Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn’t around for the Nicky drama and haven’t seen the videos. Was she screaming at Nicky in the videos about her hair ?

Reactions: 7
Does grandpa Ali need his pipe and slippers!
I mean…how old is this man?! 75
He is dressed like my pops!
C358F306-0609-41FF-A364-93C4F3900959.jpeg

Don't even ask me what this outfit is all about. I couldn't tell you. The preppy knit over the count dracula collar, the moccasin shoes. I mean its anyone's guess. He's either going to a vampire's castle in Transylvania as a camp count dracula or hooking up with Captain Stubing on the Love Boat. lol
33D7C00F-462E-432B-9402-8EFC27B08B5C.jpeg

Wow, this is a look.... said no one ever.
E4E506E4-93F1-4BD3-93D0-D461922C559F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Maximum Budget = No Money left

I don't know anyone who dries clothes on a door, use a tumble drier (you have one) or buy a few clothes airers/dryers!

She is so dumb - a leak you would fix before anything else!!

Twatty in that outfit - moron!!

She is such a liar!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Maximum Budget = No Money left

I don't know anyone who dries clothes on a door, use a tumble drier (you have one) or buy a few clothes airers/dryers!

She is so dumb - a leak you would fix before anything else!!

Twatty in that outfit - moron!!

She is such a liar!!!!!

Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 11.51.26.png

I was able to add 1918 to my basket...
---
Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 11.54.24.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I thought that too about hanging clothes on the door to dry. I bet they didn’t dust the top of the door when they hung those clothes to dry. The clothes likely will be dirty from any dust. They used to hang clothes on the kitchen door in their small 2 bed house but given the size of this house I don’t get why they don’t have and extra a folding airer.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
If its a laundry room just buy a clothes airer and dry your clothes on it in the laundry room, not bloody rocket science! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I watched her religiously, then after they moved to the bunga, I noted how she couldn’t stop bragging about everything and trying to make out she was now well and truly above everyone else.

Then I’d notice how she’d mentioned she wanted something for the house - washing machine for example - then all of a sudden a brand send her a new washing machine.

Then she would do it on insta and bam! It’s gifted. It was this that irked me because it seemed so sneaky and conniving.

The last straw was when her and carrier were shopping for Christmas decorations in TK Maxx or Dunelm, and Lydia was slagging someone off who had coloured baubles in her cart. She said to Carrie ‘ugh did you see she had pink baubles? Why would anyone want pink baubles- I can’t help but judge people if they have coloured baubles on their tree and I don’t care!’

I remember thinking that little skit between them confirmed what I had been thinking for a while. That Lydia is an insecure, jealous, nasty creature who thinks she’s above everyone else’. To say it out loud is one thing but to include that in a video is another. She’s just got way worse than I ever imagined though!! Waaaaaaay worse!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I watched her religiously, then after they moved to the bunga, I noted how she couldn’t stop bragging about everything and trying to make out she was now well and truly above everyone else.

Then I’d notice how she’d mentioned she wanted something for the house - washing machine for example - then all of a sudden a brand send her a new washing machine.

Then she would do it on insta and bam! It’s gifted. It was this that irked me because it seemed so sneaky and conniving.

The last straw was when her and carrier were shopping for Christmas decorations in TK Maxx or Dunelm, and Lydia was slagging someone off who had coloured baubles in her cart. She said to Carrie ‘ugh did you see she had pink baubles? Why would anyone want pink baubles- I can’t help but judge people if they have coloured baubles on their tree and I don’t care!’

I remember thinking that little skit between them confirmed what I had been thinking for a while. That Lydia is an insecure, jealous, nasty creature who thinks she’s above everyone else’. To say it out loud is one thing but to include that in a video is another. She’s just got way worse than I ever imagined though!! Waaaaaaay worse!
I realised she was flogging any old shite a few years back now (in the bungalow)
when she got in the shower and washed her hair with Function of Beauty products. She was wearing a swimsuit but even so I was...:oops:.

Regarding how nasty she is, she once said she was thinking about tripping someone up just as they were about to board a plane. Why would she leave that in a vlog?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I realised she was flogging any old shite a few years back now (in the bungalow)
when she got in the shower and washed her hair with Function of Beauty products. She was wearing a swimsuit but even so I was...:oops:.

Regarding how nasty she is, she once said she was thinking about tripping someone up just as they were about to board a plane. Why would she leave that in a vlog?
I called her out for selling second hand underwear USED on Depop - next minute she took them off.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I called her out for selling second hand underwear USED on Depop - next minute she took them off.
She was selling hangers on Depop plus, a clock for a pound. She even said to Mr Boo- Font she could sell the gifted expensive wallpaper in the downstairs loo once the tradesman started re-decorating it ... Always desperate for money. #poorchav

• Sick
Reactions: 25
i think she’s going to send the girls away with a lot of clothing to sell on her behalf . I assume they do that.

raised money for the leak !.

she is all in green and at first glance it looked like the green jumpsuit Leo wears but I think Lydia is in jeans and shirt not a one piece. Still, very similar .

Reactions: 6
Oh god I remember her selling the clock for £1 😂 just why? Because you’re either tighter than a duck’s arse or skint! So luxe.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she go on & on about the cheap hair combs? It can't be too hard for her to Google. Surely Liberty will have some nice ones. Waiting for freebie ones, Lydia
Also on the Nadine Instagram she wouldn't stop going on about her "Italian hair" and referring to herself as Italian.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
where was Lydia for the first few mins of the live?! Probably downing shots 😂

she didn’t apologise or make any excuse and polite Nadine literally handed her a get out of “countryside WiFi isn’t great” only for Lydia to not cotton on to what Nadine was doing and Lydia stupidly then explained it’s only the greenhouse without WiFi 😂 just digging herself further down 😂

When Nadine said lydia grew up in an area which is “still quite city ish”….

• Heart
Reactions: 11