Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
Nothing screams wealth more than not having an emergency fund or home insurance to get it all fixed Lidl 😂🤣😂🤣 such a silly moo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Can she just not stop with trying to brag for one tiny second???? Our 2500sq ft basement (it’s not that big at all) - ‘the library’ 😂😂 sorry that’s hilarious, just as bad as ‘guest wing’ and ‘our staff’. Please, your paid friend.

She really is Mrs Bucket. How can she not see it??? It’s beyond embarrassing how desperate she is, someone stop her!!

• Haha
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Didn’t see a car because she and Carrie came with Milton Keynes taxi company. Would have thought she would hire something more regal 😂 more photos to follow later .

they were late getting in the taxi it was booked for 330

she said they have an hour an a half to fill up on alcohol on the way home
---
Carrie was definitely a babysitter and she carried SO much for Lydia . She even carried the shopping no wonder she’s called Carrie 😂
---
Re hair the highlights are a terrible harsh colour randomly placed the back looks awful in terms of colour. Carrie wear ginormous glasses !

Lydia pretty much chucked herself in the taxi and let out a groan I’d say is more typical of an old bloke when her backside hit the seat 😂
---
They were in high spirits , they dish out wine on the courses and it shows. Bet the taxi man is in for a headache with those in the back

wth is carries dress sense?! Like a kids tv presenter

her accent had totally slipped . She cannot main it
OMG I bloody love you @ella1979 for your tattle reporting 🤣 🤣 its bloody hilarious, god her hair really does look awful doesn't it.

• Heart
  • Haha

Claud123

Chatty Member
I was watching a bit of the latest vlog (I wasn't able to finish it, too boring).

She says she is proud not to be good with numbers yet doing that much money. My God woman, you were asked what was 5+3 and you didn't know. It wasn't advanced algebra. You shouldn't be proud to not know how to do 5+3. You should take that as a sign to take some time to educate yourself. And Im not talking about audio books on how to pamper yourself.

This woman deffending being uneducated is the ultimate of her stupidity. Or how she would tell "the pièce de résistance of her studipity" She basically defending the fact you don't need to study to make money. Yes, that sounds "perfect", just what this world needs, a bunch of ignorants with money.

According to people like her, as far you have money, you can be ignorant, bully, and a horrible person just like her. After all these years Lydia keeps amazing me on how horrible human being she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Namima

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240501_103206_Instagram.jpg

Pigeons POTTER amongst crowds
Dining tables deserted for dinners outdoors
Nights buzz

😂 😂 😂 😂

Screenshot_20240501_103203_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Greentrees

VIP Member
In the last 3 or 4 years I have heard every excuse under the sun from Lydia why her plants have died, or some cocknbull story why her veg beds are not producing or with some other ridiculous far-fetched falsehood to cover her arse.

The real truth why everything has turned to shit is because she is a fake fraud who is conning everyone with her preposterous nonsence as to why nothing is surviving.

Either her cucumbers have drooped or is water logged or something is "withering away" or her rhubarb still needs to establish themselves, whatever that means, when the real reason everything has turned to shit is because she's fucking incompetent, and has no desire or motivation to genuinely care or nurture anything in that garden other than to take footage or staged shots to feed into the bullshit storyline she keeps peddling.

She's had that greenhouse since 2021 and its now 2024, and she's still banging on about all the trials and tribulations of growing stuff in the greenhouse. How can she still not have figured it out yet?! And who buys (or gifted?) a £38,000 greenhouse when you have no idea what you are doing and still don't after 4 fucking years! Sorry, but It just makes me so mad.

• Heart
  • Wow

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Sorry to be nasty but I loathe her and want her to fail!

As if she will ditch her Hermes for F&F, she could have taken one of their bags with her!!!

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Omg this dodo actually thinks she's some sort of designer !!!
Make it stop please.
Karen Millen have alot to answer for creating this fraudulent monster.

Lydia says she's walked through the hotel with no make-up on. Yeah, right. Liar.
You have a lip and eyebrow tattoo. Pretty sure, you're wearing eyeliner AND blush. Don't know about the ByTerrible sludge but you're also tan.
That's not your natural colouring, darling.
How do her minions not see through this BS.
Screenshot_20240430_074543_YouTube.jpg

Walking around the property and then into the kitchen garden. Note, this is NOT her garden / property.
Not hers.
She says "I'm sure I'm not supposed to be showing you this, but I'm gonna do it anyway..."
The arrogance is mind-blowing.

And, of course, she's ranting, whilst laughing, about people commenting about her being shite about basic arithmetic. It's not just abut being book smart. Or being 'good' at maths. You could not add 7+9 or divide 17 by 2. That's grade 1 maths. You're just thick.
---
Yikes. 🤭

Screenshot_20240430_075715_YouTube.jpg

Oh Carrie. Carrie Carrie Carrie.
Looking like the dog's breakfast early in the morning. Great representation of Lydia's brand.

