Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went into SpaceNK in Manchester and they did not stock it.
Manchester and Wilmslow are useless for lots of brands. I couldn’t buy the new ilia foundation stick .

@newengland Leo is one very affected young woman who is old well before her time . Can’t believe she’s just past mid 20s . She looks like a well preserved late 40s 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I found tattle because of Lydia. She was always complaining about negative comments (eg buying things with vouchers not her own money 🙄). I could never see these negative comments on her YouTube, so I started googling her and tattle came up. That's when I realised tattle matters more to her than her own fans. I also got sick of the begging. She's already rich, why beg for free tit. It's dispicable 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yea it was the washing machine beg for me also. It made me realise she was fake and just begging for freebies while making out she was purchasing things for her new home. This was before the “Ad” rules were brought in….
The gifting by Miele of an expensive washing machine and separate tumble drier has definitely put me off buying anything again from the brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Giving freebies away to influencers ruins their brand imo. I won't touch any of these companies that participate in this lunacy. Additionally I've never been 'influenced' by these web beggars whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She said Lydia is one of the top 10 influencers - where did she get that gem from 😂 anyone tuning in ?
---
What band width is bbc sounds? I’m not a radio girl 😂 got lots of bbc channels but finding the one is elusive
---
I don’t mean to sound cruel but hot th has “middle aged minx” got her own bbc radio show?! . I don’t get her at all. Her name is ridiculous and not accurate.

I wonder if Lydia will be on time or will Jo be left trying to fill in the airtime .
---
I’ve noticed how Lydia is announcing things last minute . Or when events are sold out .
---
I’ve found bbc comedy club, some sort of garage music , radio 1 , sport ?? I can’t find the channel
---
Got it !!!! BBC radio London talking lambs right now no sign of madam
---
So right now there’s an actual farmers daughter speaking about lambs and raising them herself very detailed and way over Lydia’s capability on talking of farming
---
Anyone have anything to say you can call in and speak to Jo 0800 731 2000 😂
---
Ooooh Lydia wasn’t expecting to come on and talk about lambs she’s on now
---
The book has been plugged by Jo . Lydia’s gushing about jos lovely intro.
Jos is saying she watched her last two vlogs re the lamb .
---
They have farmers and shepards on the line to discuss the lamb she mentioned. Jo says she was crying watching the vlog and pointed out farmers have said the farmer might take the poorly lamb in. Lydia wanted to bring the lamb home but Ali wouldn’t let her 😂 jees that’s pinching a lamb ……

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Her kitchen table drives me nuts. It's so impractical. The texture makes it basically unusable for anything other than eating, I feel like I'd get a splinter, and it's probably a nightmare to clean.

It's yet another indicator they don't actually cook or use their home, and it's all for show. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2897754
Cleans it and then the cat walks all over it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Jo says “Lydia you were the golden girl of influencing” Jo then pauses and says “well you still are” “yet you were losing your identity weren’t you”.

Lydia says she had lost all joy in life after looking for joy in the wrong places .

she managed to get Ali to agree to a puppy and go on walks . She then says she didn’t want to walk the dog nor did ali and it was cold and miserable but one day the season started to change

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She said Lydia is one of the top 10 influencers - where did she get that gem from 😂 anyone tuning in ?
---
What band width is bbc sounds? I’m not a radio girl 😂 got lots of bbc channels but finding the one is elusive
---
I don’t mean to sound cruel but hot th has “middle aged minx” got her own bbc radio show?! . I don’t get her at all. Her name is ridiculous and not accurate.

I wonder if Lydia will be on time or will Jo be left trying to fill in the airtime .
---
I’ve noticed how Lydia is announcing things last minute . Or when events are sold out .
---
I’ve found bbc comedy club, some sort of garage music , radio 1 , sport ?? I can’t find the channel
---
---
So right now there’s an actual farmers daughter speaking about lambs and raising them herself very detailed and way over Lydia’s capability on talking of farming
---
---
---
---
They have farmers and shepards on the line to discuss the lamb she mentioned. Jo says she was crying watching the vlog and pointed out farmers have said the farmer might take the poorly lamb in. Lydia wanted to bring the lamb home but Ali wouldn’t let her 😂 jees that’s pinching a lamb ……
Just listening to the programme now.

Reactions: 7
This is turning into a book plug !

We are now onto the nettle recipe and she confirms what I thought she is foraging tomorrow so I was right re tomorrow and daylesford 😂
---
She’s talking about Lydia saying she wouldn’t be here without Carrie and Ali

She’s finishing there . Well she needs her sleep Lydia being as she’s trekking to daylesford tomorrow
---
Jo seems aware that Lydia isn’t what she once was work and status wise . Hi Jo!! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
---
---

---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
Is it that Cawwie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jo says when she watches Lydia these days she is “always in her greenhouse”.

