Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so many ads in her last video, two every 3 minutes, I had to stop when it was the third or fourth time I saw the Tresemme ad for shiny hair shampoo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mine was when she went wedding dress shopping and before her mother showed up, she said some very unkind comment her mother. I thought, "why is this comment even necessary?" Even if her mother was the mother from hell there are some things in life that you just don't say out loud, let alone put those comments on the Internet where any or everyone can view it. I found Lydiot on Claire's YT channel. If was after the dress shopping that I started ide eyeing her and her comments. I was off her after that and only watched occasionally but followed her on here. It was after the Nikky incident that put me on a mission to point out every single mistake she made, and she makes a lot of them...daily.
I need to hire a 'team' to proofread my comments.:oops:
*edit...she said some very unkind comments about her mother.
* side eyeing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There will now follow another nourishing and uplifting discussion WITH BEAMS..!

IMG_0419.jpeg
IMG_0420.jpeg

I mean…what can I say? 🤷🏼‍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The (damp?) laundry hanging over doorways sent me 😂
How bougie.
I guess an outdoor clothes line does not fit the aesthetic.
But, hey, all the clothing items were cream and beige ... so, quiet luxury ? Everything balances out. Cream and beige. The earth is calm. Nature at ease.
:rolleyes:

Screenshot_20240426_063927_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240426_063950_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240426_064001_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240426_065416_YouTube.jpg

And on camera, Wisteria Room (oh f*ck off) comes across very YELLOW. And dark. (Last photo above). This was during the day !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Recap if anyone cares...

It was Ali's birthday but did she mention it, wish him Happy birthday on socials? of course not because it was also Little miss 'all about me' birthday so THAT was all that mattered!

She sat smugly in bed while her house elf aka Mr Millen-Gordon came into the bedroom carrying a slice of birthday cake complete with lit candle singing 'happy birthday'.
She then proceeded to open her birthday cards and gifts, but that didn't take long seeing as she didn't have many presents 🤭 gifts included...

A book about flowers
A Jo Malone candle
£50
Some Highgrove soaps
a box of wine
and a chavy roasting dish that wouldn't look out of place on Tanya Turners (90#s tv show footballers wives) kitchen worktops!

The en-suite bathrooms are finally finished and yes they are an ugly sludgy green colour with light modern tiles in the shower, mismatch sink, toilet and everything else and as the flooring is so thick there is a step into the bathroom #anotherdecorfail 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Her collab with Sweed beauty finally went on sale and she had an event with press and a few influencers. She was nervous as she's never done an event like this before, hmm short memory love.
She is still copying Leonora
She is still as deluded as ever
she has pinned a post on youtube leading all her fans to Tattle 👋 'Hi Lydia fans, enjoy having a good read of the Lydia threads'
and oh to top it off there is now a leak in the basement that looks like its coming down the wall.
It couldn't happen to a nicer person!🤭🤭🤭🤭
Took screenshots of said leak, soon she'll have have to change her name to Noah and board the bungalow two by two 😂
Screenshot_20240425_160557_com.instagram.android_edit_1138289866898701.jpg
Screenshot_20240425_160559_com.instagram.android_edit_1138262101925788.jpg
Screenshot_20240425_160601_com.instagram.android_edit_1138252480653394.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Took screenshots of said leak, soon she'll have have to change her name to Noah and board the bungalow two by two 😂View attachment 2898015View attachment 2898016View attachment 2898017
I knew she was dumb, but is she really this bleeping stupid?

Is she seriously not going to stop this leak and repair it right away??

She makes it sound as if she will continue with other unnecessary decor FIRST, before fixing this water leak ASAP.

Does the daft cow not realize that if not removed and dried out, mold can grow within wet drywall??

Dry rot can occur with any wet untreated wood?

I feel sorry for whomever buys this house from her.

They will be clueless and not know the damage within.

I hope she gets sued to the highest heavens if she doesn't disclose any of this.

One silver lining is the nutter puts everything on the internet, so there is record of the numerous damp issues, leaks, sewer issues, broken loos etc.

She truly is a moron.

Either that or she is angling for free repairs by some local company.

Either way, she's an idiot.

Her priorities are fucked.

Wallpaper, paint color and fake beams are more important to her than fixing major water leaks.

What an absolute moron!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

She makes it sound as if she will continue with other unnecessary decor FIRST, before fixing this water leak ASAP.

Does the daft cow not realize that if not removed and dried out, mold can grow within wet drywall??

I hope she gets sued to the highest heavens if she doesn't disclose any of this.

One silver lining is the nutter puts everything on the internet, so there is record of the numerous damp issues, leaks, sewer issues, broken loos etc.

She truly is a moron.

Wallpaper, paint color and fake beams are more important to her than fixing major water leaks.

What an absolute moron!
I know right!?!
'I won't be able to tackle this right away', Err this something you SHOULD tackle and repair right away.
Not a blinking clue has she 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

She truly is a moron.

What an absolute moron!
Well maybe she shouldn't have spent all her money on Hermes bags and then she wouldn't be at the 'maximum budget' for house repairs.
---
How bougie.
But, hey, all the clothing items were cream and beige ... so, quiet luxury ? Everything balances out. Cream and beige. The earth is calm. Nature at ease.

View attachment 2898009View attachment 2898010View attachment 2898011View attachment 2898012

And on camera, Wisteria Room (oh f*ck off) comes across very YELLOW. And dark. (Last photo above). This was during the day !!
Ahh poor bougie Lyd cant even afford a clothes airer. You can get aesthetically pleasing wooden ones from Dunlem Lyd!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I am spending this morning with my local carpenter in his workshop. He is kindly nailing some fake beams across my chest. Then tonight I’m off to The Union of Catholic Mother’s Fancy Dress Party. Obviously - I’m going as A Small Dressing Room Ceiling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
There’s nothing that says italian more, quite like a big blob of mayonnaise, tomato ketchup and Classic Barbecue sauce to dip your pizza slice in. Italians would be horrified (my in-laws are italian) because those condiments are typically not served with pizza. I mean, each to their own, but, imo, and probably the whole entire country of Italy would say, Pizza is best enjoyed as is, on its own.

Not surprising though, this from a woman who claims she is a proper true Italian in every sense of the word, who thought trattoria meant treehouse. Yes, her Italian roots are as clear as mud.

159B5803-64A8-4271-BF5E-29139C5A02B5.jpeg

9FCE387E-9321-4DE2-A076-E767311AEA32.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
How bougie.

View attachment 2898009View attachment 2898010View attachment 2898011View attachment 2898012

If the room where you dry everything like this has no window, and you do that every time, I think that as time goes by, you can expect mold to appear.
I had a neighbor who used to dry her laundry like this (hanging on the bedroom door) due to lack of space. But this goose has so much space…
Why not invest some money and buy folding devices for drying clothes, like the one fixed on the wall, only these stand on the floor? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 23
As not much is happening with lydia & following on from the question did lydia influence you to buy anything, It will be interesting to hear what was the thing that suddenly put you off her?? Mine was when she used to do videos sat next to a burning candle, people were warning her that her new stuff she was showing was very close to the burning candle, so brought it up in the next video that people shouldn't worry about her candle and was patronising, people where calling her out in the comments, that was the turning point for me, can't remember how but that's when I found the other gossip site before everyone moved over to tattle
Haha that was the very same video that sent me looking. I couldn’t work out these people who were worrying about her candle and I thought it was a bit weird to put so much passive aggressive emphasis on it

Reactions: 11
I would have thought it would be very Evergreen to dry her clothes outside.
My teenagers always look at me like I'm mad when I bring washing in from drying outside. I sniff it & rave about how fresh it smells. The English Country grandmother is missing out on a treat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
A pizza is just a pizza... clean eating - if you say so, lovely.

