Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ella1979

VIP Member
i think she’s going to send the girls away with a lot of clothing to sell on her behalf . I assume they do that.

raised money for the leak !.

she is all in green and at first glance it looked like the green jumpsuit Leo wears but I think Lydia is in jeans and shirt not a one piece. Still, very similar .

Reactions: 6

Julia123

VIP Member
Lydia you may want to play the victim (make up a sob story) and call this guy to mow it all down and start over!

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
With the current celebrity/influencer #blockout24 happening on TT, here's to the Queen of tone-deafness, Mrs Millen-Gordon.
After the big celebrities come the influencers. People are getting canceled left and right, for much less than she has done.

The truth will prevail.
what is this you speak of?

coconochanel

VIP Member
This is the new may cover of the the lady out today. I cannot find millen mentioned in the contents list (I’ve attached it) . I have quickly scanned through and cannot find anything either.

Have they decided it’s not being featured or is it going in next edition? If it is the latter then why would she mention it and mention linking to it yesterday?

Doesn’t add up
Maybe it's on the online version?

Reactions: 4

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
She said Lydia is one of the top 10 influencers - where did she get that gem from 😂 anyone tuning in ?
---
What band width is bbc sounds? I’m not a radio girl 😂 got lots of bbc channels but finding the one is elusive
---
I don’t mean to sound cruel but hot th has “middle aged minx” got her own bbc radio show?! . I don’t get her at all. Her name is ridiculous and not accurate.

I wonder if Lydia will be on time or will Jo be left trying to fill in the airtime .
---
I’ve noticed how Lydia is announcing things last minute . Or when events are sold out .
---
I’ve found bbc comedy club, some sort of garage music , radio 1 , sport ?? I can’t find the channel
---
Got it !!!! BBC radio London talking lambs right now no sign of madam
---
So right now there’s an actual farmers daughter speaking about lambs and raising them herself very detailed and way over Lydia’s capability on talking of farming
---
Anyone have anything to say you can call in and speak to Jo 0800 731 2000 😂
---
Ooooh Lydia wasn’t expecting to come on and talk about lambs she’s on now
---
The book has been plugged by Jo . Lydia’s gushing about jos lovely intro.
Jos is saying she watched her last two vlogs re the lamb .
---
They have farmers and shepards on the line to discuss the lamb she mentioned. Jo says she was crying watching the vlog and pointed out farmers have said the farmer might take the poorly lamb in. Lydia wanted to bring the lamb home but Ali wouldn’t let her 😂 jees that’s pinching a lamb ……
Is it that Cawwie 😂

• Haha

MichiganGal

VIP Member
  • Heart