Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kaztt

I realised she was flogging any old shite a few years back now (in the bungalow)
when she got in the shower and washed her hair with Function of Beauty products. She was wearing a swimsuit but even so I was...:oops:.

Regarding how nasty she is, she once said she was thinking about tripping someone up just as they were about to board a plane. Why would she leave that in a vlog?
I called her out for selling second hand underwear USED on Depop - next minute she took them off.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Long time lurker here 👋 mostly because I cannot stand this woman. Imagine my utter disgust to sit down with a nice cuppa to watch The BAFTA’s on catch up & I’m confronted with this pair on the opening credits! (hopefully not already posted!)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

helenmoorhouse

As not much is happening with lydia & following on from the question did lydia influence you to buy anything, It will be interesting to hear what was the thing that suddenly put you off her?? Mine was when she used to do videos sat next to a burning candle, people were warning her that her new stuff she was showing was very close to the burning candle, so brought it up in the next video that people shouldn't worry about her candle and was patronising, people where calling her out in the comments, that was the turning point for me, can't remember how but that's when I found the other gossip site before everyone moved over to tattle
Mine was when the Nicky drama started, I saw her video implying that she'd been attacked in someones home and was horrified and so sad for her. I googled about to find out more and found tattle, then saw Nicky's videos and never looked back. It was the most cruel thing to do to someone to treat Nicky like that. I have often been intrigued by her videos since but will only watch them on Inviduous or similar now as don't want to give her the views and contribute to her lifestyle

• Heart
Omg, it's Mr & Mrs Twat.
View attachment 2931068
She's wearing the Sassi Holford dress. That's what she went to Sassi Holford for, not for a wedding dress, as the clickbait vlog title suggested. Liar.

Her makeup looks awful. Bit heavy on the lip liner. No filter on this photo. Thanks Getty Images. We can always count on you for capturing the real her.
View attachment 2931069

View attachment 2931070
The black bag doesn't go with the dress, it looks too heavy with that particular dress.
View attachment 2931098
I don’t get why she doesn’t have a collection or at least a 2-3 evening clutch bags? Catherine Princess of Wales always uses an evening clutch bag for evening events as did Lady/Princess Diana and as any other persons with a modicum of style and common sense!

• Heart

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Nothing would put me off more in an ad, than a sneering unattractive woman who looks like she’s looking down on you, with a smell under her nose. Lydia or not, whomever it is, with that sneery face, I’d think ‘no thanks’!
You want young, fresh, happy, clean, energetic, friendly and warm. Creed are idiots for working with her. The smiling fresher faced Lydia without the droopy chin and overfilled nose from 6 years ago probably would have worked, but not this.

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Lydia's latest IG follow :

Screenshot_20240428_221100_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240428_221113_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240428_221932_Instagram.jpg

Another expensive PR gift for someone who can't and won't cook.
But hey, you can boil water for a cup of tea on it ...

Pretty soon we won't be able to tell the difference between an 18th century listed Cotswolds cottage and the 21st century Northamptonshire red-brick, east-wing, west-wing Bunga ... :cool:

• Sick
  • Wow

Sofie

VIP Member
I’m sure this has been said but she should be very careful directing people here. The truth is here for all to see and the Wiki lays it out brilliantly without even needing to read the threads. She might not be ashamed of her bad behaviour and abuse of Nicky but it’s an eye opener and shows people the person she truly is. Why would you want your supporters to read that? I’m sure the majority will be normal, decent people and be disgusted with her behaviour.
Her behaviour is always her downfall, Her terrible reputation proceeds her and it will be difficult for her to change that. Bullying pregnant Nicky over hair was despicable but putting out a vlog about how Lydiot felt terrified and threatened was a very low blow, even for her. The talentless grifter must be nearing the end now.

• Heart

ella1979

VIP Member
She needs a wine fridge in the new room, oh sorry she was going to have wine cellar...

How about an OAK one - you could have a sign!!

You can buy personalised wine barrels!!!
She will be planting grape vines in the garden and sending Ali off to make their very own millen moron wine at this rate !

She could copy lady Bamford and open up the millen moron kitchen garden shop 😂 hens eggs, millen moron honey & vino … paper cups , label makers, jars and boob tassels fully stocked !

She could offer courses in her greenhouse on how to drink wine whilst gardening and how to make a nettle cake

I wonder if she’s on Etsy right now ordering more wooden signs “the Cellar” , “the piano bar” , the Library, the Vault 😂
---
She needs some signs for in the garden too, she’s missing a trick. Kitchen garden this way ➡ Manor House ⬆ Formal Gardens ➡ Wild Flower Meadow ⬆ Estate Office ⬇ Hens ⬆ Parking ⬇

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

muffintop13

Chatty Member
A new thread in time for the vlog tonight!

