Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing screams wealth more than not having an emergency fund or home insurance to get it all fixed Lidl 😂🤣😂🤣 such a silly moo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Soooooo, what I got from the Space NK influencer event was she played it safe with the invites. She invited a whole new crowd of influencers, not the ones she has wronged in the past who potentially would not show up. Nadine would definitely show up and bring Jo because they are professionals and it is their job. Now if Victoria, Josie, Amelia, Tamara etc were invited I would bet the room would pretty much be empty. Just goes to show how bad her reputation is that fellow influencers don't want to support her.
---
A pizza is just a pizza... clean eating - if you say so, lovely.

View attachment 2896998
---
Plonker

View attachment 2897010
---
OMG - What?? More cover up of the cover up.. 😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 2897021View attachment 2897022
What a class act these two are. Eating pizza with grated cheddar cheese no doubt and Heinz condiments. Classy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I need a catch up!

Meanwhile it’s chucking it down in the Cotswolds poor Lydia will be soaked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My turning point with her was when she posted a pic of herself in the shower covered in bubble to advertise imperial leather. 2019, clearly an Ad but not marked as one. I commented (plus noticed others commenting saying it’s a great ad, but should be marked as one) and later that day noticed that these comments were being removed (but the caption not changed to show it’s an ad) with only the ones fawning over her left. That’s when I started to realise she’s sneaky. I’ve actually gone back and checked - it’s now marked as an ad but pretty sure that’s because the ASA would have had a word.
---
Can’t get over how different Claire looks
IMG_4488.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Is her book for real? She was on the radio last night talking about it, poor-me-I-lost-my-identity-but-then-I realised-the-seasons-actually-still-change-despite-MY-problems-and-I got-a-sausage dog. She sounded quite posh but then I see she's from Watford.Who are the people who buy into this fake-arse philosophy?

I don't follow her but was aware of her as a typical cosplaying narc vlogger.

You can hear last night's interview on BBC Sounds, Late Night Jo.The book plug was a complete influencer love-in circle-jerk, Jo Good is a mate, another attention-seeking vlogger, almost 70 but calls herself @middleagedminx which has inspired her Tattle threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just watched the bit in the vlog where Lydia and Ali were walking down to the bee hive, to which she described, going on a "voyage".

"The reason for our voyage today is.." Voyage?!

The last time i heard someone talk about and use the word voyage in the right context, was in a documentary about the voyages of Marco Polo in the year 1271 and Christopher Columbus in 1492. But here we have Lydia in 2024 thinking she is trekking across her garden thinking she is on her maiden voyage on foot to the bee station.

I don't know...maybe it's just me, but it just sounded out of place and like she's just plucking words that don't fit in, like she usually does.

Can't she just say "the reason for going down to see the bees today are because......

1D04261A-3D26-4505-9FD1-F55BC52DA2D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Good morning,

Im reporting live from daylesford in the Cotswolds, on this very wet , 5c cold day.

News has it a foraging course will take place today and chaotic scenes are expected in the kitchen later as students attempt to cook what they have foraged.

Hilariously there is a Josie lookalike on the course (had to do a few double takes at her 😂).

Despite what Lydia portrays , she didn't get up at 5am today - True to her usual form on days like this, Lydia arrived late!!!.

She's in brown knee length boots , bright white jeans the Beaufort Blake green shirt and hair down

That's all from me for now, I'll keep you updated with any breaking news , handing back to the studio 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Trying to out-do every other influencer by showing off, nothing genuine in it. Smiley voice for the camera. The real person is the opposite, never mind the real marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
'I was wearing for my live with Nadine Baggot was from.........
Make it make sense 🙄
Screenshot_20240427_105824_com.instagram.android_edit_1231939740414619.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Good morning,

Im reporting live from daylesford in the Cotswolds, on this very wet , 5c cold day.

News has it a foraging course will take place today and chaotic scenes are expected in the kitchen later as students attempt to cook what they have foraged.

Hilariously there is a Josie lookalike on the course (had to do a few double takes at her 😂).

Despite what Lydia portrays , she didn't get up at 5am today - True to her usual form on days like this, Lydia arrived late!!!.

She's in brown knee length boots , bright white jeans the Beaufort Blake green shirt and hair down

That's all from me for now, I'll keep you updated with any breaking news , handing back to the studio 😂
Love this our very own tattle reporter! 🤭 🤭 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Only news I have so far is it’s absolutely freezing, a bitterly cold day, lots of people moaning it’s only 6c now and still raining . Not the ideal day for foraging ! Especially in nice leather boots and unpractical white jeans.

she needs wellies on for going on the farm foraging really …

I’ve no idea what car they arrived in , I haven’t seen a green vogue or the damaged Aston nor have I seen a defender in the colour they have with same reg .

Maybe Ali’s got a loan car whilst his is being repaired and they are driving that .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Only news I have so far is it’s absolutely freezing, a bitterly cold day, lots of people moaning it’s only 6c now and still raining . Not the ideal day for foraging ! Especially in nice leather boots and unpractical white jeans.

I’ve no idea what car they arrived in , I haven’t seen a green vogue or the damaged Aston nor have I seen a defender in the colour they have with same reg .

Maybe Ali’s got a loan car whilst his is being repaired and they are driving that .
Is she with lil man or Cawwie?

Reactions: 14
The only photos so far are of daylesford
---
No Josie today .
---
She was on her own rushing through the building when I saw her alone . Haven’t seen who she’s with yet . Think I’ll have some news this afternoon
Is she with lil man or Cawwie?
---
She’s got the darkish green brushed cotton Beaufort shirt she’s living in lately on full makeup

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

omg I LOVE this boots on the ground reporting! Can you take pics of her? How tall is she? 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Didn’t see a car because she and Carrie came with Milton Keynes taxi company. Would have thought she would hire something more regal 😂 more photos to follow later .

they were late getting in the taxi it was booked for 330

she said they have an hour an a half to fill up on alcohol on the way home
---
Carrie was definitely a babysitter and she carried SO much for Lydia . She even carried the shopping no wonder she’s called Carrie 😂
---
Re hair the highlights are a terrible harsh colour randomly placed the back looks awful in terms of colour. Carrie wear ginormous glasses !

Lydia pretty much chucked herself in the taxi and let out a groan I’d say is more typical of an old bloke when her backside hit the seat 😂
---
They were in high spirits , they dish out wine on the courses and it shows. Bet the taxi man is in for a headache with those in the back

wth is carries dress sense?! Like a kids tv presenter

her accent had totally slipped . She cannot main it
---
They also purchased tinned cocktails for on way back

she’s could of at least hired a decent e or s class merc and driver !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Didn’t see a car because she and Carrie came with Milton Keynes taxi company. Would have thought she would hire something more regal 😂 more photos to follow later .

they were late getting in the taxi it was booked for 330

she said they have an hour an a half to fill up on alcohol on the way home
---
Carrie was definitely a babysitter and she carried SO much for Lydia . She even carried the shopping no wonder she’s called Carrie 😂
---
Re hair the highlights are a terrible harsh colour randomly placed the back looks awful in terms of colour. Carrie wear ginormous glasses !

Lydia pretty much chucked herself in the taxi and let out a groan I’d say is more typical of an old bloke when her backside hit the seat 😂
---
They were in high spirits , they dish out wine on the courses and it shows. Bet the taxi man is in for a headache with those in the back

wth is carries dress sense?! Like a kids tv presenter

her accent had totally slipped . She cannot main it
OMG I bloody love you @ella1979 for your tattle reporting 🤣 🤣 its bloody hilarious, god her hair really does look awful doesn't it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33