Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slytherinfrow

I’m done you guys — she has been an increasingly negative energy over the past couple of years. We live in such uncertain times. Most of my family are doctors — my dad has a heart condition but he still has to go in and work on the frontline at NHS. My Uncle has just been released from intensive care. The gluten free pasta is a joke. The food deliveries are a joke. The plastic house is a joke. The constant hauls and gentrification of her house is a joke — 80% of the time it’s just tacky so it needs to be redone again and again until she gets it to look a little like the picture she is trying to copy. Carrie has always fascinated me because she came across so normal and likeable. But is she? We have only ever seen a sickly desperate and gullible person. This whole time she has not had any positive influence on making Lydia a more humane person. Lydia has done it all — pretended to be vegan — pretended to be gluten free; we see her roasts. The thing that really drives me mad is her sheer lack of care for the environment and then she is disgusting enough to flaunt the word sustainable. How dare she? Her carbon footprint is enormous with her constant hauls. She has absolutely no concept of minimalism, green economy and sustainability. How dare she use sustainability as a selling point for her new brand? This is not a joke. This is not an embellishment. She is so uncultured and so out of touch. She has striking similarities to narcissists like Trump and Bolsonaro. If she does suffer from a mental disorder then I hope she gets the help she needs. She is also never happy. She constantly needs validation and change. That’s not an excuse for why she is an awful influence on young minds. See influencers are just a fact of 2010s and I don’t mind them — wealthy or not, influential or not — there are so many that bring positivity. But why does the world champion someone like her? She doesn’t hold any of the values that we as society hold important in today’s time. She doesn’t champion sustainability, gender equality, hard work, helping others, humility, mental health, caring for elderly, friends and family, animal welfare, giving back to the community, education, learning and travelling. She has no goals in life. No motivation to grow as a person. All her plans are materialistic.
None of this really matters. It’s just so demotivating seeing how someone so clueless is still thriving in this environment. It’s the cruel reality of life the tack from Ibiza, the girl who doesn’t understand fine dining or humility or humanity and lacks basic decent education is trying to fake a life of luxury with plastic tubs of hummus. Money can buy you people in life — you then decide their labels. Friends? Sure! The whole thing is a mess. Try some of the other threads on here — even on Josie’s thread, half the comments are laughing at Lydia. But nothing has shaken her viewership — no matter how narcissistic she has gotten. Maybe her audience are just a little like her? Who cares? She has been a constant source of negative energy and that says a lot about her. There are so many more positive and inspirational people out there that I will be shifting my energy towards. Thank you guys for all the laughs. Thank you for not being sheep. Thank you for helping me understand the 700k people are not insane and see her for who she is. I hope you guys find motivation in abundance to be the positive light in your lives that your worlds need. Albeit that motivation coming from not wanting to be anything like her. I’ll be doing the same. Signing off. Stay safe!

• Heart
Reactions: 101

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
That explains her walking around on her tippy toes she got height issues
For sure. Both Lydia and Ali have short man issues. They’ve definitely had this convo -

Lyds - Well if you say I’m 5”7 to everyone I’ll say your 5”10.
Ali - Do you really think we can pull this off?
Lyds - Of course Ali, we’re a power couple, like Angelina and Brad.
Ali - Didn’t they break up tho? (wishful thinking).
Lyds - Irrelevant (eye rolls). ( 💡moment). I’ve got the best idea. (Drum roll). Why don’t I stand on my tippy-toes 24/7 and you style your fro 2 ft high 24/7.
Ali - Ahh siccckkkkkk!

I’ve cracked the logic behind the gifting of the pen. Assuming Lydia can actually write. Big assumption. I think it’s for her to be able to record and track all her excessive lies. RIP trees, she’s gonna go through a lot of paper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Maisie doats

“Do you know when your really busy that you don’t have time to eat” YES lyds I know, I’ve come off a 72hour shift in ICU I KNOW. Sorry folks I keep writing stuff but I’m just so frustrated with this woman. AND if I see anymore packages being delivered I’m going to scream. These delivery guys have no choice. The world is in turmoil and Lydia has really shown herself up as selfish and conceited. Funny how in times of crisis the true nature of people shines through. She says the one thing that inspires her is Pinterest!! Call me old fashioned but decent hardworking people inspire me. Right enough before I blow a gasket.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Going back to the pen,

I do know someone who was gifted quite an expensive pen..........