Thank you to @Milking Keynes for the brilliant title, which has made me cackle all over again. Beams in the bunga, we knew it was coming, but the reality is just too funny :LOL:

I am, as usual, some pages behind so cannot recap. Perhaps another lovely Tattler can oblige :)

• Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Clearly she is drunk already, Carrie looks like she works in a kids Nursery, both have awful hair!!

Loving this!!

• Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Well whoever Avril is, I hope she’s watching Lydia try on her jacket souster and hicks made !.

the man in the shop says to Lydia to be careful it’s the most expensive fabric in the world (that can’t be true!) .

I’d be horrified if someone else tried my ivory jacket on costing SO many thousands.

it’s a bad show on the shop to be handing out other clients items like that.

Agree if I had something made bespoke, I would be livid if some bitch tried it on!

• Haha
  • Heart

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
As not much is happening with lydia & following on from the question did lydia influence you to buy anything, It will be interesting to hear what was the thing that suddenly put you off her?? Mine was when she used to do videos sat next to a burning candle, people were warning her that her new stuff she was showing was very close to the burning candle, so brought it up in the next video that people shouldn't worry about her candle and was patronising, people where calling her out in the comments, that was the turning point for me, can't remember how but that's when I found the other gossip site before everyone moved over to tattle
I would watch the odd video of hers recommended to me as I wasn’t a subscriber of hers that watched every vlog in order as they came out. I happened to watch two in a row, that were filmed years apart and noticed she contradicted herself a lot. Like it was 2 completly diferent people. Little did I know, she had another half a dozen personalities to reveal in time 😂. In one video she mentioned Ibiza and how she used to live there over summers during Uni and in the other vlog she acted like it was her first time going to Ibiza and it really confused me so I typed “Lydia Millen Ibiza” into google and fell into tattle. Watched most of her vlogs since.
I have a memory of really starting to dislike her when she threw a Christmas present from her decorator on the floor whilst carefully placing all the high brand ones from Dior Beauty etc carefully under the tree. Also when her and Carrie were in Ireland once slagging off the hotel they stayed in just because the mirror wasn’t ideal to film an OOTD in. I realised she was a rude, superficial brat around then.

• Heart
Her need to show wealth and richness is her biggest failure . Instead of going With an appropriate bag she will ALWAYS carry something to prove status . Worst part it it doesn’t match the outfit nor the occasion 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Namima

VIP Member
Lawd, Lydia's latest Reel is a comedic fest of varying foot stances : tippy toes, left foot forward, then right foot forward, left foot forward, switch over, left foot forward again, tippy toes ... on and on and on, babies in knees, an unflattering dress, inappropriate footwear and handbags, sunglasses inside and a stupid tilted hat. So funny !

The Chanel handbag and shoes are given a ✅
Barely though.

Prepare for a barrage of poses. Literally a 30 second Reel but the number of switch over foot poses was ridiculous. And looked stupid.

Screenshot_20240502_192721_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240502_192726_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240502_192505_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240502_192928_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240502_192521_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240502_192528_Instagram.jpg

A trench coat and heeled sandals ????
Screenshot_20240502_192543_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240502_192549_Instagram.jpg

Good lawd.

Screenshot_20240502_192601_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240502_192558_Instagram.jpg

Divorced 50 year old on the prowl.
Screenshot_20240502_192608_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240502_192645_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Namima

VIP Member
Well I can’t stand her, but even I have to admit leo is doing a better job at the instagram posts/videos she does for hc. I’d say she beats Josie too … I don’t know whether it’s enough to push Lydia out of hc …

I am surprised after the scandals they kept working with her at a low level , sending freebies and she’s had some invites like Cheltenham.

Lydia made damn sure she attended this time . She said she had turned it down before aka couldn’t be bothered ….
---
Hc know her reputation. It must just be a numbers game to hc. Don’t use Lydia too much , just a bit to boost sales slightly here and there . Hc don’t need Lydia though .
I think once Lydia started bad-mouthing HC, Jade (in her mind) felt the only alternative was to placate Lydia, keep her on board with slightly more benefits ie. actually being invited to events, larger amounts of PR, rather than totally dropping her.

We know from experience when Lydia is slighted, the gloves come off. She is like a dog with a bone, relentless and vicious.
She would have slated HC to hell and back.
Jade was either running scared knowing a hurt Lydia is a vicious Lydia or just did not give a hoot about the hypocrisy ... Lydia doing ADs for HC and going straight on to do ADs for HC's competitors (F&F, Beaufort & Blake), she stayed on as a HC ambassador.
Lydia, with nothing going on except her low-brow Karen Millen contract, took the bait.

Jade took notes from the Hairgate / Nicky Lazou scandal and ran with it lol.

---

Back away ladies, back away !!!!
🤭 😂

Screenshot_20240501_070354_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240501_072914_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick