Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait til it gets a negative review and she says she's being trolled by haters, and reminds everyone to be kind šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Her video hasnā€™t been up 24hrs yet but theres a comment with 282 likes, probably the most liked comment sheā€™s ever had in her youtube comment section. Guess we arenā€™t the only ones who thinks sheā€™s a dumb twit for not knowing her pastas šŸ˜‚.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She clearly had no problem cutting off the tags off the amazon brushes. Oh but she forgets to do that with the clothes sheā€™s ā€œkindly giftedā€ because sheā€™s that excited.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I wonder how much she will be charging? if its more then Ā£20 you might as well buy St Tropez.

Reactions: 10
Could she be sending out a box filled with other brands like the Cult beauty box? I think I remember her saying other brands are now forced to work with her...or something along those lines...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Everything about her brand seems rushed and not researched enough.

She clickbaits a brand reveal, says the lydiaemillen account has been changed to her company name, and goes on about the link in the description box (which I couldnā€™t find amongst all the affiliate lynx).

Sooo, she copied other brands for the name, set up another instagram account for the company, instead of changing the existing one.

Sounds fishy.

And when she said something along the lines of Ā« glow from within Ā» I had major Tati Westbrook Halo vibes.

I canā€™t imagine her launching health or beauty supplements but what if she has Ā« created Ā» game changing tan supplements ?

I donā€™t remember any influencer doing this kind of stuff, and she would not loose her skincare and self tan sponsored posts...

Reactions: 12
Could she be sending out a box filled with other brands like the Cult beauty box? I think I remember her saying other brands are now forced to work with her...or something along those lines...
That would make the most sense tbh... Less risk for her, legitimate products for her "fans". Doubt she's that's savvy though.

Reactions: 4
Her video hasnā€™t been up 24hrs yet but theres a comment with 282 likes, probably the most liked comment sheā€™s ever had in her youtube comment section. Guess we arenā€™t the only ones who thinks sheā€™s a dumb twit for not knowing her pastas šŸ˜‚.
You need to listen to that part of the video... sheā€™s even trying to make herself sound Italian while getting the pasta names wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

She clickbaits a brand reveal, says the lydiaemillen account has been changed to her company name, and goes on about the link in the description box (which I couldnā€™t find amongst all the affiliate lynx).

Sooo, she copied other brands for the name, set up another instagram account for the company, instead of changing the existing one.

Sounds fishy.

And when she said something along the lines of Ā« glow from within Ā» I had major Tati Westbrook Halo vibes.

I canā€™t imagine her launching health or beauty supplements but what if she has Ā« created Ā» game changing tan supplements ?

I donā€™t remember any influencer doing this kind of stuff, and she would not loose her skincare and self tan sponsored posts...

She's done nothing, she's paid Elementary Brands to come up with all of it, just from her basic idea, so I don't know if they do any market research or what, but they will have done all the groundwork for her, organised the artwork/graphic design, patent/trademark all of that, so she's done nothing except come up with the original idea, which won't be original of course!

Shocked that any company would allow such a stupid name to be used with so many similar named companies out there, it's asking for trouble.

Reactions: 17
So what are we thinking sheā€™s coming out with?
Clues are...the name is Glo Beauty, she mentioned it was seasonal and she couldnā€™t test the products properly all year round, itā€™s been trademarked to sell beauty products, mitts and clothing and itā€™s something people have noticed in vlogs before (she said people have asked about it when sheā€™s accidently had it in vlogs, I donā€™t know if she meant by having a product on her or having the product placed on a table behind her).
-It canā€™t be fake tan as she has raved so much about St.Tropez she would be contradicting herself.
-It canā€™t be candles as she moaned how she has to re-paint often because of the burn marks from candles and she bought battery operated ones.
-It canā€™t be glowey face serum as sheā€™s promoting the By Terry one.

Could it be a powder or liquid highlighter to use over makeup? But then why such a big box? Maybe a shimmering body oil like the Tom Ford one everyone went crazy for? Kind of seasonal as you would use it in summer when youā€™re body is exposed so it matches the clues. Whatever it is itā€™s going to be cheaply produced and wonā€™t be original.
Itā€™s a lotion to make your tits glow in the dark

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Sounds fishy.

making a product - especially launching a brand new brand take months if not years and lots of money:

- Establishing a formula
- Testing it
- Focus groups for the brand and product
- Establishing a SWOT - strength, weakness, opportunities, threats - regarding your brand.
- Establishing a target market
- What are her marketing channels?
- Has she found her niche?
- establishing a tagline - weak af lidl.
- What's her differentiating point?
etc.. I doubt lidl has really done this properly. This is going to be fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is that what you're all thinking? That the hat on the 'o' is to avoid a copyright/trademark issue?

I think it's a given but she'll 100% make out it was a mehussive girl-boss success to save face.
I do think the copyright has something to do with it, canā€™t wait for the explanation. Wish Iā€™d been a fly on the wall at that brainstorming meeting, wonder if Ali was invited šŸ¤” To be fair, I admire anyone who has a go at starting their own business venture, it takes some courage. Itā€™s sunny here today so Iā€™m feeling generous but, for the entertainment, I also wouldnā€™t mind if she made a success of it as Iā€™d love to see the house she tries to buy to out-do Josie. Frogmore cottage may be available soon, she could take her own frogs.

Reactions: 9
She's done nothing, she's paid Elementary Brands to come up with all of it, just from her basic idea, so I don't know if they do any market research or what, but they will have done all the groundwork for her, organised the artwork/graphic design, patent/trademark all of that, so she's done nothing except come up with the original idea, which won't be original of course!

Shocked that any company would allow such a stupid name to be used with so many similar named companies out there, it's asking for trouble.
Didn't we see something on her Twitter or Instagram from a guy who was saying about things going to be a gamechanger, or something to that effect? We wondered at the time if she was going with management. I just looked up Elementary Brands on Companies House and the People, one of the tabs at the top, there is a Guy Christopher Hollis listed, was it him? https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11297685/officers They are overdue on their filing, according to their records.

The state of that!! #luxelife indeed šŸ¤¢
Is that her's, the state of that microwave! That is rank

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Didn't we see something on her Twitter or Instagram from a guy who was saying about things going to be a gamechanger, or something to that effect? We wondered at the time if she was going with management. I just looked up Elementary Brands on Companies House and the People, one of the tabs at the top, there is a Guy Christopher Hollis listed, was it him? https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11297685/officers They are overdue on their filing, according to their records.

Is that her's, the state of that microwave! That is rank
That's what happens when the house keeper isn't around.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.