They day their novel was published, as a gift, to mark the fact they WROTE A FRIGGIN BOOK.

lydia needs a pen to write what exactly ?

1) get up
2) boil the shit out of some ginger
3) stay up
4) order shit on line
5) because I like the number five
6) check tattle life
7) make another account on tattle life
8) because I like the number 8
9) ring Carrie so she can tell me I’m pretty.
10) go to bed
11) check tattle life and read my own, plus Josie’s and Frows thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
So now she’s trying to emulate Josie fashion mumblr in her wellies digging? I’ve never seen Lydia post anything relating to doing work in garden - sorry I mean grounds!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

Georgeeee

VIP Member
That industrial glass fencing reminds me of the outdoor areas at places like frankie & benny's. What exactly has she done out there? Picked up her fag butts?

20200426_165852.jpg
unnamed.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I tortured myself again by trying to watch Ali's latest vlog. Yes, I clearly see why they're married and make a pair. Both boring and pretentious yapping on about nothing whatsoever of substance. Italians eat bread with balsamic vinegar and oil but they never bloody toast the bread and then throwing down Doritos next to it? How very classy and posh. I've never seen two more pathetically pretentious people in my life.

And Ali saying they live on private land....Newsflash! If you bought a house, you own the land and it's private property vs public, you dim wit. That goes for everyone else in the entire fucking world.

I used to like her but that all ended when she became a money grubbing greedy beggar and an arrogant prick. I used to like Ali but he is no bloody different than her I now see.

And as for her new color scheme of white and beige for her posts, her clothes well it matches her life, her personality and her character. In her pea brain she thinks she is now posting more elegant classy posts with a color scheme and is wearing classic white etc. Nope, wrong. It is a reflection on how basic, plain and boring her thoughts, character and personality are. I can't fathom what it's like to be so self-immersed and narcissistic and desperate to feign a false narrative about a glamorous life when they look in the mirror and know it is all a bold faced lie. That would be devastating to me if that were me. And exhausting.

I used to get pissed and upset at many things about her especially the homeless event, animal event, fake posts about caring about the world she put up but now, I'm not surprised or shocked anymore at the low levels she will stoop to for money and gluttony. And the non stop shopping, buying, packages, deliveries shows you how utterly empty and boring her fucking life is and this was even before this deadly pandemic.

Now she literally looks like a demented caricature to me, a cartoon if you will and has become pure comedy and entertainment because I've accepted the fact that there are such pathetic people in the world that will never be able to evolve and grow nor have humility and compassion for others.

I relish these posts by all you lovely ladies every single day especially now, and also am so glad that there are many more like minded people in the world that can look past themselves especially during a pandemic and care for others and show love and gratitude for what they have. There are more of us than narcissistic pricks like her so don't get upset over someone not worthy of any of your emotions. Instead sit back, relax, grab a cocktail and watch the Lydiot train wreck that is happening in slow motion because she will fall. Karma is inevitable and a fierce bitch....especially for those that do not give a fuck about others during a deadly global pandemic.

So relax and enjoy the comedic Lydiot shit show. I know I certainly am.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

swsgirl

She is genuinely revolting. Why do her and Ali NEED a delivery spot when all of that food Ali bought, they just placed in the cupboards and fridge without wiping anything?!?!

There are hundreds if not thousands of people in her area who need a delivery slot more than her ... of the top of my head the physically disabled, the immunocompromised, with an elderly family member, a house full of kids ... and yet she and her 30 something husband and 1 cat need a delivery slot???

