Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The runway between the concrete tits was too distracting. The launch of an empty box. Poundland Jo Malone.
As for the courtyard or damp dingy basement. Wonder did they get that placed surveyed. If she stopped buying tat from Amazon
maybe they could afford a new gate wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did she not mention somewhere she’s been waiting to launch this for 2 years? Product is sat in a warehouse waiting to go... I wonder what the shelf life will be then by the time it reaches people.
Yeah, she did which is strange because in the vlog she is celebrating that her lawyer just contacted her to say she can now legally use the brand name. So if she didn’t have rights to the name for certain until last week then how was all the products ready to go in a warehouse last month 🤔 she’s always tripping over her own lies. I laughed so hard when she told Ali that the fusilli pasta they were having was tagliatelle 😂🙈 so much for being “Italian”, my British 8 year old could differentiate pastas better than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
well done for choosing the least original name ever, Glo-Beauty is a tanning salon in essex, i'm sure they'll be pleased with the extra traffic to their website!

It is definitely something like a glo shimmer to put on after tanning, i'm not sure she would do an actual fake tan as she would definitely lose any contract she has with St. Tropez

This is hilarious, I cannot wait to see this tit show unfold. Guaranteed she's done no market research (as that involves spending a lot of money), so she's just going on the fact that she wants it, she likes it, and the sheep will buy it, i bet it's expensive!
yes It’s beauty, tanning etc as the trademark classifications set these out.

Maybe they’re called “elementary” for a reason?! I think her advisors haven’t advised her well!

Reactions: 10
So what are we thinking she’s coming out with?
Clues are...the name is Glo Beauty, she mentioned it was seasonal and she couldn’t test the products properly all year round, it’s been trademarked to sell beauty products, mitts and clothing and it’s something people have noticed in vlogs before (she said people have asked about it when she’s accidently had it in vlogs, I don’t know if she meant by having a product on her or having the product placed on a table behind her).
-It can’t be fake tan as she has raved so much about St.Tropez she would be contradicting herself.
-It can’t be candles as she moaned how she has to re-paint often because of the burn marks from candles and she bought battery operated ones.
-It can’t be glowey face serum as she’s promoting the By Terry one.

Could it be a powder or liquid highlighter to use over makeup? But then why such a big box? Maybe a shimmering body oil like the Tom Ford one everyone went crazy for? Kind of seasonal as you would use it in summer when you’re body is exposed so it matches the clues. Whatever it is it’s going to be cheaply produced and won’t be original.

Reactions: 13
Clues are...the name is Glo Beauty, she mentioned it was seasonal and she couldn’t test the products properly all year round, it’s been trademarked to sell beauty products, mitts and clothing and it’s something people have noticed in vlogs before (she said people have asked about it when she’s accidently had it in vlogs, I don’t know if she meant by having a product on her or having the product placed on a table behind her).
-It can’t be fake tan as she has raved so much about St.Tropez she would be contradicting herself.
-It can’t be candles as she moaned how she has to re-paint often because of the burn marks from candles and she bought battery operated ones.

Could it be a powder or liquid highlighter to use over makeup? But then why such a big box? Maybe a shimmering body oil like the Tom Ford one everyone went crazy for? Kind of seasonal as you would use it in summer when you’re body is exposed so it matches the clues. Whatever it is it’s going to be cheaply produced and won’t be original.
I think it's going to be like MAC Strobe or Glossier Future Dew (which is amazing btw!). Perhaps a multi-use oil. Probably why she was going on about her hair and how nothing worked...apart from her new product, amazing! Gamechanger!

Reactions: 14
Who gives a toss about her "branding"? Is she selling empty boxes with her logo on them?

It's hilarious that all these influencers think they can be a mini-Kylie Jenner or something and just rake in the money with a branded product. When Lydia recommends an Armani perfume or a Dior scarf, she is selling the IMAGE of the woman who wears Armani or Dior. That is what her sheep are buying. They aren't solely buying it because Lydia has it. They are also buying it because they want to have the respected and known fashion house label on their counter or in their closet.

Who have been the (real) brand ambassadors for Dior?

Who has been the brand ambassador for Lydia Millen?

Right.....good luck girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
In her vlog she said the pasta was Tagliatelle. it was Fusilli.
Isn't she Italian herself? How embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Who gives a toss about her "branding"? Is she selling empty boxes with her logo on them?

It's hilarious that all these influencers think they can be a mini-Kylie Jenner or something and just rake in the money with a branded product. When Lydia recommends an Armani perfume or a Dior scarf, she is selling the IMAGE of the woman who wears Armani or Dior. That is what her sheep are buying. They aren't solely buying it because Lydia has it. They are also buying it because they want to have the respected and known fashion house label on their counter or in their closet.

Who have been the (real) brand ambassadors for Dior?

Who has been the brand ambassador for Lydia Millen?

Right.....good luck girl.
Her face looks like one of the cabbage patch dolls all rubbery

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually think it's a shame - I think Ali's office is one of the better rooms in the house in that it has a bit of character, and looks like a man's space. In no way does it need re-done! They are so wasteful.
....as well as bored with their lives and each other.

Lockdown is no excuse for this pair to decorate more, accessorise more and show off even more freebies.

This is how they roll, just two boring people.

Reactions: 11
I donut I would never buy an influencer brand. I am of course a sucker for a brand but over the years I’ve become more discerning about products I choose to buy. Admittedly I’ve made mistakes, from fashion faux pas, to costly purchases. That’s fine I own it. That my evolution. If I’m gonna part with my hard earned cash it would be for an established brand with history, be it from high street to luxury. I anyone of us could slap our names on a new beauty product and if the name Is right it will sell. I so wish her luck I’m her venture but I think she has been ill advised and the timing is absolutely ten wrong time to launch a new product - look at the big brands. FFS J Crew is another brand that has filed for bankruptcy. Not a beauty brand but a big brand. The insensitivity of launching at this point in thine beggars belief.

Reactions: 17
I donut I would never buy an influencer brand. I am of course a sucker for a brand but over the years I’ve become more discerning about products I choose to buy. Admittedly I’ve made mistakes, from fashion faux pas, to costly purchases. That’s fine I own it. That my evolution. If I’m gonna part with my hard earned cash it would be for an established brand with history, be it from high street to luxury. I anyone of us could slap our names on a new beauty product and if the name Is right it will sell. I so wish her luck I’m her venture but I think she has been ill advised and the timing is absolutely ten wrong time to launch a new product - look at the big brands. FFS J Crew is another brand that has filed for bankruptcy. Not a beauty brand but a big brand. The insensitivity of launching at this point in thine beggars belief.
I wonder if it will be Zoella's Advent Calendar all over again?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I think its a home spray tanning gun.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.