Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I refuse to sit through a vlog after seeing her insta posts 'they dont have what you have'.

A) what a bitchy quote from an 'iNfLuEnCeR'
B) yes you're right not everyone has a souless personality, narcissistic traits, potentially gay husband, an ugly bungalow with the worst layout and no sense of homelt warmth, animal and human hating vibe, a best friend that you are literally paying to be your friend and the ugliest of wardrobes
C) what kind of fully grown 32 year old posts indirects through quotes on insta stories.

She is a pathetic schoolground bully without any guts who will only ever marry and befriend people with even lower self esteem so she can rule and manipulate. Will Cawwie and Ali ever escape???

Reactions: 23
I bet it's some tanning crap for the body or face. Or some candle as all pertains to the word "glow".Typical. No surprise. The name says it all and she's beyond predictable. She is going up against very well established brands and is delusional if she thinks she can do well against major brands that have been in the tanning formula or candle game for years and years.

The fact that she selected that brand name and pathetic looking packaging shows that yet again she copies all she can from others and is so unoriginal. She must have hired a lawyer on the cheap if they advised her to use that brand name with the many other established brands by the same name already out there.

Like I said I'm going to sit back, grab my cocktail and watch this train wreck of a show. I bet she thinks every one of her minions will buy her stuff and continue to. Thing is she is so cheap and expects freebies for anything she wears herself or puts in her own home, so you know she is going to give even less of a tit for a product other people are using. She just wants to make a quick buck off her sycophants. I can bet you this will be a poor quality product looking at how cheap and pathetic she is in other areas of her life.

Reactions: 17
New Thread Name Suggestion

I'm a copycat, also a twit, I'm no fox but I'll copy your beauty box #21
Screenshot_20200504-211858_Samsung Internet.jpg

11381920-1554530487880937.jpg

20200505_062025.jpg

unnamed-2.jpg

kylieskin_20200505_1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

I find it hard to landscape my Courtyard, cos it's just a shell in the grubby stairwell #21

Screenshot_20200416-161526_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Why is everyone so surprised about her brand name etc???? It's not like she's the most original????? Duuuh? You can't expect much lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder how many influencers will receive Blo (because it is going to absolutely blow) as PR products? Lydia is so tight her mum will probably have to pay

• Haha
Reactions: 17

There's a long list of houses I'd like to buy but I have zero money so it's obvs a lie #21

Screenshot_20200505-074144_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She made up the term 'Glo' , you know with the silent 'w' .....Glo Minerals is an award winning beauty brand , Glo Skin Beauty is another brand with nearly identical logos .

Enough.
There are a ton of businesses just in the UK who use the name. Quite frankly I don't know how she has got away with it (up to now). Maybe its because she has trademarked the name, I am not a lawyer but this could be the reason.

She has set up a new IG account for the Glo brand starting from scratch with followers. I am surprised she hasn't just changed the name on her existing account she is that devious.

Reactions: 8
Lydia #21 Lover of the gló, other influenzas’ ideas and tacky interior design, if I see something I want then it’s mine, mine, mine!

This thread has moved so fast! Almost as fast as Lyds running for the little room of drama after OD’ing on beige tit or to the doorstep when freebies drop...

Reactions: 4
And the copying of Josie begins! 😂the bamboo washing up brushes etc are all what Josie bought for her house
Yes, Josie got an armload of them (probably gifted), I think when one gets dirty she plans on washing that with the next etc. And did you notice she has one of those portraits of her dogs (head n Dexter) wearing ruffs but Lydia can say she got hers first, “hehe” 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m no grammar expert but why has she used an ‘ó’ at the end of Gló. That isn’t even in the English language, nor Italian for that matter. It’s not even used in French either, I think it’s only used above ‘e’ in French. You would find an ó in Dutch and some other languages. Obviously it’s a British brand so that is bizarre. Unless I’ve got it wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️
I can confirmed it's only used above the e in french.

Reactions: 6
Glo Buy my Glo Bland Glo Orange Fake Tan. Glo Copy Glo Steal Creative Ideals. My Glo Life in my Shell is ready to sell.

Reactions: 6
Glo blow blow job blow Glo job Ali likes giving blow job's to see your Glo blow Glo blow Glo job bj bj bj blow blow Glo Glo

That's the her tuck shops motto o_O✊🤜🤛👅👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New Thread title Suggestion

Lydia hates her Bungalow hell so releases a brand she can’t even spell! :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I find it hard to landscape my Courtyard, cos it's just a shell in the grubby stairwell #21

View attachment 123274
You can almost smell that trench's musky damp spores through your screen. Lady Lydl must feel like she sits at her desk working (I know🙄) in an underground fort/wartime air raid bunker.
pirate-cave.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.