After hearing the interview , I think Jo seems clued up as to Lydia . Jo seems to be going along with things , maybe to pick up some of Lydia’s followers idk
---
What did you make of it @RubyGSD I wonder?
---
It was interesting why Jo took her to task from the get go about the lamb . If Lydia did take the lamb home then it hasn’t got its mums milk … how dense is Lydia?! Stupid question ….

Reactions: 17
Jo says when she watches Lydia these days she is “always in her greenhouse”.

After hearing the interview , I think Jo seems clued up as to Lydia . Jo seems to be going along with things , maybe to pick up some of Lydia’s followers idk
---
What did you make of it @RubyGSD I wonder?
---
It was interesting why Jo took her to task from the get go about the lamb . If Lydia did take the lamb home then it hasn’t got its mums milk … how dense is Lydia?! Stupid question ….
I thought there was no substance in Lydia’s comments other than the promotion of her book ‘Evergreen’. It seems that the PR company that promotes Lydia are doing their best to showcase her in a positive light with recent interviews with Nadine and now Jo Good.

Reactions: 17
I want to know the last book that Lydia *voluntarily and not assigned in high school* read cover-to-cover.

I genuinely don’t think she reads. Even her IG posts are riddled with grammatical errors.

I haven’t read her book ‘Evergreen’ (and don’t intend to), but I highly suspect it was either heavily edited by an actual professional or ghost written.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Seems she may have been trying to make a power move here, with the tattle call out. But yeah, many will now have a visit, so it was a dumb thing to do. I find her phony emoting much too much lately. Too OTT, too happy happy, too much excessive animal love. We all love our animals, everyone loves a cute little baby lamb. No need to play savior to the little thing, quite sure the farmer knows a lot more as to what to do for its care and survival than you ever will.

If she is copying that Leonora Smee chick, she should cut that shite out right now. That woman is weird as all hell. Way OTT In every way. Comically Exaggerating Everything, to the point you think she’s acting for the viewer. Playing the posh, rich lady of the manor born. No one can be that strange and think it’s relatable.
I wonder how many people know she lives at her parent's house near Marlow and married a creepy man she met when she was 16. Something very odd with that girl.
---
Manchester and Wilmslow are useless for lots of brands. I couldn’t buy the new ilia foundation stick .

@newengland Leo is one very affected young woman who is old well before her time . Can’t believe she’s just past mid 20s . She looks like a well preserved late 40s 😂
Because she’s married to a man twice her age yet kept like a child by her parents. She needs to grow up and stop playing the Disney princess who has her life paid for by her father. Even the house is theirs. People really believe that barn conversion belongs to her and unemployed Marc Smith? 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I am logging onto Tattle after a very long time only to disclose and declare how stupid I am and how followers can be vulnerable. Of course I have not been influenced by LEM to buy any skin product but all this while for months and months, I kept seeing how her skin shines so much particularly when she does her skin care in her vlogs and how light reflects. I thought maybe those Elizabeth Arden creams and capsules indeed work. Personally I have dull skin and I used to wonder how to get some glowy and shiny skin like Lydia’s (not that shiny) but somewhat. It is only recently that I read in a comment on her YT video that it is Botox and then I googled and realized that Botox leads to shine and I slapped my head hard as to how could I be so stupid to believe that her skin was shiny due to Elizabeth Arden creams. Then the light bulb hit me that no wonder her forehead is frozen and I don’t see any movement when she speaks animatedly. She should tell her followers that she also does Botox on her forehead and not just her cheeks. Somehow all comments off late seem to indicate that she has worshippers who love her immensely.

now that I am here might as well say this, in one of the videos Lydia you said that Jo Malone did not pay for your wedding. Lady or rather stupid woman, they gave you many many candles and largest sized tubs. They are so expensive. I can afford to buy one of such tubs but I would think a 100 times before buying and so far have not bought a single jo Malone candle. Payment need not always be cash. They scented your wedding and I am sure they must have put about 50 big tubs there at the wedding venue. That’s good enough. So don’t say that your wedding was not sponsored by Jo Malone. Idiot of the first order. Birkins don’t make someone wise or intelligent.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I thought there was no substance in Lydia’s comments other than the promotion of her book ‘Evergreen’. It seems that the PR company that promotes Lydia are doing their best to showcase her in a positive light with recent interviews with Nadine and now Jo Good.
This is what i think also. A desperate push to promote her book, that only 20k of her millions of followers (khm bots) bought. Why does she think that anyone other thsn her minions would be interested in that rubbish??
And i can imagine the listeners last night wondering, who the shallow thicko was on that radio show.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So from watching the organised_d stories she has quite a few pairs of shoes including a few pairs of wedges and multiple Hermes Oran sandals (all tan obviously).

• Sad
Reactions: 10