Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't we see something on her Twitter or Instagram from a guy who was saying about things going to be a gamechanger, or something to that effect? We wondered at the time if she was going with management. I just looked up Elementary Brands on Companies House and the People, one of the tabs at the top, there is a Guy Christopher Hollis listed, was it him? https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11297685/officers They are overdue on their filing, according to their records.

Is that her's, the state of that microwave! That is rank
Yep...along with their microwaved pasta sauce 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who microwaved pasta sauce...oh yes...Italians on their tagliatelle

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Lydia Millen #21 Bungalow's a shell, courtyard's a stairwell, Glo has desperate smell

Reactions: 16
I’m not sure if this has been suggested as I need to catch up but I think it’s definitely a facial mist! She constantly mentions needing a facial mist and in her latest video she (as always) says she needs a mist like it’s a life saver. I think they’ve been subtle hints all along!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
New Thread Name Suggestion

There's a long list of houses I'd like to buy but I have zero money so it's obvs a lie #21

View attachment 123292
looks like they’ve set up a real estate company...

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure if this has been suggested as I need to catch up but I think it’s definitely a facial mist! She constantly mentions needing a facial mist and in her latest video she (as always) says she needs a mist like it’s a life saver. I think they’ve been subtle hints all along!
Oh you could be right. She mentions that bloody face mist in every video 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There are a ton of businesses just in the UK who use the name. Quite frankly I don't know how she has got away with it (up to now). Maybe its because she has trademarked the name, I am not a lawyer but this could be the reason.

She has set up a new IG account for the Glo brand starting from scratch with followers. I am surprised she hasn't just changed the name on her existing account she is that devious.
She’s only just trademarked on 8 April. And as I posted before likely Glo Skin Beauty the American company with and international trademark will ask her to seize and desist from using the name ... or sue her if she doesn’t. They will only do that if it come on their radar of course.

She’s only just trademarked on 8 April. And as I posted before likely Glo Skin Beauty the American company with and international trademark will ask her to seize and desist from using the name ... or sue her if she doesn’t. They will only do that if it come on their radar of course.
Someone should tweet glo as lydl can't delete anyone elses post on twitter.
(@GloSkinBeautyUK): https://twitter.com/GloSkinBeautyUK?s=09

Reactions: 9
I just looked up Elementary Brands on Companies House and the People, one of the tabs at the top, there is a Guy Christopher Hollis listed, was it him? https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11297685/officers They are overdue on their filing, according to their records.
The company has only been incorporated since April 2018 so it’s hardly established ...I wouldn’t use an inexperienced company if I were launching a new product. The late filing of accounts is not uncommon for companies.

Reactions: 6
Sad fuckers.
They don't even know what she's shilling. A fool & his money.....
Screenshot_20200505-125206_Twitter.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Today when I watched Ali's Insta story I found myself playing it back over and over because for the life of me I could not understand a word he was saying. Between the slang and the mumbles I did not have a clue.

I look for her to paint the entire interior white. Covering that dark blue will be a pain in the a$$.
THOM not Tom THOM omg hahahahahaahhhhhaaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The state of that!! #luxelife indeed 🤢
Why on earth would she show this!!!

Oh yeah face mist could be a good shout. Cheap as well- could basically be a lightly scented water that she flogs for big bucks as a gamechanger of the century

• Haha
Reactions: 7
good point, she does it all the time- starts dropping little hints here and there so it looks organic all along. people actually fall for this tit!

Imagine how disappointed people would be with a face mist 😂😂😂 You can buy a good quality face mist like Mario Badescu for about £7 so unless Lydia is going to be competitive on price, which I highly doubt- what would be the point? Also for those who mentioned about the lip balm I think that’s bang on the money too. She always annoyingly makes a point of putting it on in video while she eye fucks herself! Whatever it is, it will be overpriced and I don’t doubt her hardcore Lydia fans will flock to buy it but they’ll buy it for clout and then just go back to well known brands.

Reactions: 13
Yes and the way she says after putting it on ‘now I’ve got my glo(w) on’.
In Poland we have this letter "ó" in the alphabet, it is pronounced as "u" in "flu", so when I first saw the logo I immediately read it as 'glue'. Cannot unhear it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.