Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I can say with absolute certainty is that her content has NOT evolved gracefully over time. She has all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on and her content has taken 100 steps backwards.

IMG_1441.png

Holistic my arse

IMG_1443.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
OMG - This is who I would emulate for a night out... Gorgeous. No slapped on By Terry - this is simple, fab and EASY!

Awwww, the lovely Sam Chapman. I have followed her and her sister Nic for years, they were known as Pixiewoo. I always preferred Sam as she is edgier. I agree, her look is stunning.

TBH I think Elsie has given up when it comes to styling clothes and, makeup she never seems to get right.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
OMG - This is who I would emulate for a night out... Gorgeous. No slapped on By Terry - this is simple, fab and EASY!

Sam does a lot more edgier thrown together in a cool way looks than her sister Nic, Nic does very full put together glam but actually looks better without make up tbh.
They’ve both had a lot of work done on their faces with filler and experimentation of other procedures but Sam especially is so very honest about it and will say what’s worth the dollar or not.
Nic has MS as well but still manages to do more training than Lydia in 1 session than she does in a year.

Reactions: 15
Has anyone read her interview in hip and healthy? It’s hilarious and typical Lidl.
Why does she never slip up when the mask slips…

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yep she'll probably be on a wine hike or sat on the sofa downing wine. #healthylifestyle#idiot
As predicted no flog from lazy Lydiot.
---
Josie's garden is so pretty and put together, you just get a good vibe from it, Lydiot's is just a mess with a bunch of trees.
Screenshot_20240507_212528_com.instagram.android_edit_10764979746273.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
One thing I can say with absolute certainty is that her content has NOT evolved gracefully over time. She has all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on and her content has taken 100 steps backwards.

View attachment 2921176

Holistic my arse

View attachment 2921181
Payed???? Author my a$$. The font and lay out of the title on this Gram post is very distracting. I don't know if it is the weird spacing or the different fonts. Looks very amateurish and not something I would expect from an OG on SM <jk>. Besides the misspelled word, there is a lack of punctuation and a run on sentence. She should compare with she wrote to the post by @hipandhealthy. Of course, the substance of the post is just typical PR lingo, but they use commas and correct spelling, which is something she doesn't comprehend.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Has anyone read her interview in hip and healthy? It’s hilarious and typical Lidl.
Why does she never slip up when the mask slips…
Yes just reading it and its a load of tit so worth a read tattlers (y) . My fav part was when she describes her bungalow as a 'three storey cottage' duck right off love its a red brick modern bungalow!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wait did hipandhealthy (lame name) use that app that makes Lydia look more manly? My gosh that is a pic of a man with long hair!
🙎🏻‍♂️

IMG_2882.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Yes just reading it and its a load of tit so worth a read tattlers (y) . My fav part was when she describes her bungalow as a 'three storey cottage' duck right off love its a red brick modern bungalow!
Thread title perhaps? duck right off love its a red brick modern bungalow! 😂
@coconochanel

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just popped up on my TT page, apologies if it’s already been posted.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just read it . 😂

What a con artist

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s wearing the beat up Oran slides with this outfit. She just cannot ever get it right And her feet literally hang over the sides 🥴
IMG_2884.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’ve been gone for about a month and this broad hasn’t done a damn thing. At this point it’s comical how little she has going on. Also I cannot believe an OG influencer with 1M+ bots followers is hyped to do some online rag that boasts less than 75k. Wtf is hipandhealthy?!? For my US tattlers, I feel like this is as low as getting a cover on those supermarket weeklies like Women’s World. This is tragic. I detest Tamara but geez the difference is absolutely stunning.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hip Replacement…

Suddenly her hips are healthy
Wine must be the answer
Her hips are cured and we are floored
At claims she’s now a dancer
Her latest lie?
Oh me - oh my!
She kept her leaking basement
Her ‘cottage‘ is three storeys high
And she’s had hip replacement…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.