Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s surely got to be fake tan? I swear there was a mitt in the back one time she tried to hide, plus she never showed Molly Maes tan when she got sent it which surely she did? Maybe the sweater we saw is one to wear in bed when tanning or something! So weird she got a new Instagram name, why make everyone follow that other one then start a whole new name, why not just change the name?

If it’s fake tan that could be the reason she’s pushing ahead with the launch as she’ll have to sell it or it’ll go out of date, they have a very short shelf life before turning green
Could it be that it is a tanning product, but the press release includes a hoodie with her name on it as the gift that goes with it when it's sent out to other bloggers

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She made up the term 'Glo' , you know with the silent 'w' .....Glo Minerals is an award winning beauty brand , Glo Skin Beauty is another brand with nearly identical logos .

Enough.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I seriously can't with her anymore she's supposed to be Italian and can't differentiate Fusilli and linguine...embarrassing...and bungalow!! Google definition of a bungalow, that ain't what you have! Good grief, This has to be a joke?? Surely someone isn't that uneducated?? 🤨

Reactions: 13
She is actually addressing us directly, I am sure. Referring to her home as the “bungalow”!
She definitely reads here. View attachment 122807
Wow this thread moves fast! And she really hates her house 😂 It's so blatantly obvious nowadays. All these hints, how she inserts pics of the famous fart cloakroom in her pinterest inspiration boards to convince herself it actually looks good and fits with her current (at least for the last 5 mins) aesthetic. It is ridiculous. Always with the envy this girl. It's hilarious and I am here for it!🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m afraid the brand name really isn’t unique enough to stand out, ‘glo’ is the spelling used in places like poundland products and places like that. There are a million better names, I don’t know what possessed Lydia to go for it, even if the products achieve a glow she could have found many other words to play off.

Reactions: 18
Has anyone noticed that she’s started to put on a posh accent? I really noticed in her blog today. It was getting on my nerves!
Today when I watched Ali's Insta story I found myself playing it back over and over because for the life of me I could not understand a word he was saying. Between the slang and the mumbles I did not have a clue.

And the living room has had a refresh and the “room full of crap” picture has gone.
I look for her to paint the entire interior white. Covering that dark blue will be a pain in the a$$.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Title idea:
Lydia Elise Millen and the bizarre 3 storey bungalow shell that began to Glo.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m no grammar expert but why has she used an ‘ó’ at the end of Gló. That isn’t even in the English language, nor Italian for that matter. It’s not even used in French either, I think it’s only used above ‘e’ in French. You would find an ó in Dutch and some other languages. Obviously it’s a British brand so that is bizarre. Unless I’ve got it wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
If she releases a skin care brand that will be a massive mistake. She won’t be able to flog any of the face creams etc. she receive from the big brands because it’ll be in direct competition with her brand so surely that funding stream would dry up? If it’s fake tan (which I think it is) every Love Island star/ reality TV star has released a fake tan - the market is saturated, it’s just like a standard thing to do which I think will be massively disappointing all round even to her loyal followers. How could that even compete with the likes of St Tropez and Bondi Sands...it just wouldn’t. Also as many people have pointed out ....think she may receive a very strong worded letter from Glo Beauty and the company behind J.lo Glow! The logo is so similar to both.

Reactions: 16
If she releases a skin care brand that will be a massive mistake. She won’t be able to flog any of the face creams etc. she receive from the big brands because it’ll be in direct competition with her brand so surely that funding stream would dry up? If it’s fake tan (which I think it is) every Love Island star/ reality TV star has released a fake tan - the market is saturated, it’s just like a standard thing to do which I think will be massively disappointing all round even to her loyal followers. How could that even compete with the likes of St Tropez and Bondi Sands...it just wouldn’t. Also as many people have pointed out ....think she may receive a very strong worded letter from Glo Beauty and the company behind J.lo Glow! The logo is so similar to both.
I doubt it would be skincare as it has to go through serious testing and trials which takes ages (SPF can take over a year as you have to check for longterm effects). Whenever someone comes out with a brand they always start with lashes, highlighters etc. Even Kylie Jenner and Huda Beauty took over 2 years to develop a skincare range. You’re right about the tan, it’s literally released everywhere by every Tom, Dick and Harry. It’s such a fragile time to release anything. Even Wayne Goss failed at a brand and he is well respected in the industry. His makeup brush company collapsed this year and he lost tens of thousands of pounds. Call me mean but I hope Lydia looses money 🙊.

Reactions: 10
Is that what you're all thinking? That the hat on the 'o' is to avoid a copyright/trademark issue?

Call me mean but I hope Lydia looses money 🙊.
I think it's a given but she'll 100% make out it was a mehussive girl-boss success to save face.

Reactions: 12
I’m assuming when you look up GLO you’ll come out to every established brands website before it gets to hers. You’ll have to click through directly from her links or search the exact website. I wonder if Lydia thinks she can get SEO as a press product 🤔

As for Elementary Brands 😬 yikes. I have a feeling Lydia decided to go cheap or free again. They have no client list that I can see online. No campaigns they have launched. This current business has no history and the first brand they show us is a copyright headache? 🤦🏽‍♀️ Even without this unforeseen economic downturn this looks a hot mess.

She made up the term 'Glo' , you know with the silent 'w' .....Glo Minerals is an award winning beauty brand , Glo Skin Beauty is another brand with nearly identical logos .

Enough.
Perhaps the pronounciation is really posh and unique like Glore or Glew 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
New Thread Name Suggestion

Gló's the name, mud slide's the game! If you want MY Gló, spend your dough! #21

Or
part with your dough! #21

Or
give me your dough! #21

🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok so first she begged everyone to follow her Lydiaemillen account to get to 40k before she revealed her brand which it obviously failed to reach the target, now she’s made yet another account called Glo beauty co and expects her minions to follow that too, no doubt some will.

I fail to see how she thinks this is a good idea and that everyone is going to follow her main account, her home account, her cats account, her brand account and now her products account? Dumb witch!

Oh and then there is Aldi’s account and his photography account too.... I’m exhausted just listing all of them, no wonder our Lidl is so exhausted all the time... poor strong independent woman has to collect her coins via all these unnecessary accounts/ads/aff/press products/brand ambassador/purchased myself but proudly worked with brand before jargon:poop:
Maybe her minions will follow, forget they've followed then follow the new one. A lot of people forget who they're following if the other account doesn't reg post. Meanwhile beggar Millen will use the stats of the following to add to to her total of all the accounts she has when she goes begging ' I have x many followers give me free stuff and if you don't ill slate you (omitting the fact the numbers are repeat followers so same people on thousands of her accounts, fake robots and no one actually reads her blog).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.