Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_7323.png

her stuff is sold out on Space NK and I guess that’s what she was referring to. But they probably didn’t have a lot of stock 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I disliked her from the moment I encountered her on the internet in 2010 or something like that. She worked in that shop and she was as much as a try hard hole then as she is now. She simply wears a different costume today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So Lydia is a reformer pilates addict now. I was wondering how long it would take her to copy Josie and Victoria. She won't keep it up for long, everything is always a 5 minute fad for the gram with her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
IMG_0421.jpeg

Luca Faloni is full of baloney
And Old Lips has schemed and he’s plotted
His crossbody knot shows his brain cells are shot
And we’re hoping the knot will get knotted…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
where was Lydia for the first few mins of the live?! Probably downing shots 😂

she didn’t apologise or make any excuse and polite Nadine literally handed her a get out of “countryside WiFi isn’t great” only for Lydia to not cotton on to what Nadine was doing and Lydia stupidly then explained it’s only the greenhouse without WiFi 😂 just digging herself further down 😂

When Nadine said lydia grew up in an area which is “still quite city ish”….
I was wondering if anyone was brave enough to watch the live with Nadine and can give us a recap pretty please?
I started it but, I could not get past 5 minutes in...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve spied what look like 3 knitwear samples ???
Also who would dispose of such white shirts, they look new . Guess she’s going to sell them.

what has she got from Cartier? That looks like a watch or bangle box to me .

these organiser girls are putting stuff all over the floor . I wouldn’t be happy doing that with nice clothes , especially when there is a huge space with worktop on to fold and bag items up

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Her kitchen table drives me nuts. It's so impractical. The texture makes it basically unusable for anything other than eating, I feel like I'd get a splinter, and it's probably a nightmare to clean.

It's yet another indicator they don't actually cook or use their home, and it's all for show. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2897754
Loved how someone on here named it the ‘Ball Sack’ table. I think of that phrase every time I used to watch her.

• Haha
Also who would dispose of such white shirts, they look new . Guess she’s going to sell them.

these organiser girls are putting stuff all over the floor . I wouldn’t be happy doing that with nice clothes , especially when there is a huge space with worktop on to fold and bag items up
Is it her Cartier wedding ring? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At least it's real wood. Once watched a youtuber show their rental beams hack-painting cardboard boxes to look like wood then command strip them to the ceiling. 😳
Someone on here mentioned that the fake ‘beams‘ at Sow’s Ear Manor are plastic. 🤷🏼‍♀️. Who knows? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I love your name btw. Brown bears are my absolute favourite.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think all that stuff is KM samples, especially the knitted fabric, and the Cartier box isn't new!

Can you imagine having to sift through yards of cheap polyester rammed into her wardrobe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Who hangs a cap on a tree branch??

No wait...

Some c**t that wears a jumper over the shoulders of their jacket!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I watched her religiously, then after they moved to the bunga, I noted how she couldn’t stop bragging about everything and trying to make out she was now well and truly above everyone else.

Then I’d notice how she’d mentioned she wanted something for the house - washing machine for example - then all of a sudden a brand send her a new washing machine.

Then she would do it on insta and bam! It’s gifted. It was this that irked me because it seemed so sneaky and conniving.

The last straw was when her and carrier were shopping for Christmas decorations in TK Maxx or Dunelm, and Lydia was slagging someone off who had coloured baubles in her cart. She said to Carrie ‘ugh did you see she had pink baubles? Why would anyone want pink baubles- I can’t help but judge people if they have coloured baubles on their tree and I don’t care!’

I remember thinking that little skit between them confirmed what I had been thinking for a while. That Lydia is an insecure, jealous, nasty creature who thinks she’s above everyone else’. To say it out loud is one thing but to include that in a video is another. She’s just got way worse than I ever imagined though!! Waaaaaaay worse!
Yea it was the washing machine beg for me also. It made me realise she was fake and just begging for freebies while making out she was purchasing things for her new home. This was before the “Ad” rules were brought in….

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Recap if anyone cares...

It was Ali's birthday but did she mention it, wish him Happy birthday on socials? of course not because it was also Little miss 'all about me' birthday so THAT was all that mattered!

She sat smugly in bed while her house elf aka Mr Millen-Gordon came into the bedroom carrying a slice of birthday cake complete with lit candle singing 'happy birthday'.
She then proceeded to open her birthday cards and gifts, but that didn't take long seeing as she didn't have many presents 🤭 gifts included...

A book about flowers
A Jo Malone candle
£50
Some Highgrove soaps
a box of wine
and a chavy roasting dish that wouldn't look out of place on Tanya Turners (90#s tv show footballers wives) kitchen worktops!

The en-suite bathrooms are finally finished and yes they are an ugly sludgy green colour with light modern tiles in the shower, mismatch sink, toilet and everything else and as the flooring is so thick there is a step into the bathroom #anotherdecorfail 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Her collab with Sweed beauty finally went on sale and she had an event with press and a few influencers. She was nervous as she's never done an event like this before, hmm short memory love.
She is still copying Leonora
She is still as deluded as ever
she has pinned a post on youtube leading all her fans to Tattle 👋 'Hi Lydia fans, enjoy having a good read of the Lydia threads'
and oh to top it off there is now a leak in the basement that looks like its coming down the wall.
It couldn't happen to a nicer person!🤭🤭🤭🤭
Seems she may have been trying to make a power move here, with the tattle call out. But yeah, many will now have a visit, so it was a dumb thing to do. I find her phony emoting much too much lately. Too OTT, too happy happy, too much excessive animal love. We all love our animals, everyone loves a cute little baby lamb. No need to play savior to the little thing, quite sure the farmer knows a lot more as to what to do for its care and survival than you ever will.

If she is copying that Leonora Smee chick, she should cut that shite out right now. That woman is weird as all hell. Way OTT In every way. Comically Exaggerating Everything, to the point you think she’s acting for the viewer. Playing the posh, rich lady of the manor born. No one can be that strange and think it’s relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 22