤭 gifts included...

A book about flowers
A Jo Malone candle
£50
Some Highgrove soaps
a box of wine
and a chavy roasting dish that wouldn't look out of place on Tanya Turners (90#s tv show footballers wives) kitchen worktops!

The en-suite bathrooms are finally finished and yes they are an ugly sludgy green colour with light modern tiles in the shower, mismatch sink, toilet and everything else and as the flooring is so thick there is a step into the bathroom #anotherdecorfail 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Her collab with Sweed beauty finally went on sale and she had an event with press and a few influencers. She was nervous as she's never done an event like this before, hmm short memory love.
She is still copying Leonora
She is still as deluded as ever
she has pinned a post on youtube leading all her fans to Tattle 👋 'Hi Lydia fans, enjoy having a good read of the Lydia threads'
and oh to top it off there is now a leak in the basement that looks like its coming down the wall.
It couldn't happen to a nicer person!🤭🤭🤭🤭
Tanya Turner…..now there’s a blast from the past 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Its about time she bought herself some new shoes. Cant believe she wore those scuffed ones to the Daylesford cookery course 🤣
---
wants some for the bee hives now 😂
Oh yes with arrows to lead the way..

'Honey bee walk'
10 steps from the kitchen garden
🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27