Screenshot_20240430_075841_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240430_075937_YouTube.jpg

The hair. :oops:
Screenshot_20240430_080001_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240430_080007_YouTube.jpg

---
Of course. The Jo Malone candle Ali 'bought' her for her birthday is only launching the next day at Harrods.
Of course.
So she is going into London for the launch.
How special must Lydia feel ... her beloved husband gifting her his PR for her birthday !
Flawless marriage eh !
---
Rectumsmum frothing in the comments 😂

Screenshot_20240430_081159_WhatsApp.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

ella1979

VIP Member
Bloody hell if what I’m seeing is being released they have ripped off the Birkin and the Kelly cut bags
---
The smaller bag is a rip off of Kelly cut/Kelly wallet Hermes I can’t see lvmh putting up with this. The belt is similar in design to Kelly belt in terms of how I think it will work design wise
---
Top is a Kelly wallet under it is Fairfax x millen
---
I think the biggest problem is the wallet . That is so close in design from the outside . Is it a wallet or a clutch? The Hermes Kelly wallet people used to attach a Hermes farendole necklace and use it as a small shoulder bag. Like a wallet on a chain . Or you can fold up a 90cm Hermes scarf and attach it to the wallet and use the scarf as a strap .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
When was the last time Lydia went abroad? She did Scotland a few months ago but I can’t recall her catching a flight anywhere for ages. Josie goes on holiday to the Maldives, Spain etc annually. Victoria has gone to Asia, America etc. Tamara is on more flights than I am in cars. She tries to portray that she loves nature, scenery, hikes, life experiences etc yet all she does is walk in the same flat local fields every week, stay in her own house and experience the same British weather and seasons. For someone who tries to make out they aren’t materialistic, superficial and shallow, it’s strange that she never pays to go explore the world, meet different people and see amazing places, she instead spends her money buying clothes, overpriced cookware and talks about her hair as if it’s the most important thing in her life. It’s so sad that she doesn’t seem to find genuine joy in anything in life.

• Heart
  • Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
You want more ? I’ll give you more 😂
---
You want more ? I’ll give you more 😂

Carrie tends to walk behind Lydia . She seems to pander to Lydia .
---
In answer to the question, yes quite a bit of cackling , loud laughter. You could hear them a mile off . Carrie is quite loud like Lydia is.
---
Carrie packed everything at the till for her. It’s remarkable how she does so much . I wonder if Lydia has her toothpaste squeezed out onto the brush by Carrie like King Charles reportedly does?

re height idk because I was trying to take some lovely photos whilst at daylesford so concentrated on that 😂. The two streaky highlights each side of the back of her head are awful.
---
I’m amazed she didn’t take her Birkin! It had a rare day off
---
Also where is Ali? . I was convinced he would be with her
---
Oh and I forgot . Carrie embarrassed herself at the cheese sampling counter 😂. There was a plate of cheese for people to try she asked the staff “what is this one” so he said a name I can’t recall it , so Carrie said “oh, and what’s this one called with blue on” the man said “that’s the same cheese madam, the blue bit is just the rind 😂

she thought it was two cheeses on the plate 😂
Oh this is too good. If I could upgrade you from VIP to VVIP I would (y).I wonder why her streaks don't go all the way around the back of her head?🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

mmmmmmk

I found tattle because of Lydia. She was always complaining about negative comments (eg buying things with vouchers not her own money 🙄). I could never see these negative comments on her YouTube, so I started googling her and tattle came up. That's when I realised tattle matters more to her than her own fans. I also got sick of the begging. She's already rich, why beg for free shit. It's dispicable 😡

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Only news I have so far is it’s absolutely freezing, a bitterly cold day, lots of people moaning it’s only 6c now and still raining . Not the ideal day for foraging ! Especially in nice leather boots and unpractical white jeans.

she needs wellies on for going on the farm foraging really …

I’ve no idea what car they arrived in , I haven’t seen a green vogue or the damaged Aston nor have I seen a defender in the colour they have with same reg .

Maybe Ali’s got a loan car whilst his is being repaired and they are driving that .
omg I LOVE this boots on the ground reporting! Can you take pics of her? How tall is she? 😝

• Haha
  • Heart

Greentrees

VIP Member
There’s nothing that says italian more, quite like a big blob of mayonnaise, tomato ketchup and Classic Barbecue sauce to dip your pizza slice in. Italians would be horrified (my in-laws are italian) because those condiments are typically not served with pizza. I mean, each to their own, but, imo, and probably the whole entire country of Italy would say, Pizza is best enjoyed as is, on its own.

Not surprising though, this from a woman who claims she is a proper true Italian in every sense of the word, who thought trattoria meant treehouse. Yes, her Italian roots are as clear as mud.

159B5803-64A8-4271-BF5E-29139C5A02B5.jpeg

9FCE387E-9321-4DE2-A076-E767311AEA32.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Por Que?

I’m so over this ‘ life is what you make it’. Doesn’t listen to music because she listen to stuff that improves her life and makes her feel that life is worth living … alright mate I’ll keep my shakira playlist then. Not everything has to be omg I love life sooooo much. Life is amazing blah blah
---
They acc filled their picture frames but turned them aha
she’s admitted she used to be bitter and twisted so she basically has to constantly remind herself to be happy, grateful and a decent human being. This doesn’t apply to most people because they are actually happy, grateful and decent human beings (not withstanding the ups and downs that life throws at us) so we can listen to Shakira and just enjoy it for what it is rather than concentrating on not being bitter bad twisted.

Neither I nor my hips lie 💃🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

ella1979

VIP Member
Well whoever Avril is, I hope she’s watching Lydia try on her jacket souster and hicks made !.

the man in the shop says to Lydia to be careful it’s the most expensive fabric in the world (that can’t be true!) .

I’d be horrified if someone else tried my ivory jacket on costing SO many thousands.

it’s a bad show on the shop to be handing out other clients items like that.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

claredeloony

‘ … I’ve already ordered almost every sample (in the hope that they notice me) and I think when I’m able to redecorate the laundry after the leak (once we’ve blagged a freebie fix up) I’m going to use something from here (provided they give it to me for free) …’

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33