My husband and I have a 2 year old to worry about and would never dream of having someone delivering our groceries when there are so many out there who need it more than us.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Coco777

For 2 chavvy twats who alway go on about yoga and daily runs, they can't go out and do their own food shopping for her bullshit fake intolerance gluten free pasta.

Instead of photoshopping and deleting comments, begging for freebies and doing Dick Dock. Go to the stores early and wait in the queue as everyone else u lazy arsewipes.

Thank you for coming to my tattle Ted talk. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Alfresco

Very long time lurker here so apologies if I mess up this post. I’ve been watching LEM for a couple of years now and never need to vent as you all do it so brilliantly so I’m surprised at myself for the relatively small thing that has finally tipped me over the edge this morning whilst eating my lockdown oatflakes and that is this continued BS about “forgetting” to remove the price tags from clothes, in this case, the green Reiss jumpsuit. Apparently, she was just so keen to wear it that she didn’t take the split second to yank it off like normal people would. You could also see that the blouse she then modelled still had the tag in so, unless she didn’t really like it and it was going to be returned, why not remove it there and then? And particularly following the recent Gucci jacket fiasco! I know she is not the only one, they all do it, which makes it even more obvious that they are all lying but expecting us to swallow it. It makes them look like idiots. I have no issue with people selling me things for a living but I do have an issue with being patronised and deceived in the process. They all want to resell those items as “new with tags” and so they would rather wear them umpteen times with a scratchy label sticking into their skin and ruining the look in the process. That’s not real life or relatable. Plus they must never wash them and expect others to wear the afterwards. No matter how hard they try to look “put together”, this will always make them look common.

I clearly have too much time on my hands.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
B25F1FE5-30CD-4E92-BEEF-E3F0781D1CC4.png

It’s like she’s a petulant child in the supermarket pointing at items like ‘wanttttttt’. I’m all for eclectic and contrasting style, but this is bad. So bad. Antique meets modern. Dungeon meets fashion house. Henry VIII meets Meghan Markle. Pigeon carrier meets iPhone. Hugh Hefner meets Barbie. She has no flair for interior design. None whatsoever. Only for catfishing by pretending to otherwise. At least it’ll never go out of style. It’ll still look ridiculous year after year. Jokes. It’ll be changed again after 3 months.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Brunette_

Chatty Member
View attachment 120602
The rice looks straight up not cooked 🤮
Ladies, I have a question here. How is that even possible that a woman in her 30’s does not know how to cook? And I’m not talking about some specific and complex recipes, like stuffed turkey or multilayer Napoleon cake.
This is so astonishing to me, that she (and many-many others in her group age) have absolutely no cooking skills. I watch many influenzas in their 30’s from all around the world, and the majority of them do not even know how to cut!!!! a cucumber! You can clearly see they never held a knife in their hands before. Especially now, when due to quarantine they are limited in content variety, and start showing us their at home meals. How is that even possible? Have they never fed themselves before? Is it that Western moms are that caring, and feed their children with a spoon until they move out?
Okay, now they have money and eat out/order in every night. But what about when they were students? Who was taking care of them back then?
I live in Eastern Europe. My mom taught me how to cook since I was 6-7, as she had a newborn and needed some help. I can cook literally anything, including stuffed sausages from solid beef and casing.:poop: I cook all three courses every other day, make sure meals do not repeat themselves. I also work full-time, so I make sure cooking does not take long to be done with. It comes so naturally, and I thought that every woman is capable of cooking. At least every woman I know is. Okay, that might be a cultural thing. However, as a student I lived in the Netherlands, and all my local friends could cook, including boys.
So, I literally cannot relate when a 32 year old woman pats herself on a back for cooking some basic low life mash even my 10 year old nephew can do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
8B8AF385-2744-4C1F-93C8-9E5630189D92.jpeg

she really does provide entertainment.. no wonder she needs a copywriter ‘do I know anyone’?! Is that a rhetorical question Lydiot? We really don’t think you do know one if your blogs and posts are anything to judge by.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46