View attachment 2896998
---
Plonker

View attachment 2897010
---
OMG - What?? More cover up of the cover up.. 😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 2897021View attachment 2897022
All happy up there in their dove house until one of the doves finds a way into her roof.
And then into the VAULT attic. And the rest of the gang follows suit. Laying eggs.
Tiny dove footsteps above her head whilst she's trowelling on her make up in the closet
😂😂
I can just imagine the screeching "Ali ALI ALLLLLLLLLLiiiiiiiiiiii"
---
Another big single white fe mailing moment she calls her hair “frizzy Mc frizzeson “!

The daylesford day seems a waste . It should be obvious a half day class doing all sorts of bread will not make anyone a skilled sourdough maker . It’s min a full day course … see she’s doing the foraging course in sep !
Love the way Lydia stated she will be off to Station Mill Antiques and the reclamation place
"... And I'll be taking you guys with me ..." only to vlog NOTHING in these stores as per usual. She is so lazy. Em Sheldon who is an absolute dolt and shite influencer does great shopping vlogs as she actually vlogs (window) shopping - showcasing what the stores have in - in various stores.
You know you must be tit at your job if Em Sheldon exceeds your level ...
---
Took screenshots of said leak, soon she'll have have to change her name to Noah and board the bungalow two by two 😂View attachment 2898015View attachment 2898016View attachment 2898017
What is wrong with her ? She chooses to decorate instead of fixing the leak ?
"The thought I choose that serves me."
Did I read that correctly ? Her English is so terrible I had to read those 2 paragraphs a few times to make sure I understood what she wrote.
'She' ie. Plumber Lydia, will fix the leak in the future when she has the capacity to fix it. :rolleyes:

Geez, you ass. Scrap the superficial stuff AND GET A PLUMBER IN TO FIX THE LEAK.
The constant dripping and collection of water will interfere with and add on a whole set of new problems to the house and your health.
Mould is a major problem. Seeping water through your brick work.

Penny wise pound foolish.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I know right!?!
'I won't be able to tackle this right away', Err this something you SHOULD tackle and repair right away.
Not a blinking clue has she 🙄
Have been catching up. Which room is this, is it the office in the basement?
---
Em Sheldon who is an absolute dolt and shite influencer does great shopping vlogs as she actually vlogs (window) shopping - showcasing what the stores have in - in various stores.
I ve been watching Em Sheldon of late and agree she does great shopping flogs ( rarely buys anything though 🤭). Frow, Amelia and Tamara are starting to get on my nerves and won t watch them anymore.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Have been catching up. Which room is this, is it the office in the basement?
---

I ve been watching Em Sheldon of late and agree she does great shopping flogs ( rarely buys anything though 🤭). Frow, Amelia and Tamara are starting to get on my nerves and won t watch them anymore.
Not sure hun as she showed a close up on insta, I would think by the colour it is the basement office. Also if the leak is behind the door that's more in the middle of the building.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Decorates rooms with unnecessary English Oak beams, leaves leak downstairs as maximum decorating budget has been hit 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
As not much is happening with lydia & following on from the question did lydia influence you to buy anything, It will be interesting to hear what was the thing that suddenly put you off her?? Mine was when she used to do videos sat next to a burning candle, people were warning her that her new stuff she was showing was very close to the burning candle, so brought it up in the next video that people shouldn't worry about her candle and was patronising, people where calling her out in the comments, that was the turning point for me, can't remember how but that's when I found the other gossip site before everyone moved over to tattle
Mine was when the Nicky drama started, I saw her video implying that she'd been attacked in someones home and was horrified and so sad for her. I googled about to find out more and found tattle, then saw Nicky's videos and never looked back. It was the most cruel thing to do to someone to treat Nicky like that. I have often been intrigued by her videos since but will only watch them on Inviduous or similar now as don't want to give her the views and contribute to her lifestyle

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.